logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (19 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (29 mins ago)
Dr Michael gray
Great work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart, Evrett, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Stingy pay, alot of work.

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted:    Zodion

Stingy pay, alot of work.

WalMrt
Evrett, Washington
I work as a 2nd shift ICS/Unloader at store in Everett WA, WalMart is extremely cheap and stingy on pay for thier associates in comparison to the work we do. Despite being the most physically demanding job in the store and the fact that they keep adding more and more tasks and responsibilities to our shift the pay is lame at best only 40 cents over minimum wedge. Also they have been testing new procedures in our store in which our shift is responsible to complete additional tasks and having us work faster to unload the GM trucks so we can assist 3rd shift in the tasks they are supposed to finish.
Now I transfered from another store and they didnt have nearly as many additional responsibilities to worry about, it was unloading the trucks, taking the merchandise to the floor, separating, break packs, maby a carryout or two and cleaning up after; as opposed to Unloading trucks, zoneing departments, mixing paint, carryouts, picks, bin audits, bin dumps, trailer listing, assisting night stock, downstacking remix pallets, breakpacks, processing apperal, cleaning up and organizing the receiving area.
I think that with more physical and mental stress and responsibility should come more pay, asif the pay wasnt already crappy for the original tasks we are supposed to have my store keeps adding more and more without any increase in pay. I wouldnt reccomend working as a 2nd shift ICS/Unloader unless you want to spend your first 3-6 hours+(even more during holidays) sweating, twisting, acheing and bending while unloading 1400-2700 peice trucks, pulling pallets up to 2665lbs with shitty half broken jacks while Managment sits there yelling FASTER! FASTER!, only to have tons more shit to do after your main objective is complete. All for half-assed pay.
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2010 by   NO NAME NO NAME 0 Votes
hell yeah i work that shit and u got it all the way right about every thing nc, durham

(FEDEX, UPS, COSCO, $10.00 AND UP AS SOON AS U START) FUCK WALMART

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups