logo

raiseyourpaddlez.com
Impossible to reach moderators
4. (7 mins ago)
Amy Jergen &Julie Rylatt
Lying in an child abuse & neglect case to
5. (14 mins ago)
reputation-sentry.com
They cancelled the deal with me and no money back

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wb2systems.com Complaints & Reviews - Avoid this one at all costs

Wb2systems.com Contacts & Informations

Wb2systems.com

Posted: 2012-10-29 by    Looker

Avoid this one at all costs

Wb2systems.com
wb2systems.com
Out and out scammers, I signed up to a website and paid $29.99 through paytechbill.com, a couple of pop ups appeared and after a quick look I closed them I also cancelled my subscription with the original site, unbeknown to me these were other paysites that they signed my up to without my agreement or even knowledge. I was charged $1 which I think was just testing my account as, 2 days later when I checked my bank account my balance and available balance were different by £90 I contacted my bank immediately and they informed my that they were from a company called wb2systems.com on checking it was identical to the paytechbill.com I emailed both companies to ask why money had been taken and was told I had agreed to it and I should have read my terms and conditions. I said I had cancelled immediately and was told I had to cancel with both companies and because I hadn't then my subscription had renewed, a subscription I had no idea existed and didn't know what company it was with in the first place, by the time I was made aware of this the money had already been taken from my account.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery