logo

employee

Weis Markets store 149
Frederick, Maryland
Phone: 301 631 8162
I am an employee at store 149 in Spring Ridge. I am having some diffuiculties in accepting the way things are being handled in the store. Other employee's are getting away with treating other employees with no respect talking about others and causeing issues with the store. Management does not know how to make schedules for front end leaving the customer service associate dealing with nonsense. A certain employee with the last name Howard likes to run her mouth when people do there jobs plus hers and calling out of work for not having tan pants to wear and gets away with being rude to others. Andrew Pitcher who is a cashier can get away with threating a customers kid by saying he would kick her son if he doesnt stop touching the register and telling the front monitor who is a female and white that he does not take orders from a white female. I come to work to do my job and get paid not to deal with high school drama. I enjoy working for weis but im tired of being walked over and telling me to keep my mouth shut when someone disrespects me. I will have a converstaion with Tom Kemp my boss but it does not seem to help going to him so I am coming to you guys now. Hopefully something will be done.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2010 by   JustMex 0 Votes
You are not alone i work at store 166 in tanersville PA .. i thought i just walked into the twilight zone when i read your complaint. My store is the same exact way in comparison. I'm actually on my way to complaining to corporate something has to be done. this is ridiculous. ive never been a part of a business so sloppy in my life.

Expired Food, Wasted Money