logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Buckelldesigns
Beware of buckelldesigns (pennyauctiondesignteam)
2. (1 mins ago)
pennyauctiondesignteam.com
Scammers
3. (1 mins ago)
eqlSoft Pvt ltd.
Fraud / Taking money from employees for experience letter after completion of the bond also /
4. (8 mins ago)
Bone in Pot Pie

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - push/spit on/threatin/yelld at/hit

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted:    mary lin

push/spit on/threatin/yelld at/hit

walmart
38020 US Highway 18
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 326-2408
hi im a mother of 3 small children in need of help !! heres what happen to me in a walmart ,i was shopping for a toy for my 4yr son it was his birthday . i was in the toy dept the employee named REGINA CROSS .was on a phone yelling bad words my son said some of the words this girl used .i asked the employee .not to talk like that in front of my kids .i was told if i didnt shut my mouth she would kick my a**. needless to say i ended my shopping and left the store.on my way out i asked to speek with her manager .he told me he would handel it .well 2days later i was in the same store and ran in to REGINA CROSS again i was pushed and yelled at and REGINA SPIT IN MY FACES walmart feels that REGINA CROSS should keep her job .i feel as a mother,a shopper ,as a customer , walmart should of fired this girl i now shop in fear of this employee .ive found out this employee has has a number of complaints on her but yet still works for walmart ,we dont have a kmart or a mall and i cant drive 70miles to another store i need help why is walmart allso spitn in my face couse i feel they are by not doing anything bout this here more info on the employee i found on the net but she still works for walmart anyone out there plz help me with this >>>> info of store and employee <<
i do want every 1 to know this is happen to more then just me from what ive found out ,REGINA CROSS has 10 call ins to her boss and 30 complaints and not fired yet ? whats wrong with walmart ?? they dont care bout us customers anymore ??? >>>>more on this employee RINGA CROSS >>>>employee of walmart -v- the public shoppers
copy or call:OR: send to:

Wal-Mart Supercenter - www.walmart.com
38020 US Highway 18, Prairie Du Chien - (608) 326-2408
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient& amp;ie=UTF-8&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2006-11,SUNA:en& ;q=wal+marts+Prairie+du+Chien%2fWisconsin+

employee:: REGINA CROSS /TOY:DEPT
Wal-Mart Supercenter - (608) 326-2408
Prairie Du Chien -

10 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
fired due to her own misconduct in the toy dept where
kids may be at'

customer reviews: tom@bent.org: i think they should start shutting down businesses
that hire want to hire people like that to be around are kids.

(13 customer reviews) :fired due to her own misconduct/
she should not work in toys/?how could walmart not do anything bout her/
its wrong for wal-mart not to act on it/i say fire her/if that was my kids
some one would be in jail/wal-mart should care bout the people who shop there
we keep there store going with out the public they wouldnt be a store/ive been
in the store and had that girl help me,i didnt like her/
::that is just a few from are reviews,

Share your thoughts with other customers:post on link 3
309 posted comments:
:: hi my name is jody.l .i was ...

hen pressures mount seemingly on her behavior in a toy dept.
REGINA CROSS should not be around children .we are asking for
something to be did and that REGINA CROSS BE FIRED
& WALMART stores. parents know their toddlers & children often are in the toy dept.where
REGINA CROSS uses her dirty mouth.

appointed panel recommended changes :

after reading the story.on REGINA CROSS , well all feel that REGINA CROSS should
be fired due to her own misconduct, around children and we feel walmart failed to act
on conplantes called in to walmarts.so we are asking the public to step up and show
walmart,that are children are shoppers in the public eye as well and there is no place
in wal-mart for employees like REGINA CROSS. WE are asking all of the public or iowa/Prairie du Chien/Wisconsin
to share your thoughts with walmart customers serv. @Wal-Mart Supercenter - www.walmart.com
38020 US Highway 18, Prairie Du Chien - (608) 326-2408

www.boston/walmart.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2008/01/25/regina_cross_fired_for_misconduct/
or try are other 16/links thank you for you time and comments you posted
links page:2

Phone

To reach the Contact Center of Wal-Mart Stores, call 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278), from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Monday
Mail

Mail questions or comments about our stores or home office to: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
702 S.W. 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716 For questions about our Web site, contact Online

By Y. Coleman "www.employeeofwal-mart-v-the public shoppersapooo.org"
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2008 by   mary lin 0 Votes
i allso must add in that with walmart .failing to act on this .do to the enployee REGINA CROSS . i must undrer go medical vists to insure i didnt get anything ,by her spiting in my faces eyes and mouth, now days with all the stds/and drug uses and ect out there .i must know i didnt get any thing from her spitn on me .that alone show of got her fired so plz who ever can help on this plz do so .i dont want to shop in fear or drive a long way just couse walmart wont do anything bout her all info is in first comment
ty a mother in need of help
 26th of Feb, 2008 by   Ksenia Deryuga 0 Votes
I went in to your walmart store in Mays landing N.J.To order Glasses over two weeks ago.I was told they would be really in 10 days .I paid for my glassless completely. There still not ready .They told me there was a mistake and they had to be remade.Why must i pay for there mistake? Thanks for "good" service.
Your regular customer.
 12th of Mar, 2008 by   a customer who watches for is 0 Votes
I to watch things go on in walmart in walker in auto where top management has no guts and regalur tech. who is a good worker has things thrown on his back by upper management chris and is expected to do management work with out the title while chris hides from the problems and yells at the wrong techs . you think after losing an employee and getting them back with a raise be cause you needed them they are a good tech you would treat them right . but at the walker store #2822 in la. they take a good tech that knows the store better than some management and stress him out so bad he is ready to give up on life . management chris wants to give tech his duties as for as making other techs do there job , but not the title or the pay and won"t do anything about techs not doing there job , but will hold this tech responsible . I keep hearing how this manager chris is supposed to become a hard manager but he is nutless as for as I can see. they keep people like steven who is a problem and gerald who does not listen to even upper management , but expect this good tech to get him to listen when even lower management listens to the good tech he knows that this tech knows what he is talking about and exspects this tech to listen to the management that leans on him. but doesa nothing about gerald who I myself have seen touch women while on the clock for walmart say unappropriate things to women . and next time I will file complaint with discrimanation board although it is not me one of the women I know . but this is wal marts true policy
 12th of Mar, 2008 by   olivia sibley 0 Votes
I to have seen how walmart store#2822 treats this tech and how gerald is with females and how he does not listen to management . how upper management chris runs from his responsablities but exspects this tech to do his job with out the title or the pay and when this tech tells him about the techs like steven and gerald he does nothing ,but if these techs screw up then they want to com back onthis good tech and we wonder why they stay so short handed in this store. If I where this tech I would tranfer or something to a store where I was appreciated or another company but he is a loyal employee trying to do the right thing .
 12th of Mar, 2008 by   FAYE LONGO 0 Votes
i TO KNOWS THIS TECH THAT WORKS IN WALKER,LA. STORE #2822 AND AGREE COMPLETELY WITH THE OTHER TO EMAILS ABOUT THE GOOD TECH WHOS NAME IS ERIC THAT THESE OTHER LOWER TECHS NAMED GERALD AND STEVEN NEED TO BE WRITTEN UP AND HAVE SEEN LOWER MANAGEMENT LEAD TECH WHOS NAME IS TIM LEAN ON ERIC AND ERIC GETS STRESS OUT OVER ALL THE RESPONSABILITY THEY WANT TO GIVE HIM WITH OUT THE TITLE OR PAY.BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM
 26th of May, 2009 by   jasonwinwin -2 Votes
REGINA CROSS is the best...She will stay forever...lol
 26th of May, 2009 by   binder -1 Votes
Looks like you wrote all of those comaplaints on poor REGINA CROSS, based on the horrible grammer, punctuation & spelling.

