logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Luminess Air
Thieves
2. (2 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
3. (6 mins ago)

Posted:    tina roth

Oil Change

3721 E. hammer ln
Stockton, California
I got an High Milage Oil Change for my 1990 Nissan Maxima. After I got the car, I drove it home and on my way home the engine shut off on me. I never had that problem or any previous problem with the car, its the first. The same day I tried calling the store and the TLE department and no one picked up. Its a 24 hour 7 days a week store!! So there shouldn't be no reason why the phone calls are not being answered. Before this car I had other cars where I brought to Walmart for an oil change and the car would make awful sounds and it would take a long time to start. I told myself that I would never get an oil change from Walmart but that day I had no choice and I was desperate to get an oil change and while I'm there I can shop. Today I went in the store and talk to the department manager and he said that them changing my oil does not have anything to do with my car shutting off. He ask if my engine light came on and I said no but my oil light came on. He then replied its probably my alternator. I couldn't believe it! If it was my alternator then why after I got the oil change it started acting up?! I vow I would never get my oil change at Walmart.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2008 by   shelia 0 Votes
I TOOK MY CAR IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE. AFTER MY CAR WAS "FINISHED" I HAD ANOTHER APPT TO GO TO SO WHEN I GOT HOME I CHECKED THE CAR OVER TO SEE IF WALMART HAD DONE WHAT I ASKED AND PAID FOR . MY WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID WAS NOT FILLED, WINDSHIELD NOT CLEANED, AND INSIDE NOT VACUUMED.
I CALLED WALMART TO COMPLAIN AND THE LADY TOLD ME SHE WROTE MY NAME DOWN AND I COULD BRING MY CAR BACK AND THEY WOULD DO EVERYTHING THEY MISSED. SHE WAS VERY NICE ABOUT IT BUT I HAVE TO FIND THE TIME TO TAKE MY CAR BACK AND WAIT AGAIN WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED AND I AM TIRED OF IT. JUST BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN DOES NOT GIVE ANY THE RIGHT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN IT COMES TO MY VEHICLE. I CAN CHANGE MY OIL BUT I PAID TO HAVE IT DONE AND I EXPECT TO HAVE IT DONE RIGHT. I AM COMPLAINING TO EVERYBODY I CAN.
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   susan green 0 Votes
well i think everyone should get a refund ON EVERYTHING
 13th of May, 2010 by   KixStar 0 Votes
You "vowed" never to get your oil changed at Wal-Mart before and did it again. So I have no sympathy. Should have learned your lesson the first time.
 13th of May, 2010 by   dia3766 0 Votes
i am not sure why you are blaming wal-mart with the alternator problem as that would have nothing to do with a oil change. Check your oil cap if it is not screwed on all the way it can cause that light to come on. If it would have been the check engine light it could have been just a gas cap loose (it happened to me soon as i tightened it the alarm went away a day later)

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS