logo

Watan Card Contacts & Informations

Watan Card

Posted:    boojilala

for eligibilty Watan Card

respected sir, my name is Moh. Khalid s/o Haji Ghulam Haider, I belong to flood affected
area of Kot Mithan Jadeed Teh & Distt. Rajan Pur, I have not received still Watan Card.
I am trying through msg on 9888, but not illigible shown. my NIC No is( 32403-6468697-7)
please kindly checkout my complaint.as soon as possible.
my contact no is 03027512275.

Comments Pakistan Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Sep, 2010 by   mohammad Rashid 0 Votes
respected sir salaam... i am Rashid soomro and i am married District Jacobabad sindh N.I.C number 43102-1030930-5 is not included in watan card list why?? .Really i am very poor person and i dont have any job please help me i need watan card

contact number 03337342827
 29th of Sep, 2010 by   mohammad Rashid 0 Votes

contact number 03337342827
 30th of Sep, 2010 by   khan aks 0 Votes
Dear sir
Assalam.o.alaikum
My name is irshad ahmed s/o noor ahmed suhriyani my family is flood effected please my received card then i get watan card
c.n.i.c no 43103.0696773.7
 30th of Sep, 2010 by   Muhammad Dildar 0 Votes
sir respectfully my name is muhammad dildar s/o muhammad yasin from khan garh doma teh Ali Pur DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [32301-4077504-7] my mobile no is 03072257837.THANKS.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   sagarparyani 0 Votes
Respected sir, my name is Jetha Nand s/o Panju Mal, I belong to flood affected
area of Jacobabad Teh & Distt. Jacobabad, I have not received still Watan Card.
I am trying through msg on 9888, but not illigible shown. my NIC No is( 43102-2459983-3)
please kindly checkout my complaint.as soon as possible.
my contact no is 03003008283.
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   Naseem Abbas 0 Votes
sir my name is naseem abbas s/o nazar hussain from guddu sir humra ghar pani pani ho gya hai or jo koch tha wo zar e abb ho gya hai watan card me humra naam nahi hai hum ne 9888 pe sms kya hai mgr os me humra naam nahi a rha sir mary bachy pani ki waja se apni study nahi kar pa rhy agr ap humari madad kary ge to mary bachy dobra apni study shoro kar saky ge plz sir hum per mherbani kary or humra naam watan card me de q k ye mary bacho k mustkbil ka sawal hai hum umeed karty hai app humari far yad zaror suny ge Nic 4310405579593 cell 03136676189
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   hasnain abbas 0 Votes
sir respectfully my name is Hasnain Abbas s/o Mureed Hussain from kotaddu teh DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [32303-2178042-5] my mobile no is 0334-6008298 . I mirage in 11-04-2007 THANKS.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   hasnain abbas 0 Votes
sir respectfully my name is Sahgeer Abbas s/o Mureed Hussain from kotaddu teh DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [32303-2252997-5] my mobile no is 03007480047 . I mirage 4 year THANKS.
ir respectfully my name is Ghazanfar Abbas S/O Ashiq Hussain
from kotaddu teh DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [32303-3835667-9] my mobile no is 03336018393 . I mirage 4 year THANKS.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   hasnain abbas 0 Votes
ir respectfully my name is Qisar Abbas S/O Ashiq Hussain from kotaddu teh DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [32303-2228359-3] my mobile no is 03336018393 . I mirage 6 year THANKS.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   hasnain abbas 0 Votes
sir respectfully my name is Falak Sher S/O Sawan Khan from kotaddu teh DIS MUZAFFARGARH.I am effected to flood.Please give me WATANCARD.My n.i.c.no is [36302-8513995-1] my mobile no is 0334-6008298 . I mirage 30 year THANKS. THANKS.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   abdul sattar jokhio +1 Votes
Application Tracking

عبدالستار having citizen number 41301-5404796-5 deleted

Copyright (C) 2010 T&D, NADRA
Sir Mai Buhat Ghareeb Ho Mera Name Watan Card Se Name Delete Kar Dia Hai...Plz Tell Me Reson Or Give Watan Card Contact No Or Email
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   RASHID82 0 Votes
Sir mere pehale CNIC Registerd the watan card ke leye lekan abhi bol rahe hian ap registerd nahan ho sir mian flood mutasir hoon plz mere card ke registration kejeeee #41203-0908900-3
rashidahmmed@yahoo.com
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   Azizullah 0 Votes
respected sir, my name is Azizullah s/o Haji koro khan laghari, i belong to flood affected area of pat gul mohammad taluka Johi disstrict dadu, i have not received still watan card.
I am trying through msg on 9888, but not illigible shown, my NIC no is (41201-1030634-7) please kindly checkout my complaint as soon as possible. My contact no is 03337073817.
lagharisanaullah@yahoo.com
 6th of Oct, 2010 by   Rafiue Hiader 0 Votes
sir
islam
sir main Rafique Haider s/o Alah warrayo Rind sir main jhot nahi bolon ga main ek chota zemendar hon mere pass 30 ekar zameen hi jis pi meni pani aagia hi mera tauk dist. ghotki taka ubauro uc kamu shaheed si hi mere zamen reni kainal totni si zeri ab ho gai hi jis pi na koi fasal bacha hi na hi koi ghar.
sir agar aap mujhi watan card provid karo gi to main app ko sari zindgi duwain do ga. sir pz app ko apni bachon ka wasta hi mujhi watan card provid karo .
kion ki main jahan bhi jata hoon wo loog mujh si reshwat mangti hain.jo main nahi di sakta..
my N.I.C NO IS 45105-2666861-1
my contact no. 0301-3838894
 6th of Oct, 2010 by   luqman 0 Votes
Sir
My Name is Luqman Ali form District Kamber-Shahdadkot City Shahdadkot I have large family I am not jobless, Electric Repairing Shop income is not I am from affected District in flood. please issue me watan card . My CNIC No. is (43406-0397573-3) .Regards
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   farman ullah 0 Votes
Respected Sir
i m farman ullah s/o farzand ali from mehmood kot city tehsil kot addu district muzaffar garh.my area is fully flood effected. i am married but my name is not in watan card plz include my name in watan card list.
my cnic number is
32303-0751890-1
my contact number is
 8th of Oct, 2010 by   Muhammad ayub 0 Votes
Salam
Respected sir
mera naam Muhammad ayub s/o Karim baksh he.sir mera naam watan card mai nhi he.maine 9888 per sms ker k check ker lya he.magar us mai mera naam nhi aa raha he.mujhe kya kerna chaihye.mera phone number ye he.03333859065.or mera NIC number ye he.42301-7591224-5.
 9th of Oct, 2010 by   Muzamil Hussain Jampur -1 Votes
Aslam.
Respected Sir,
My Name is Muzzamil Hussain s/o mitha.
Sir Maray Abu ka address Allah abad ka hi. aur Allah abad ka tmam ilaka doob gya tha. Problm ya hi kay maray puri Family min ksi ka watan card Nehi hi. Meharbani ferma kr Maray abu ka nam shamal ker legay. My Father ID Card is 32402-2510565-9
Thanks.
 10th of Oct, 2010 by   Rasheed Jakhro 0 Votes
If any one of you want to check the eligibility for WATAN CARD you must check your status on current list through
watancard.nadra.gov.pk
open this site click on 1-trackingand 2- Insert your CNIC Number 13 Digit now you can check status in current list either you are beneficiary or not.

If your record does not exists than you must direct call on this number (051-111-786-100) than press 1, wait for operator and tell your complaint to operator. After registering complain you must ask complain number from operator.

Best Regards to my Lovely Peoples of Pakistan.

Abdul Rasheed