logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
eCampus.com
Misleading website and terrible service!
2. (3 mins ago)

Waste Management

Posted: 2011-05-09 by    jes329

Sucks

Waste Management
I had a residential 2-yard dumpster under a one year lease with Waste Management . I had to monitor my bill statements each month because Waste Management kept raising the charges! A dollar something here, a dollar something there, then eight dollars, then more!! Whenever I'd call to complain they'd reduce the charges while acting like they were doing me a favor! Fuck them! I caught on to their game after six months of stress! I went with another comany after my lease expired and the new company charges less than half what WM charged for the same service plan, same dumpster size!! Plus the new company didn't charge a delivery fee whatsoever and said they don't charge a removal fee either!! So go to hell all you mother-f____s at Waste Management! Heaven break the monopoly!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2012 by   Weste_Management_1_week_customer +2 Votes
One of the SUCK-IEST company.
Waste Management = new AOL
remind me old days of AOL.. no way to cancel account, suckers were using aol.com for email because they didn't know it was free
wm.com Customer Service SUCKS just like AOL
wm.com charges hidden fees worst than BANK of AMERICA in this aspect.
wm.com Marketing SUCKS! this will make all those "AS SEEN ON TV" marketing look much better.

Don't believe anything Waste Management representative says about cost. you will be in bigger shock than your cell phone bill sms charges!!

Waste Management management is waste.
marketing and sale is waste and not recyclable.
customer service is toxic waste can't dump anywhere. WM really needs WESTE SOME $$$ charged via LIES and in HIDDEN FEES on TRAINING EMPLOYEE about CUSTOMER SERVICE and COURTESY

WM will never again waste my min.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   antoinefischer 0 Votes
I totally agree - they're the worst corporate entity I've ever dealt with - one of those companies that acts like they're doing you a favor by accepting your business.
 23rd of Jul, 2012 by   B Belhumeur 0 Votes
Constant increased every quarterly bill...buggy software that doesn't communicate...email saying my credit card that I pay with was due to expire..tried to logon and was informed that I did not exist...after 2 days trying, I finally created another account...and I will be damned...the full account history was there...but I thought I did not exist? Paid a $20 late fee to prevent disruption of service as they stated only to find another $40 re-initiate fee and this morning NO FLIPPING pickup!!! Kiss my ass!...You all suck with your corrupt billing increases and total lack of acknowledgement by a professional software developer that your system has major problems that need fixed ASAP
 4th of Dec, 2012 by   WM SUCKS BIG TIME 0 Votes
So I have been a customer for 13 years and never missed a bill, today trash was not picked up and I called them...well guess my Oct bill was not paid, I never received the bill, of course when you don't pay something monthly you have a hard time keeping track of when it was paid..so they supposedly called when bill was not paid and of course after 13 years the phone number on file is incorrect. They don't send another bill, how stupid is this???? We are relying on the worthless postal carriers to deliver these bills, so maybe we will not get one once in a while, ever consider this????? SEND A PAST DUE NOTICE or how about adding it to the next bill--cutting off service to a customer that has paid every bill for 13 GD years is STUPID and missing ONE bill should NOT result in the trash not being picked up...of course the trash business is a monopoly here in Pataskala so I have no other choice other than using these idiots!
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   Wallyeb 0 Votes
Waste Management out grew there need for servicing the customer. They think that they have everyone by the b***'s. Look at other resources such as composting. I am a current customer and will fire them very shortly. They don't care about us. Even if they are a monopoly in your area there has to be creative ways to make them go away. I think we need to start asking our elected representatives to look at the poor practices of this MONOPLY as a whole. They refused to pickup my trash on my road that was not inaccessible. See attached photo. Can not get a reply from anyone local. They would not even give me an email to send the picture to. I am told that someone will call me and the call never comes. I am done.

Business Identity Theft Prevention