logo

Mr Delivery
worst company ever
2. (6 mins ago)
Mr Delivery
Now for the third time they have fallen through with my order
3. (17 mins ago)
WowCuba
Complaints NOT!!!
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
CompleteSave.co.uk
unauthorised deduction from my credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas Complaints & Reviews - Walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart

Posted:    Valerie

Walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time

Walmart
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, Arkansas
Phone: (479) 273-4000
www.walmart.com
I've placed three separate orders with Walmart.com online within the past 30 days. Two orders have arrived late, and I'm currently still waiting on the 3rd and FINAL order I'll ever place. It's been 16 days since I placed the order and my credit card was charged, and I've still not received this order. Walmart advertises on their site "place order site to store and receive it within 7-10 days! I've written them numerous times regarding this and have not received any satisfaction nor any discounts to make up for their tardiness! IF they can't deliver on time at the minimum they should offer a discount or some kind of refund. Numerous sites offer free shipping to your door and those arrive within 2 days! Walmart is falling behind in their customer service.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2007 by   Mrs. Paulos 0 Votes
I order someting from walmart.com and waited 24 days for it to come in. It finally came in and was returned the samed day before I could get to the store to pick it up. I had paid in advance. It was a Christmas gift for my husband. I' ll never order anything from walmart.com again!
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Richard D. 0 Votes
I think this probably depends on the item's availability, as well as your location. I ordered site to store, and received my item within 5 days, 4 days earlier than I was quoted. Also remember that they say within 7-10 business days, not days. So if you place the original order on a friday, 10 business days later would actually be 15 days away.
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   matt 0 Votes
i can see this was posted a couple years ago. maybe they have gotten better. just ordered a bass guitar package weighing 30lbs about 36 hours ago. its already ready for store pickup. maybe its depends on how far it needs to go. mine only had to go about 300 miles, was still expecting it in at least a week! but less then 36 hours from order!! great job Walmart!
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   Richard D 0 Votes
Jason - sometimes better prices are available on the website - even when they have the same product in stock at your local store. For instance, I bought the Guitar Hero world Tour Band kit for Xbox 360 for $99. In store the same kit was $170.
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   2Grown4Nicknames 0 Votes
Your Site to Store order is on time and should arrive between Wednesday, 07/08/2009 and Tuesday, 07/14/2009.

Palestine, TX 07/04/2009 10:55 AM In Transit to Store
Palestine, TX 07/03/2009 12:27 AM Arrived at Delivery Facility
Palestine, TX 07/02/2009 05:18 PM In Transit to Delivery Facility
Palestine, TX 07/02/2009 03:23 PM Arrived at Sorting Facility

Tracking details were last updated on 07/04/2009 at 10:11 AM, Central Standard Time.

Palenstine, TX is 100 miles from Marshall, TX and Wal-Mart.com still couldn't get it to its destination on time. I listed the tracking info above. This is a sad sad day. Wal-Mart is going downhill fast. I ordered this TV on the 28th of June and and the last tracking date is the 4th of July. Well I see how Wal-Mart treat their veterans. It made it from the sorting facility but took its time after that. I'm wonder if its sitting in the store and no one just dont know what to do with it...Im thinking about getting a refund.
 26th of Sep, 2009 by   pink_diamond 0 Votes
I am writing this post on 9/26/2009, and Raymond NH is only some 20 miles from my store!Seems wal-mart is holding my order only to wait till 10/02/09 to come. I ordered it on 9/16/09!

Anybody knows where to file a complaint against wal-mart?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purchase Date: 09/16/2009
Raymond, NH 09/20/2009 02:20 PM In Transit to Store
Raymond, NH 09/19/2009 09:34 AM Arrived at Delivery Facility
Sharon Springs, NY 09/18/2009 08:01 AM In Transit to Delivery Facility
Sharon Springs, NY 09/17/2009 09:40 AM Arrived at Sorting Facility

