logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)

Walmart.com

Posted:    SmiJM

Poor Customer Service

Walmart
I ordered a birthday present from Walmart and it was shipped with missing pieces. They finally offered to ship a replacement (too late for the birthday). However, when they sent it, it was a completely different item from what I ordered and I had to ship it back. I still have the first item with the missing pieces which now they say are no longer available. In addition, I keep getting emails saying that they are going to charge my credit card again for the replacement order which I have already returned. This nightmare has taken up hours of my time to straighten out and it still not resolved. No one you talk to on their customer service line seems capable of fixing. I will never order online from them again, it's just not worth it.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2011 by   walmart,comsux 0 Votes
i ordered a two pack of an item and olny got one they want me to send the one back and they will send me two all i asked was for them to send the second item but they refuse they suck and are rude!!!
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   leonard mack 0 Votes
wow my wife went into walmart at 4pm for black Friday sale which the sale supposed start at 6pm she was told that they already sold out of 32inch TV so they gave her a raincheck but meanwhile my was headed to get the same tv thrity minutes later they told HER they were out of armsband mind that the sale was to start at 6pm how do you explain that

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform