logo

4. (1 hr 26 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
5. (1 hr 28 mins ago)
Garcina Cambogia & Digestit (Colon Cleanse')
Unorauthorised Deduction from my Visa Account

Walmart

Posted:    whites concessions

walmart employee

white's concessions
I was in Moses Lake, Wa walmart at 1:00 pm today and marjori on till 1 was realy rude so I fo
und the floor manager and told her about being upset with the way I was treated. And the managers responce was as rude as the employee. I own a business with 12 employers and if any one of my people treated my customers like I was treated they would have been fired on the spot. Moses Lake store is known for this. A lot of locals drive 18 miles to Ephrata to shop. WHAT SO HARD ABOUT TREATING PEOPLE NICE IN THESE BAD TIMES. THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR JOBS. I AM SCHOCKED THAT THE FLOOR MANAGER CHOOSE NOT TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM ED WHITE 1952w. log cabin rd Worley, Idaho 83876
tushog000@yahoo.com

PS has walmart though about hiring a person to go from store as a shopper that nobody knows an see how they are treated and NO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2011 by   rebelswench 0 Votes
I work at a walmart that has not had water for hours. They called and had 2 porta potties brought in to the parking lot. There was no hand washing facilities. They said to use hand sanitizer. They did not furnish water for the employees. I guess they didn't want to shut down because they might miss out on a few dollars! I myself thought this was totally unexceptable!
 3rd of May, 2011 by   Jim/in/WMass 0 Votes
This is my experience at the New Hinsdale NH Super Store just recently opened.

My experience was humiliating on my visit to your store. Cash register by the door, cashier and floor manager working in harmony. A very cordial transaction. I pay for the things while this little gremlin watched the entire transaction near the exit. I step forward right near her, even giving her a high how you doing and she watches my brother make the next transaction. He steps forward after paying to exit along with myself and the greeter or what ever you want to call them stop us to show a receipt. Now she is either there to greet people which to me seemed to be the norm, but in this case she seemed determined for people like myself from ever shopping there again.

