logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
2. (37 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (45 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
4. (55 mins ago)

Walmart

Posted: 2012-05-10 by    Weare

Bad meat at Walmart

Walmart
I shop at Walmart way to much. I am there 3 to 4 times a day. First of all This Navarre Walmart has gone to hell. These new customer service managers need to take a class in customer service. I have been in retail management for 20 years and have never and will never treat a customer the way I have been treated. To try and return an item still in it’s package that was unopened, and told by the customers service manager the one in the morning Long hair ( African American ) lady( just ask the cashiers who the rude mean lady is and they will definatly know exactly who I’m speaking of..

Anyways I was told that it cant be returned without a recipt because it was too exspensive!!! ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME.!.!.! A $20.00 item with no reciept can nbo longer be returned? Oh my bad on at the Navarre Walmart! Because I toojk it back at the Fort Walton store where they are NICE.

I am the most customer youy could have I have 6 boys and one Girl. Walmaert is where I shop, but If I have to continue to be looked at like I’m somekind of theft when I come to exchange or return something without a reciept I will NOT come to this store anymore.. Believe me I am very very active in the Navarre community and the word is being spread about how bad this walmart has become THE MANAGEMENT RUDE!

On another note. I had purchased 2 5llb rolls of Hamburger October 2011 last week and the 10 llb bag of chicken breast. my bill came to 522.86. Thats how much I spend every week just in food. The hamburger when I opened was soo rotten I threw up. Now I dont save my food reciepts I save enough of the other reciepts I should never have to take food back! Then I went to make the chicken before Taking the two rolls of hamburger back and they were disscolored like gray and white freezer burnt i dont know just scary looking..

By this time it was late had no dinner cooked and was very frustrated Because I then had to go out and get fast food so my kids could have dinner. The next mornings went to take back these items and guess what… The rude customer service lady with short blond hair and glasses was so freaking rude treated me like some scum off the street and proceeded to tell me since have no reciept they cant help me I said WHAT! ( now i return lots of things with reciepts but then again I purchases a lot more things so she sees me return freaquently but that shouldnt matter) I said get a manager GUESS who the not friendly rude lady i spoke of earlier no cant help u u already return three items without a reciept..

SERIOUSLY. If this is how walmart is going to continue to supposiadly satisfy there customers than I will no longer be a customer and i wont be the only one. I will do my best to let all the mothers in the PTA and Bible study how I have been treated and the purchasing of bad meat and not being able to be refunded i will tell everyone I knoe if things dont change…

Having a family of 9 is very costly For me to have to throw away $50.00 in meat and then purchase fast food for 9 of us Is extremly exspensive. the fast food alone was almost $60.00….That is a lot of money for me for one meal. I dont live on foodstamps I work very hard in the retail field and just to throw that money away killed me..

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES. THIS WALMART FOR THE LAST YEAR IS GOING DOWNHILL.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free