logo

Mike
Scam -Beware of Ms Jane from HK HUIAO TRADING CO., LIMITED
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Tata Motors
Poor service and arrogant staff
3. (1 hr 24 mins ago)

Posted:    diogenese

$3000. sweepstakes

Walgreens
walgreensfeedback.com
I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2009 by   Sue Marion +2 Votes
I agree with Roy..I came on the site to apply for the survey about a recent visit to Walgreens with a chance to win $3, 000. There is no posting on the page to reply to the survey...What's the deal?? Not like I think I would win, but for pete's sake, just let us have a chance!!!
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   manuel oramous +2 Votes
I agree with Roy and Sue. I think it is a come on for advertisement
Manuel Oramous
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   Andy Souter +2 Votes
I agree with Roy, Sue and Manuel - are we missing something?
Andy Souter
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   GAYLE JAMES +2 Votes
I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE I COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE WHERE I COULD ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SWEEPSTAKES AND I ALSO KNOW THERE'S A VERY SLIM CHANCE IF AT ALL OF ME WINNING ANYTHING BUT I DO HAVE MY DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I LOVE TO TRY.. YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY BUT WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU TRY ON HERE? I USED TO NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS A FEW MONTHS AGO WHAT HAPPENED?

GAYLE JAMES
 12th of Oct, 2009 by   james z +1 Votes
go to wagreens.com and go to customer service, survey for $3000 sweepstakes.
 12th of Oct, 2009 by   james z 0 Votes
sorry mispelled walgreens. just took survey
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   Lala3124 0 Votes
you just type www.walgreensfeedback.com and it will direct you to the survey. you guys should read everything carefully first before having a heart attack of complaints sheesh
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   houston kirby 0 Votes
Yes i dont see that page where a person could apply for that 3, 000 dollars. This should be considered false advertising and im thinking of sueing walmart for that reason.
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   SEMLA 0 Votes
I found how to get this far by just looking at my sales receipt.
I never plan on winning anything because we know we never get anything for nothing - - but then, I guess we can't win unless we try, right?
SEMLA
 31st of Oct, 2009 by   R. Denton 0 Votes
I just tried to go to the website and it wouldnt let me in...what is going on...for the survey and a chance to win 3000 dollars...this is what my receipt says.. As far as I am concern I will NEVER SHOP AT WALGREENS AGAIN THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS. SO, WALGREEN THIS IS A 'SCAM' MS. DENTON IN TEXAS
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   J. Hawkins` 0 Votes
When you web search walgreensfeedback.com, you need to choose 'online survey system'.
Each time I enter the sweepstakes, this is the program I go into and have never had a problem. It brings up the exact program and the infor/questions are right there to begin the survey.

J. Hawkins Ozark. Mo.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   Puggles 0 Votes
We also cannot find the website for the $3, 000 Cash Sweepstakes...Walgreens is misleading their customers!
I guess they are not a very trustworthy Company!
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   Barbara Simms 0 Votes
It seems very strange that you advertise the fact that people can go online to fill out a survey and be entered in a #3.000 drawing, and when they get there, there is nothing but complaints and advertisements. I feel that everyone is correct in their upset over this, because I am. I like the store and will continue to shop there for my items, but I will be extremely skeptical about you surveys.

Barbara
 19th of Nov, 2009 by   Annette Armelin -1 Votes
This is really a shame that a large company like Walgeens have to stoop that low to falsely adxertise having a survey and also a $3000 sweepstake that s nowhere to be found I guess the few people that found it must work at Walgreens.

Annette
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   bpost +1 Votes
I also went online to the address listed on my receipt to fill out survey for a chance to win $3000. and could find nothing about this survey contest???? Usually I try these sites from other businesses and also have a problem getting the survey done?? Why bother printing this on your receipts just to lure innocent customers into believing they may have a chance to win a prize for giving you our business. B Post Joliet Illinois
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   caidyncesnana 0 Votes
i had no problem at all finding the survey, people dont take the time to pay attention, they just like to gripe about something.
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by   GnKilgoreTx 0 Votes
I have done this many times and have never had an issue. www.walgreensfeedback.com, click english and answer the questions. Yes I do know 1 person that won the $3000.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Loretta Oldani 0 Votes
This morning I went to Walgreens for a number of items and two RX's, so I checked out at the pharmacy(always very nice people) By the time I returned home which is only 5 minutes away, I had a message stating two greeting cards were left out of my bag and they were holding them for. Jennifer addressed me by my name.

My Walgeens is the best ever since they opened a few years ago. I'm there at least once a week.

LO
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   RO69CA +1 Votes
walgreens is bery good drugstore
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   RO69CA +1 Votes