Walmart Visa Money Card

Posted:

They promote FRAUD by allowing others to gain access to your moneywithout appropriate secured informaiton

Walmart
Arkansas
They allowed someone to gain access to my visa money card without having ALL the appropriate secured informaiton as detailed in all the written material available when you purchase (receipt, package, visa card, cardholder agreement & web page).

All customer service reps read from the same script like a broken record. Forget talking to them as they do not listen and its always your fault regardless!

Walmart stand up and take responsibility for your actions! Act like a #1 Retailer should - I know that you will never ever get any more business from me or my family. I am on mission to spread the news to STAY AWAY FROM WALMART!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?
More Walmart Visa Money Card Complaints & Reviews
Walmart Visa Money Card - stolen $37.00 from the internet

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Walmart Visa Money Card - I am having trouble activating my card!
Walmart
Yuma
Arizona
Phone: 928-317-2776
walmartmoneycard.com

I bought a walmart money card at the local Walmart in Yuma at 7:30 AM and it is still not activasted yet. I did everything they told me to do. I know there is a discrepency in my name so I sent a fax to the telephone number they gave me an hour ago and it still is'nt activated yet.
 11th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have done everything this stupid card says to do to acctivate it tet I cant use the damn thing online . does not help you cant talk to a freaking person I want my damn money I am a single widowed mother struggling angie h is disappointed & broke thanks 4 nothing sooo far &still no perm. card look out b.b.b.
 11th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes