Avoid this one at all costs

Out and out scammers, I signed up to a website and paid $29.99 through paytechbill.com, a couple of pop ups appeared and after a quick look I closed them I also cancelled my subscription with the original site, unbeknown to me these were other paysites that they signed my up to without my agreement or even knowledge. I was charged $1 which I think was just testing my account as, 2 days later when I checked my bank account my balance and available balance were different by £90 I contacted my bank immediately and they informed my that they were from a company called wb2systems.com on checking it was identical to the paytechbill.com I emailed both companies to ask why money had been taken and was told I had agreed to it and I should have read my terms and conditions. I said I had cancelled immediately and was told I had to cancel with both companies and because I hadn't then my subscription had renewed, a subscription I had no idea existed and didn't know what company it was with in the first place, by the time I was made aware of this the money had already been taken from my account.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us