Walgreens

$3000. sweepstakes

Walgreens
Billerica MA., United States
walgreensfeedback.com
I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I agree with Roy..I came on the site to apply for the survey about a recent visit to Walgreens with a chance to win $3, 000. There is no posting on the page to reply to the survey...What's the deal?? Not like I think I would win, but for pete's sake, just let us have a chance!!!
 5th of Oct, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I agree with Roy and Sue. I think it is a come on for advertisement
Manuel Oramous
 6th of Oct, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I agree with Roy, Sue and Manuel - are we missing something?
Andy Souter
 6th of Oct, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE I COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE WHERE I COULD ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SWEEPSTAKES AND I ALSO KNOW THERE'S A VERY SLIM CHANCE IF AT ALL OF ME WINNING ANYTHING BUT I DO HAVE MY DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I LOVE TO TRY.. YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY BUT WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU TRY ON HERE? I USED TO NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS A FEW MONTHS AGO WHAT HAPPENED?

GAYLE JAMES
 12th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
go to wagreens.com and go to customer service, survey for $3000 sweepstakes.
 12th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
sorry mispelled walgreens. just took survey
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
you just type www.walgreensfeedback.com and it will direct you to the survey. you guys should read everything carefully first before having a heart attack of complaints sheesh
 26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yes i dont see that page where a person could apply for that 3, 000 dollars. This should be considered false advertising and im thinking of sueing walmart for that reason.
 27th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I found how to get this far by just looking at my sales receipt.
I never plan on winning anything because we know we never get anything for nothing - - but then, I guess we can't win unless we try, right?
SEMLA
 31st of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just tried to go to the website and it wouldnt let me in...what is going on...for the survey and a chance to win 3000 dollars...this is what my receipt says.. As far as I am concern I will NEVER SHOP AT WALGREENS AGAIN THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS. SO, WALGREEN THIS IS A 'SCAM' MS. DENTON IN TEXAS
 4th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
When you web search walgreensfeedback.com, you need to choose 'online survey system'.
Each time I enter the sweepstakes, this is the program I go into and have never had a problem. It brings up the exact program and the infor/questions are right there to begin the survey.

J. Hawkins Ozark. Mo.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
We also cannot find the website for the $3, 000 Cash Sweepstakes...Walgreens is misleading their customers!
I guess they are not a very trustworthy Company!
 14th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
It seems very strange that you advertise the fact that people can go online to fill out a survey and be entered in a #3.000 drawing, and when they get there, there is nothing but complaints and advertisements. I feel that everyone is correct in their upset over this, because I am. I like the store and will continue to shop there for my items, but I will be extremely skeptical about you surveys.

Barbara
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I went to purchase a weight loss program. Upon deciding to purchase a $41.49 Adrnel weight loss program CYLAPRL, i went to ask the pharmecist what Adrenal ment could she tell me more about the Adrenal factor what it was .or to help me understand what was different about this product and was told without heistation -(the girl at the register )..I DONT KNOW. Ok so then she yelled to the Pharmecist what is Adrenal? The pharmecist yells back I DONT KNOW ! And then just disregaurded me, left me standing there .WOW. great customer service NOT !! I went home and in 2 minutes got my answer on my goggling, I just think they should have made an effort to help answer my question, being i was spending $42.00 on one of thier pharmecutial products. Never patronizing this location again..
 17th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I WENT TO WALL GREEN TODAY AND PICK UP PRESCRIPTION AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CO PAY FOR MY HUSBAND LANTUS IS $173.53 AND I TOLD HER WHY IM PAYING THAT MUCH AND SHE SAID THEY NOT TELLING US ANY REASON SHE SAID.SO SHE CALL THE THIER PHARMACY AND THEY SAID TO HER THEY DONT KNOW WHY THEY NOT PAYING.AND I EVEN TELL THE SALES LADY THAT IF MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK TONITE I WILL BLAME THEM .AND THEY TOLD HER THAT THE MEDICINE THAT I PICK UP IS IN THE HOLE.SO I TOLD HER EVERY MONTH I PICK UP THIS MEDICATION HER WE DONT HAVE PROBLEM WHY NOW?THE SHE CALL AGAIN AND SHE SAID THEY CLOSE ALREADY AND WAIT TILL TOMORROW.SO I TOLD OK PLS. DO IT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS RUNNING OUT TONITE.
 19th of Nov, 2009 by    -1 Votes
This is really a shame that a large company like Walgeens have to stoop that low to falsely adxertise having a survey and also a $3000 sweepstake that s nowhere to be found I guess the few people that found it must work at Walgreens.

Annette
 21st of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I also went online to the address listed on my receipt to fill out survey for a chance to win $3000. and could find nothing about this survey contest???? Usually I try these sites from other businesses and also have a problem getting the survey done?? Why bother printing this on your receipts just to lure innocent customers into believing they may have a chance to win a prize for giving you our business. B Post Joliet Illinois
 21st of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
i had no problem at all finding the survey, people dont take the time to pay attention, they just like to gripe about something.
 23rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have done this many times and have never had an issue. www.walgreensfeedback.com, click english and answer the questions. Yes I do know 1 person that won the $3000.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
This morning I went to Walgreens for a number of items and two RX's, so I checked out at the pharmacy(always very nice people) By the time I returned home which is only 5 minutes away, I had a message stating two greeting cards were left out of my bag and they were holding them for. Jennifer addressed me by my name.

My Walgeens is the best ever since they opened a few years ago. I'm there at least once a week.

LO