logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
5. (43 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Cindy

Fraudulent charges

Walmart
walmart.com
I purchased a Walmart pre-paid Visa card and WOW what a total ripoff that is. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE is all I can say. I bought a $20 prepaid Visa card total cost for purchase- $24.95. Then when I went to use my card I only had $9.57 on the card. What the heck is that!!!

I tryed to call a customer service representative for walmart visa prepaid at their 800# for help with this problem only to hear a recording that if I use their customer service for this is issue there would be a charge of $2.00 on my card. OMG!!!This is a total Rip Off and I am so disgusted with this. Sure, it's only about $25 bucks I'm out of but hey...add that with another 100, 000 consumers buying these cards for just that amount alone and thats a total of $2, 500, 000 for the walmart pocket.

I look at walmart in a whole new way now...I'm sure glad our town has other stores to spend my hard earned money in and not have to worry about getting ripped off. Walmart used to be Customer Friendly...Obviously that has changed!!!
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bank Cards Scams 2