logo

Choice Home Warranty
Non payment for repairs
4. (37 mins ago)
Choice Home Warranty
Fraud, failure to pay, lying
5. (44 mins ago)

Wb2systems.com Complaints & Reviews - Avoid this one at all costs

Wb2systems.com Contacts & Informations

Wb2systems.com

Posted: 2012-10-29 by    Looker

Avoid this one at all costs

Wb2systems.com
wb2systems.com
Out and out scammers, I signed up to a website and paid $29.99 through paytechbill.com, a couple of pop ups appeared and after a quick look I closed them I also cancelled my subscription with the original site, unbeknown to me these were other paysites that they signed my up to without my agreement or even knowledge. I was charged $1 which I think was just testing my account as, 2 days later when I checked my bank account my balance and available balance were different by £90 I contacted my bank immediately and they informed my that they were from a company called wb2systems.com on checking it was identical to the paytechbill.com I emailed both companies to ask why money had been taken and was told I had agreed to it and I should have read my terms and conditions. I said I had cancelled immediately and was told I had to cancel with both companies and because I hadn't then my subscription had renewed, a subscription I had no idea existed and didn't know what company it was with in the first place, by the time I was made aware of this the money had already been taken from my account.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming