logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (26 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (28 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (59 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (59 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Complaints & Reviews - CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted:    Nonnie Mouse

CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING

I went to your store to buy some pop. I would have went earlier however I am a registered nurse and I work ten hours a day. When I went to your store it was closed. I know that thanksgiving is a holiday, there was a manager in the store he went outside to smoke. She told me that the store was closed for thanksgiving. I told him I needed to buy some supplies for my thankgiving party. He told me that the registers were not open and there was only a skeleton staff to set up the store for Christmas. He refused to allow me in the store. I told him that I am a registered nurse and make 90k a year and spend a lot of money in the store. He said he could not let me shop and the store was closed.

I don't know why he let did not let me in. To top it off none of the workers were black or Jewish. This just shows that they are enjoying their paid holiday without being thankful for it. We all know how these people like to complain about discrimation and are unthankful against anything.

I think that I should have my gas money back for wasting my time to go there, a $25 gift card and the money replaced to get my soft drinks form a more expensive store. Money is not an issue, (as I am a registred nurse and make twice as much as that rude manager) however it is thr principal and lack of customer service.

In fact if that rude manager had not went outside to smoke I would have been waiting until tomorrow morning just to find out the store was closed. I am sure if people were not lazy blacks and jews who don't celebrate thanksgiving would be willing to work, however those people are too lazy to work and expect to get money for nothing.(if they are part of the store at all since most blacks jews, and hispanics are on walfare and refuse to get a job and make us pay for their walfare.

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2008 by   jane smith 0 Votes

stole my money - Walmart

walmart stole my money
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   darkeegan 0 Votes
that is helpful...
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   nelsonrocafeller 0 Votes

perpaid green dot - Walmart

why when i actvi--- my bal was $000 i want my money back now'''
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   no more racism +20 Votes
Of course they are closed for thanksgiving, it is a holiday. I am pretty sure that that manager did not want to be there and neither did the workers. I am pretty sure they would rather celebrate with their family then to put up with a rich snob.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Stephanie McLane  Best Advice +28 Votes
wait, the manager wouldnt let you in the store because it was closed? Well that's just wrong, registered nurses who make 90k a year should be given special priveleges and be allowed to shop at walmart even when its closed. Did you tell the manager you were a nurse and make 90k a year? If you did he should have completely gone against company procedure and his own common sense and just let you in the store.

Listen, just because you make 90k a year doesnt make you better than everyone else. So walmart was closed, big whoop go buy your shit somewhere else.

oh, and way to be a complete racist.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   no more racism +21 Votes
I am black, I celebrate Thanksgiving, I don't go on wal-fare. I work hard for my money. Perhaps don't make 90k a year, perhaps I am not a nurse, but I work just as hard as you for my money. Get over yourself, you are probably one of those people that thinks that making more money makes you a better person and gives you a right to treat other's like shit. Well it does not. You make wealthy white people look like white trash.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Nonnie Mouse -21 Votes
I am not racist, and you are obviously a Stephanie McLane . What a stupid name for a little boy. Stephanie is a girls's name. Did your momma want a girl so much that she named you after a girl. Does your momma know you are giving out your first and last name online and breaking safety rules. Better watch out there are bad people out there. As for no more racism. Your name speaks it all. You are probably one of those blacks I talked about, one that cries racism for no rhyme or reason, just because you did not get your way. Well stop taking it out on white. Studies(and I know from being a nurse prove that blacks have smaller brains than whites.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Nonnie Mouse -24 Votes
It is not racism if I am stating the facts. The facts are blacks are too lazy to work, and they have smaller brains. Fact, blacks Indians, and Hispanics commit more violent crimes than other. Fact Jews only care about money, so I am sure there would have been a few jews wanting to working for time and a half since they don't celebrate thanksgiving in general. Or perhaps they just want money for nothing. To bad Hitler did not wipe them all out.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   qscott86 +18 Votes
I almost question if this is a joke. You expect them to open the store up to serve you? Good grief.. look around .. it's not just Wal-mart that is closed. And your vile, senseless racism is sickening to me. If you really are a nurse, it's a shame because you don't care enough to be one. And you have a wildly outlandish view of the welfare system.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   tmoore77 +20 Votes
ARE YOU SERIOUS? PEOPLE THIS IGNORANT SHOULD REALLY KEEP THEIR MOUTHS CLOSED!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST POSTS EVER!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE THOUGHT HER OCCUPATION OR "WORTH" MATTERED AT ALL TO ...WAL-MART! THIS IS A COMPANY THAT COULD CARELESS ABOUT WHAT SHE SPENDS OR HOW OFTEN, NOR DO THEY CARE WHAT SNOBBISH ENGAGEMENT SHE HAS TO PREPARE FOR!! IF YOU MAKE 90K A YEAR, WHY IN THE HELL DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HAD TO SPEND A LITTLE EXTRA? SINCE YOU MAKE 90K A YEAR, IM SURE YOU ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MOST, RIGHT? HELL NO!! 90K A YEAR OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE SENSE OF A COMMON CHICKEN!! REALLY LADY, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME!! MATTER OF FACT, YOUR SHAME SHOULD HAVE STOPPED YOU FROM EVEN POSTING SUCH FOOLISHNESS...GIFT CARD, GAS MONEY, AND YOUR DIFFERENCE IN COST BACK? GET REAL...IDIOT!!!1
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   tmoore77 +11 Votes
And if you wanna talk so bad about "walfare", smart one, it spelled...WELFARE...AND NO I'M NOT ON IT...but I can spell...Poor, pitiful, miserable one that you are!! Ignorance like yours is really comical to me!!! ur a RIOT!!! LMAO at YOU, NURSE IDIOT!!!
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   The CAT +6 Votes
Note to responders: Her name is Nonnie Mouse - a non-subtle reference to "Anonymous" - meaning this is a troll (and a sad one at that). And you're falling for it.