Tracking details were last updated on 09/20/2009 at 01:38 PM, Central Standard Time.
Your Site to Store order is on time and should arrive between Friday, 09/25/2009 and Friday, 10/02/2009.
 23rd of Jun, 2010 by   walmartcustomer +1 Votes
Walmart is advertising to have your orders ready for pick-up in 7-10 business days. It's been 13 days since my order has been placed which i guess is fine, but when you spend $300 on an ipod touch, you wish they would stick to their word. Tracking details have not even been updated at all.
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   Dalsmith 0 Votes
my order has been shipped via Fedex and should arrive between Friday, 02/11/2011 and Thursday, 02/17/2011. And today is the 17th and when I click Track this order it's in Initiated the hole time. Wish I would have went to bestbuy
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   Dalsmith 0 Votes
my order has been shipped via Fedex and should arrive between Friday, 02/11/2011 and Thursday, 02/17/2011. And today is the 17th and when I click Track this order it's in Initiated the hole time wish I would have went to bestbuy
p.s I e-mail walmart.com and with this "Due to our suppliers' varying delivery schedules to our stores, it is normal for some Site to Store orders to require longer than 48 hours to process; however, your order will still arrive by the estimated delivery date". lol nope
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Dalsmith 0 Votes
The walmart is new to town and yes I called both (360)841-9131 and. The store didn't know what site to store was don't know why but the store just open this month I call 1-800-966-6546 on the 16th and with a wait of 10 min and the person told me that we will get a email you when it show up that's it. So I e-mail Walmart.com and got this
Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.
We are sending you this automated response to help you with your question.
Tracking Your Order:
1. Most, but not all Walmart.com orders can be tracked online using the tracking information in your order confirmation email. For example, orders shipped using the United States Postal Service, UPS Mail Innovations and Fed Ex Smart Post cannot be tracked.
2. Once your order has shipped, it may take 24 to 48 hours for the carrier to update they're tracking information. You can check back daily to track the progress of your order.
Processing Time:
3. Once you click Submit and your payment is authorized, it normally takes 24-48 hours for the warehouses to pick, pack and prepare your order for shipping.
4. Due to our suppliers' varying delivery schedules to our stores, it is normal for some Site to Store orders to require longer than 48 hours to process; however, your order will still arrive by the estimated delivery date.
You can find the most up-to-date order status and tracking information by signing into "My Account" oh and as of now it's on Initiated I think it's not up to date sorry for the 2 post.
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Dalsmith 0 Votes
At 6:30 I called walmart a lady answers I ask for site to store she ask what that? The place to pick up online items she go's oh one sec in click... nothing happens I called again same thing one more time and I said this time that nothing happens when she try's to connect me to site to store. She doesn't know why. I waited 11 day so far for free shipping.
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   Dalsmith 0 Votes
Yes the 1486 Dike Access Rd Woodland, WA 98674. It not far so ill just to bike it because I just called and the same lady answered I think but this time she transferred me to customer service A new lady answered she sent me to site to store but it just rang like 50 time it stop's then the first lady answered she said this time ill send you to a another customer service I don't know that that means but it just rang lol
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   Buzz Cat 0 Votes
Been waiting for a tv ordered online and shipped site to store. Online tracking says it is in Marcy, NY, in transit to the Utica Walmart, a distance of about 10 miles (we actually live about 3/4 of a mile from this regions distribution center!). Well, it's been "in transit" for about 3 days now. Apparently it is being hand-carried or perhaps strapped to the back of a camel. What a joke.
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   Jim11 0 Votes
Walmart ships any ordered item from Neptune, that is why normally the delivery takes infinity months. Well done walmart's management.
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   BooWalmart 0 Votes
order from amazon! Same prices, but they will guarantee the shipping! It's free shipping to your house and it always arrives before they say. Walmart is awful customer service. My tiny package has been "in transit" for 3 days and no one seems to have any answers for me. I'll make sure I let everyone I know to do their business elsewhere.
 20th of Dec, 2011 by   Berenda 0 Votes
Ordered UFC Training mitts with site to store as part of an order. Receiced other part of order in only a few days. The training mitts have however been in transit from the Bentonville Delivery Facility to the Mountain Home Walmart store since Dec. 9th. It has still not arrived and Christmas is in 5 days. Noone will give a straight answer. What is up with these people!!! Berenda
 20th of May, 2012 by   chezie 0 Votes
Still the worst service ever. I ordered tv and its been at the sorting facility for 4 days. I was told they are to big to fail and they do what they want to so take it or leave it. This was my first order and my last with them.
 6th of Sep, 2012 by   Small Mommy 0 Votes
I also have ordered from Walmart a lot in the past and not once have I ever gotten a package on time. I am kinda impatient, but when you spend your hard earned money on items, you expect to get them in the time frame that is specified on the the store site. The best part is that I could have bought the very item in the store instead of online because I have seen it in the store, yet it has taken well over the 10 days to even ship it to the store for pickup. I hate when you look online and find an item that you know wont be in the store (labeled...online only) and then you order it online and have to wait til you no longer need the item, and once again see it in the damn store. For example, I bought baby gear and by the time I receive it, my child might be off to college. Grrrrrr!
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   Alan Roberson 0 Votes
Ordered that special present for my wife so she could have for Christmas Day. Shipped to store to save money. Box looked like it had been through hell!!! Wife wanted to take it home anyway. Opened the box and the vanity we ordered was destroyed. And guess what they don't have another one like the one she had ordered:( Called the store and got a big hassle on what we have to do to return it. And definitely not getting it before Christmas!!!
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   Tim6 0 Votes
I use to like the site to store service up until my last order I placed. Two weeks so far and still no order! Wal Mart should be called slow mart! I mean come on how hard is it too send a couple dvds in the mail. I never had a issue with them up until now and from here on in I will be purchasing from amazon. Screw wal-mart and their slow services. What really irks me is they are quick to charge your debit card yet they send stuff and process it when they feel like doing it! I say bs so they can take site to store and shove it as far as Im concerned. I was a loyal customer up til now.

Tips for Consumers Being Harassed by Debt Collectors