I call BS...who just stands there & lets someone spit in their face? If this really IS true, you are a spineless coward who needs to learn how to stand up & defend themself.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   waterboarded gh 0 Votes
I also watch what happens in auto at 2822. Eric needs to get up off his fat a$# and work. Then maybe he'll deserve the title and pay. Loyalty doesn't get you anywhere when you're lazy.
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   arthurincanada 0 Votes
The poster of this complaint sounds illiterate.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   getlostdancing +2 Votes
I think the best thing to do would be to just skip talking to Walmart anymore and go straight to the precinct and press charges against that vile excuse of a sales person.
She should have been fired then and there on the spot the first time you complained considering she had prior complaints and was influencing your child in a way you don't approve of and could have been prevented if she acted like a professional while she was on duty. She had no right at all to speak to you in that manner and the management should have accepted that and just lose an employee for a few days until they can find a replacement. I HATE how when you complain, the management just says "oh yea we've been getting a lot of complaints about them." I bought something from booksamillion and had a huge fiasco because when I went to get my money back for the discount they forgot to apply, they didnt give me my club member discount even though the girl say my club card twice and then didn't even bother to ask how I wanted my refund back. She was just slumped over on her stool and had an attitude and gave me a giftcard. when I went back a couple days later they said i cant get my money back on my debit card and that they had a lot of complaints about her. a books a million gift card wont help me pay my american eagle credit card bill and i just wish i could find a way to get what i was owed. back. i hope she's fired by now too.
anyways i digress.

as i said, skip walmart and take it to the authorities. cussing is one thing. but pushing and spitting is a whole different animal. that is assault and she needs to be charged with it. she also needs that charge so she loses her job because obviously walmart wont fire her for the spitting but they will because of criminal charges because criminal charges are corporate known. in person complaints to store management can easily go unrecorded and forgotten about meaning no firing because it looks like it never happened.

also, get a lawyer.
2 reasons: so the lawyer can take the case to court if needed if walmart refuses to pay for a blood test to make sure she didn't infect you with anything.
and
so if walmart does not change anything you can take them to court for pain and suffering.

this could have all been prevented if they listened to their customers complaints and fired her. that's neglect on their part ans they should be punished for it. Don't let them get away with this because you could make SERIOUS changes that benefit all customers if you take this as far as possible. If you file charges because of the violence you endured and the fact that it could have been prevented, walmart will need to investigate and makes changes to stop the abuse and make it a better shopping enviroment.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   getlostdancing +2 Votes
i'm not trying to win anyone over.

a woman was assaulted by some snide walmart employee and as with most stores, the managers don't think anything is worth firing someone over so i suggest something a lot of people would suggest.

excuse me for giving someone advice who deserves some advice and empathy in her situation.

and please principissa, quit cyberstalking me.
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   john43 0 Votes
Regarding the classless employee at Walmart spitting at the customer, I would have called the POLICE in a second, and then I would call every local news paper and news station. I would not stop till some one listened to me, Thats assault can you imagine if we all went round spitting on each other, what a animal, and she should be caged. What doesn't surprise me is they let her continue to work there, believe me when I say I worked at Walmart, It was the worst job I everhad. Managers do not have to have any kind of formal education, its a freak show, Walmart treats there employess terrible, They are the worst company to work for, the benefits are laughable. If the customers only knew the truth behind the scenes you would never buy another item from them again. And as far as the Employees, you get what you pay for. John
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   jallonnors 0 Votes
Hey congratulations! I called the store and asked for Regina Cross. The person that answered the phone and the management that she asked, said that there was no-one by that name that worked there. So either she got fired or she had on a fake name tag. People wear put fake names on their name tags all of the time.
But, these other people are correct. If she is still in the store next time you go there, have your cell phone in hand and if she touches you in the slightest, call 911, fall down on the floor and stay there until the police arrive to help you out of the store and take a statement. Try to stay as close to the front door as possible and give your statement to the police as loudly and clearly as possible. Maybe slip in a couple of "I don't understand why Walmart lets their employees viciously attack people like that?"
Then go home and write down what happened in a review under Walmart on google map. Your comments will get a lot viewing there.
Good luck,
Janice in LA
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   BCZip +1 Votes
You should have called the POLICE and filed ASSAULT CHARGES on this person! At that point, it would be out of the hands of Walmart; however, Walmart would probably have fired her at that point. (Unfortunately, you would most likely have to also file for a Restraining Order against her, and never return to that store again.)
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   steelersfan4life 0 Votes
regina must be giving it to a manager or she would be out the door by now. in this state criminal charges could be filed against her for that. maybe she needs to go to jail and get pushed on by another female and be beaten like the ho she is. regina needs to step away from the crack pipe

Why Consumers Can't Avoid Unplanned Purchases