logo

Warehouse Service Center

Posted:    Bart

Unauthorized billing

Warehouse Service Center
They work with or for IDCSERVCO of Culver City California to charge you 100 times more than what a product, in this case toner, can be bought for from a valid retailer. They conned one of my homes into believing they were our toner supplier and charged them $359 for a toner cartridge you can get for $35.99 at Office Depot. All of our branches now hang up on anyone trying to sell them toner. We are always the one to call when we need something from now on...
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Warehouse Service Center complaints
Warehouse Service Center - Toner fraud

Comments

14th of Sep, 2012 by   JParkinson 0 Votes
It is now 2012 and they are still going strong and I'm in Canada. Received a call today stating they were from our photocopier supply company and that the price had gone up for toner cartridges and because we hadn't been notified they would guarantee 8 cartridges at the "old' price.
Warning bells were going off as I talked to Vanessa...but like an idiot I gave her our fax number. The fax came in and it clearly stated it was from Warehouse Service Center and not our photocopier company as was said on the phone. The price was beyond ridiculous. I am curious how they knew what kind of photocopier we had though...I do suggest you all warn your reception people to be aware!!

Foreclosure Scams Prey on Homeowners