logo

Wont give me my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walgreens / receipt survey, Renton, Washington Complaints & Reviews - No website tab for survey# & password

Walgreens / receipt survey Contacts & Informations

Walgreens / receipt survey

Posted:    F.N.

No website tab for survey# & password

Walgreens
Renton, Washington
Phone: 4252770212
walgreensfeedback.com
Each time I get a receipt for products bought from Walgreens, it says on it "HOW ARE WE DOING?, please visit our website www.walgreensfeedback.com to complete a short survey about your recent visit." Then gives you a survey number & password. But try and find where they go! F.N. Renton, WA.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2012 by   James Gell 0 Votes
Like the changes at the store and the people do help thank-you
 7th of Sep, 2013 by   George George? 0 Votes
 7th of Sep, 2013 by   George George? 0 Votes
9/7/2013 Each time I get a receipt for products bought from Walgreens, it says on it "HOW ARE WE DOING?, please visit our website www.walgreensfeedback.com to complete a short survey about your recent visit." Then gives you a survey number & password. But try and find where they go! First, this survey does not work and has not worked for sometime. Second, if a customer is unable to enter the survey whom has been winning the prize? I doubt that I will receive a response on this complaint or that the issue will be understood and rectified. One of the national news channels has done more than one story on Walgreens pricing issues not being resolved! Walgreens does not need another black eye from any national news channel. Now some good news, the employees that work at store # 03889, 4110 General deGaulle Ave. do a wonderful job. I would be proud to have any of them working for me! G. Guarino survey # 0388-9417-736 p.s.second

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups