logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (11 mins ago)
Isagenix
This blender is absolutely useless
3. (13 mins ago)

Walmart

Posted:    A H/Philadelphia, pa

Credit Card

Walmart
BEWARE WALMART CREDIT CARD USERS...
I received a Walmart charge card that had no interest added for 12 months. I paid that amount off early and made other charges. At the end of the 12 months they charged me approx. 150.00 saying that I didn't pay all the initial charges. GET THIS-When I called Walmart credit card they told me that if ALL the subsequent charges were not paid off in the 12 months, the accrued finance amount is charged. They also told me that when payments were made, I had to call to tell them to apply to the non-interest amount--if not, the payments are applied to new charges first. That is ridiculous and just greedy. I was never informed of this practice. All my purchases were made online, so when the rep said that they should have told me in the store at time of purchase, I knew that she (the company) was aware of this deceit already.
I got that amount taken off, but I am sure this has happened to others.
SHAME ON WALMART...THEY MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND STILL THEY CHEAT THE VERY CUSTOMERS THAT GIVE THEM THE MONEY.
... THIS SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by   Cinderb 0 Votes
I also agree that Walmart is operating close to the wrong side of the law if not there already. I have two interest rates on my card and any money paid is to go against the higher interest rate by federal law. I am not using the card, making more that the minimum payment and my higher rate balance is going up every month. When I called them they stated that this is happening all the time and it has something to do with their new computer system. I now have to call every month to make sure the payment is applied correctly. I wonder how many other people this is happening to and just hasn't been noticed yet.

How to Avoid Healthcare Fraud