There was no need to make your customers look like criminals when the entire process was completely observed.
 5th of May, 2011 by   walmartCustomerservicesucks 0 Votes
I was at the walmart store on North Tryon, Chatlotte, North carolina. I had to return something and was standing at the customer sevice line, there was just one person ahead of me only one counter open. After the person ahead of me left, I just stepped forward in front of the counter. The lady at the service desk her name was Nique, pretended not to have seen me standing there, I stood there for 10 mintes or so and she completely ignored me and started calling the next person in line. I asked why is not taking care of me first and to that she very rudely replied, I don't know what you are stading here for, I did not call for you. My fault was I did not realize I have to wait there to be called (it was my first time at teh service desk and I did not know the PROTOCOL!!! of servicce desk) I said may be I stepped forward without being called, but tell me so, you just can't ignore me and make me wait for 10 minutes and call the next person in line by completely ignoring me..one more service person came up and they both started yelling at me and showed the sign that said- 'wait till you are being called by the service rep '. That is no way to behave with a customer. All she could done when she saw me stepping forward was to say' mam I am not ready for you yet, wait and I will call you', instead of insulting me and making a big deal out of such a small thing. I asked her for the name of the manager and she was not willing to give it to me saying there are several managers, I said just give me the name of one. She pointed me to girl at a register called Anees saying she is the manager, she looked no way like a manager to me and when enquired the floor manager was someone else. She lied to me!
 22nd of May, 2011 by   sdeli 0 Votes
I work in the deli in our store. This past sat. we were really busy, there were just 3 of us scheduled. My problem is when is enough enough. were suppose to be #1 customer service right-how can they expect us to do orders {200 pc chicken} keep up hot case, slice meat for the cold case and wait on customers when we have lunches that we have to take. They schedule one at 5 and two at 7am. no one else till1 :00when i leave. I dont understand it. I spoke to management the next day, they say its all corporate. Well I think someone had better start looking at the big picture here ... quit cutting hrs. and hire help in these customer service areas. This is why we are losing customers.
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   walmartslave 0 Votes
I work at walmart there still cutting hours then they tell us to not go over our scheduled hours but at the same time there hiring people, or for sake the store manager may not get his 50, 000 dollar bonus while we get crap, puyallup wa
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   ghost1970 0 Votes
Are store is attempting to force us to run a cash register, most of the floor associates do not feel comfortable doing this for various reasons. Personally I am on Medication to for a chronic condition, and although I am able to function doing things that require actual thought and concentration are difficult and i tend to be slow while doing it, not an ideal situation for handling transactions invovling money. I don't feel comfortable doing this and have made that obvious, and furthermore running a register is not in my job description.
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   Wilda J Carr 0 Votes
I just left the Williamsburg Ky. Walmart store #1048. The Assistant Mgr, Jeff Jones was extremely rude to my sister and me. My sister is 63 years old. She has been writing checks at Walmart in our area for 15 years and NEVER had a problem. We went through aisle #6. The check reading machine is in need of repair. A few nights ago, I went through the same lane and the machine chewed on my check, causing it not to read. The girl called the CSM and she quickly told me the machine was in need or repair and she keyed in the numbers across the check and off I went very satisfied. Today, my sister used the same register and again the check machine is still in need of repair. It bent her check to where it was not able to be read. The CSM was called and would not key in the numbers because her boss had told her they cannot do that! She took the check to another register and because it was so bent (from the machine) it would not read there either! After several tries and several minutes, the Asst. Mgr., Jeff Jones, who was standing there the whole time, decided he would override the transaction and told the CSM to key in the numbers! They should have done that to begin with. My sister, very politely, asked him, what do you do if a customer's check will not read at all? He said (in a very rude tone), they just have to find another form of payment! She said, what if you don't have another form of payment? He replied, then I guess you won't get the merchandise! How obnoxious is that?! He kept throwing out smart remarks and I spoke up and said, just let it go. We are the customers and you shouldn't be trying to get the last word in. You should just be trying to remedy the situation! We walked away with him still saying smart remarks to us! Therefore, I am filing a formal complaint against Jeff Jones, Assistant Manager, Walmart Store #1048, Williamsburg, Kentucky.
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   teresaakogun 0 Votes
I have a certain Walmart that I shop at faithfully for years on nolensville pike Nashville TN and I went tonite to return a couple of things and I couldn't find my receipt and the clerk refused to refund my money not even on a gift card I ask for the manager and she just rolled her eyes at me i was very affended I ask what her name was and she gave me her first name when i ask for her last name she rolled her eyes at me and walked off she said her name was Diana if Walmart corporate office reads these I do hope you do something about this manager she was very rude and had no respect if something like this happens again Walmart will lose mine and family's business
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   david wilgus 0 Votes
f*** walmart you killed my dog a husky you asshole walmart knew hartz flea and tick drops were 99% poison they did not warn me I am out $800.00 plus the lose of my dog walmart says they are not responsable there were over 33, 000 deaths from this product this is no 100% sat guarntee they tell me to go to hartz thats wrong please go to hartz problem, or hartz victim .com this product him in two days
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   wontbackdown2007 0 Votes
the problem with walmart as i have experienced it, ( i work for walmart) is they hire friends of a friend and they reward those lazy ass workers for being lazy and not doing the job that this FRIEND who is in management got them hired to do. So that poor unsuspecting soul who gets hired in to do the same job, who is not a friend of any of the managers, or assistant managers there seems to be 6 to 8 assistants needed to run 1 store. God only knows why that is needed hummm... maybe the store manager could answer that only he or she wont speak about that because, well lets face it it makes their job easier and there is more people to blame shit on. Anyway that 1 employee who believes in an honest days work, gets to do all the work in that dept. while the friends of the manager, get to walk around with a shopping cart and will blatently say "I'm not doin that i don't care what our supervisor said."' all day, or send text messages to the boss who happens to be the one who got them hired in the first place. So if there happens to be a complaint from a customer about their service, maybe the employees are trying soooo hard to keep a somewhat level head and not loose control, that it is hard to be happy and smiling all the time. Imagine if every time up walked into work you had to climb a hill, watch your back and carry 3 people just to get your lousey minimum wage paycheck, while you watch the others backstab, text and kiss ass with your boss and get the pat on the back, when you are working for all of them to get the job done and trying to keep the customers happy.
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   johnny36 +1 Votes
i don't mind wallieworld wife works there the employees for the most part only do there jobs i have seen people treat people working there so bad and blaming them for the Co. policy and the Co. treats the employees bad bad hour threats of write up even for an honest mistake one time all employees got wrote up when a customer stole something no one helped them just a shoplifter took it off the floor she was not even working we were on vacation that week and they still wrote her up she is not a manager just an hourly worker been there awhile and they call her on vacation days off cause they need help change her hours after posting then write up for not being there on time one lady i now was threaten job if did not stop talking about her treatment on Facebook to her Facebook friends of 45 people the cut back in hours the cut back in employees i have never worked for a Co. that a family ins. policy did not cover family wall marts does not cover spouse unless you pay very high amount then it has to be the worst on the planet well see if they do something for me writing this
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   janedoe101 0 Votes
Funny thing is walmart treats the customers better than they treat their employees i am an employee and I've been one for five years and they treat you like slaves. when you work for walmart you're just a number literally. They treat you like shit. Being in walmart at night is like being in a suffocation tent. the air goes off and it's stale air you're breathing in with all the germs and crap too. the vents don't get cleaned so you're breathing in dirty air but when you call off they give you all hell cause you're suppose to be a slave to them but when they call off it's alright. the people who work their asses off for this company get treated like shit but the people who call off and don't show up on a day to day basis get employee of the month. Fucked up right. I was the nicest person you could find before i employed with walmart now i try to stay the same but it's hard when you've got managers telling you five different things and breathing down your back you'd be grumpy too. I'm from a small town but within 30 miles of my home I've got 5-6 walmarts and it's like they're taking all the economy away. they suck up the money and when the area is dry and dead they move on! I'm not gonna say walmart sucks cause there's a lot of positive things about it but there's more non-positive things about walmart than meets the eye!
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   yanke120 +1 Votes
My wife worked foe walmart for YRS they went super center hired BLACK WIDOW to come in and run all the full time workers out of store.
this way they don't have to pay INS or benefits .
they took every thing off her death long & short term disability cut hours back to part time to do this.

Walmart store, MANY LA
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   English Ian 0 Votes
@tasha09... this complaint is 3 years old... why bother?
 25th of Aug, 2012 by   chokedemployee 0 Votes
i was employeed at this company for around 1yr. i was expected to carry my entire depts work load for all 3 shifts. and unload trucks. and "bin" the merch. which is scan in merch into steal using a hand held computer. I was attacked by another employee in the dairy cooler. i was squated down putting bacon in bottom bins which is where it should goe because of being a raw food. a second shift employee who had worked that day and left at 10ish. came back in at 115am went into the dairy cooler sneaked up from behind me and wraped his arm around my neck pulling me to my feet (while choking the bejezzuz out of me) screamed in my ear "give me all of your f***ing money". i elbowed him in the stomach. and ran to the manager. told him what happened and who did it. The entire situation was ignored for 6weeks. i had to continue to work with him an hour every day. walmart tried to shove this situation under the rug because said employees mother is a dept manager and is activly engaged in a sexual relationship with a higher up mngr. so go figure i had to get home office involved. causing said employee to be fired. and the beginning of totally treating me like dirt. i did not envoke or friend or even have anything to do before or after with the ass that choked me. i eventually quit because of choker guy still came into store and stocked me nightly. they wouldnt even make him leave. because oh he is just shopping. he would watch me work for hrs on end never buy anything. so f*** WALLY WORLD UP THERE ASS! they really let the ball fall on me.
 17th of Sep, 2012 by   Betty farmer +1 Votes
I would like to know if you work the night shift and you have a supervisor from 11:00 til 8:00 how can a day supervisor come in and tell you that you have to do something and it"s your time to go home?
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   Former Seasonal Worker +1 Votes
I was hired as a seasonal employee. I have to say that as of tonight i was told that i was no longer needed with the season being over and I am happy to have been let go. I was hired December 4, 2012 so I only worked there a little under a month and i swear it felt like a month from hell!!! I was hired on the third shift which is 10pm til 7am and I must say that there is a monstrous Shift Manager named Sam that is seriously in need of training on so many levels. This person (I refuse to cal him a man since he doesn't even act as a decent human being) is rude towards employees and customers alike. His authoritative decree is that third shift should be deaf mute lemmings. We are not allowed to help customers because " we are stockers". If we assist a customer he considers us not doing our job, although i went through two and a half days of CBL's which are computerized tests that stated "Customers are always right" and "Customers come first". Apparently that is only for the first and second shift associates as I was told. Sam is mean, rude, condescending, embarrassing and will put a person down for no reason at all. I actually asked a few of the associates why he was so mean and why it seemed as if he had it out for me. I was told that my first mistake was being nice to him because he saw me as an easy target. I feel so sorry for alot of the employees that i got to know because if he treats them half as bad as he treated me then they are going to have to live in pure hell. I cannot stress enough just how horrible this particular work environment was. I have never in my life been so belittled and humiliated while working my ass off for a company. The location i worked at is Lansdowne Station in Baltimore, Maryland. I would suggest that if anyone attempts to get a job there that you do not under any circumstances apply for the third shift. I was warned on my first day that there had been a multitude of complaints against this man, and I asked then why is he still there??? I was not given a response, just a look. I guess I should have asked who were the complaints from and what were they in reference to. I can honestly say that i shall never work for this location ever again unless major changes were made (which I can almost guarantee that won't happen) and I will have to make a big decision as to whether or not I will ever shop at this location again. I will say this much, while defying the ludicrous demands of not helping customers, I enjoyed every single customer that I encountered and never found any to be rude or mean.

Twitter Hack