logo

fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
3. (15 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist
4. (17 mins ago)
Fake Promises & Late Delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart $500 Gift Card Complaints & Reviews - Gift card never received!

Walmart Contacts & Informations

Walmart $500 Gift Card

Posted:    Zelda Scalia

Gift card never received!

I completed the long and involved questionnaire and I had to accept 4 different items. I took two credit cards; ordered Boca coffee and applied for an on-line business with Ebay. When I got to the last screen, it did a round robin on me and would not go to the last screen so I could receive my $500 Walmart card. It kept telling me to go back to page 2. So, here I am with 4 things I really didn't want all that much and I still didn't get the item I did want. I am tired of all these on-line scams. It is time this was reported to the Better Business Bureau. Maybe if enough reports are received the BBB will actually do something. Please help. If I don't get my card, I will be shopping somewhere else but Walmart and I will, of course, tell everyone I know about this scam.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jun, 2007 by   THOMAS HORNE +1 Votes
Walmart $500 gift card is a rip off.
 25th of Sep, 2007 by   dave vorous +1 Votes
You got scammed, but not by Walmart. You need to report to your credit card companies that your credit cards have been compromised and that you need to change the numbers for those accounts.

It was your greed that got you in trouble, not the scammer.
 10th of Jan, 2008 by   FRANK W. EARL 0 Votes
YOU WILL GIVE TO ME WALMART $500 GIFT CARD
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Wal-Mart shopper 0 Votes
You are complete right! I have done the same thing and I still do not have my wal-mart gift card. I will tell everyone I know about this. I bought a Make Money with Google, and a subscription to Columbia House DVD's that I did not want or need. Well I guess that I had to learn the hard way. I will not trust or shop[ at Wal- Mart again.
Thanks
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   redson21 0 Votes
HELLO people you got scammed but not by Walmart. It amazes me that people believe you get $500 dollars for just filling out a survey. Shame on you all for not knowing that the scammers will offer anything to get you to give them personal information.
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   Satyadev Ramdut +1 Votes
It's a shame that people are misusing Walmart's name to conn others. I just received this email informing me about this mystery prize. Using my due diligence, I did an online search, which brought me to this forum. I think the best thing to do before filling out any forms or giving out personal credentials such as addresses and credit card details is to do an online search to find out about the authenticity of the email. I did and I know now that it's an online scam; just like some other scams that previously informed me of winning millions of dollars in a lottery that I just don't know of. There's nothing is for free in this world; There's always a catch somewhere, and unless you happen to be very lucky indeed, you won't receive any prize for free. So watch out for scammers :)
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   chicagomom +1 Votes
How about a $500 gift card offer by phone? no survey, no purchasing. just a shipping fee of $3.95 and they already knew my name and address. creepy? I don't get how they find out about me.
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   Juko 0 Votes
Look I figured this was BS, but I wanted to see for myself. I completed an offer for a $500 Walmart card, and they sent me a text with an 888 number, saying "call here to claim your $50 Target card."
I asked the man who answered what the name of the business was and he said "we are the people that will be providing the Target gift card."
I asked him if it was legit, considering that I signed up for a Walmart card of a different amount, and he said again "we will be sending you a target card."
I told him it sounded like a scam and he just said thankyou and hung up.
Weeeird.
 21st of May, 2010 by   CAROLYN DAVIS 0 Votes
I WANT MY DAM MONEY BACK. AND I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   maria izquierdo 0 Votes
I did not resived my gift card . My name is maria izquierdo and my current address is 1633 w 19st Chicago Il 60608 MY phon number is 13125666922 . I will like to know what happend
 24th of Mar, 2011 by   Ruth H 0 Votes
I also received the call to receive a $500 gift card for wal mart, the person didnt speak english well so I could barely understand the guy. He had my address info and my phone # I was totally creeped out, I asked how they have my info and he said its because everytime I would make a purchase at the store my info would come up. Yeah it looks like I'm paying with cash for everything I purchase from now on!! Ruth H
 24th of May, 2011 by   jasmine21 0 Votes
yes. i fell victim to this scam. ! just trying something out for once. i called the place that called me and i asked for a tracking number . cause if its going throught fedex it always has one.they told me they didnt have one and that the second partner would be the one to send it.but heres the kicker they dont know the name of there partner...smh NEVER AGAIN!!!
 23rd of Oct, 2011 by   ILANNACORTEZ 0 Votes
i got a phone call from walmart saying i just won a 500$ gift card all i need to pay is 1.95$ to the UPS guy, oh yea i also got 200$ in gas, WOW THAT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE :)
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   Dayton 0 Votes
I received a call about winning a $500 Walmart gift card. The guy's english was very broken up. He asked for my address to mail the card. I said, "you have my phone number you should have my address" and he did - very scary. So he proceeded with his little presentation (scam) all the while I'm just waiting for that magic question "CREDIT CARD NUMBER". THERE IT IS " all you have to do is pay for shipping and handling". I said, "you expect me to give you my credit card number NO WAY" and hung up. Don't you know the guy called me back and requested the credit card number again. WOW!! At this point it was becoming very entertaining because I knew it was a scam. I scolded the guy a little bit and hung up.
 6th of Apr, 2012 by   Delorse 0 Votes
I reveive a phone call to as well. The guy said i win a walmart gift card and that all i have to do is pay for shipping and handeling i could not believe it so he know where i go to shop at walmart and everyone in the department could not speak english so i gave him my prepaid card. The guy wanted my bank# so bad uh i guess i fooled him he think he going to get my bank card# hell no lol.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   jesusloveyou 0 Votes
walmart did nothing it was a person using walmart name to say they giving you something because their to lazy to get a real job so they ripped you off i all ways trust walmart in Florida anyways

Birthday Freebies!