logo

Posted:    RICHARD FULLER

SCAM

WEALTH DEVELOPMENT CENTER
wealthdci.com
FOR $197. YOU CAN PROSESS REBATES ONLINE. THING IS, I DONT THINK THIS IS A LEGIT BISNESS! YOU WONT RECIEVE ANYTHING ON HOW TO PROSESS REBATES, AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE TO LEND ASSISTANCE.I JUST HOPE I CAN GET A REFUND LIKE I W AS PROMISSED.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2011 by   Raymond Drouin 0 Votes
I was under impression that my job was to link for other businesses, it was not the case...they took my money and won't return it. Full money back policy...bullshit. Keep away from The Wealth Development Center because it is a scam.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by   Eloise T 0 Votes
My Brother, who is a Vietnam Veteran got involved with Home Wealth Developement out of Hayward, California, saying that they could help him to get a modification on his home. He sent them $900.00 to start the procedure and hasn't heard anything from them. I called the number online and a gentlemen answered claiming that he had worked for HWD and wanted to know how I got his cell number. I told him that it was on line and why I was calling and what was happening to my brother. He claimed he did not to work for HWD any longer but would pass the word on to them (yea right). As yet we haven't heard anything from HWD. I feel bad for my brother because of his war status and disability and is in the process of losing his home. Thanks to the banks. So people, don't let this happen to your love ones. He servided his Contry and this is how he get paid back.
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   Patrick Biswas 0 Votes
i signed up for the work at home program being offered online and never heard nothing.they said within 5 minutes i would receive info and also would be able to get a refund.i put this on my internet banking.please can you help.

US Mortgage Loan Fraud Predatory Lending