Nonnie, honestly, try harder next time to cover yourself. Overdoing it is never as much fun as leading people along a primrose path for the first ten posts. Seriously, you want people agreeing with you at first, so that the troll hits them harder.

On this topic, however, I've run into people like the character Nonnie was making up. Seriously - I've had someone run into the store after it was closed, when we had no cash registers up just as an employee was leaving. We had security try to catch her, but she grabbed what she wanted and threw a handful of twenties at us and was out the store before they got her.

She needed mini-cereal boxes for stocking stuffers. This was on Christmas Eve. I couldn't believe it, what a bitch.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy +7 Votes
At my Wal-mart in Canada(October is Thanksgiving here) they had some people trying to come in for thanksgiving. Yes there were a few people who thought they could shop because they don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Fact : Your facts are not straight and true.
Fact: You are a moron
Fact: The manager probably needed another smoke after dealing with you.
Fact: The cat is probably correct and you are the site troll NonnieMouse/JasonTillo ect.
Fact: Nonniemouse is a "lier" and on "walfare" herself, (quoted liar and welfare since she commonly spells those words wrong.

Isn't there a law against posting such racial hate online, hate crime perhaps. Anyways I am sure this is against the terms and conditions of Complaintsboard.

Anyways we are closed this day there is probably no security to prevent thieves (theifs as you spelled it once.)

Fact: I make spelling mistakes too but for someone who calls other's stupid ect you should be perfect.

Fact : Pobodys Nerfect.
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Cesar Capistrano +8 Votes
You're sick Nonnie Mouse. You know you're hiding something especially when you can't post your own name in a complaint. If you truly believe in something that's worth fighting for, you'd at least have the balls to post your real name. People like you make me sick, and if you ever are in my multi-million dollar neighborhood, we'd eat you right up. We hate racists, pompous, high-nose bastards like YOU... We know what it means to be poor, and we put up sweat and blood to help the poor even though we make a $150k+ income. You're blind by your money, and you're blind to humanity... Wake up Ms.Nurse, you're a non-caring person who works in a caring profession. You care more about your job than saving lives.

You are the prime epitome of hypocrite... Trust me, come to our neighborhood, we got prominent people here that will ensure you will never continue your nursing profession again... If you really think you're right, and believe in what you're supposedly fighting for, then you got nothing to lose. Come on, give me your real name and we'll see who's right.

Just because you're rich in money, don't make you rich in heart...
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
No, I never saw that movie Irish.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy -1 Votes
Irish, I just posted that fact crap because of all the "well researched" facts which Nonnie Mouse presented.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy 0 Votes
Ha, Ha louis the fruitcake is from your country, but on the plus side we have a few people who I would consider a few fries shy of a happy meal in Canada as well.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Melvin Banks -1 Votes
Actually Trevor, there were books written probably in the sixties that claimed blacks had smaller brains than whites and a whole bunch of false information about blacks. This was during the time when Blacks had to fight for the right to vote, use public restrooms, fountains, attend the same schools as whites, sit anywhere on the bus ect.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Melvin Banks +1 Votes
However, if her information came from those books she must be very old, I would expect her to be retired by now. Either that or she went to a poor college where the books were not updated. Perhaps the yellowing pages should have been a dead giveaway.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Nonnie Mouse -3 Votes
qscott86 read the entire letter you idiot. I did not expect them to open the store just for me. Now I can understand if I were shopping for household items than they would not allow me to shop, but I was shopping for Thanksgiving stuff. They totally ruined my Thanksgiving.

Nigerian, Lithuanian and German Scammers Targets Ebay