logo

Mike
Scam -Beware of Ms Jane from HK HUIAO TRADING CO., LIMITED
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Tata Motors
Poor service and arrogant staff
3. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Wal-Mart, Lynn, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - Wal-Mart has the worst customer service!

Wal-Mart Contacts & Informations

Wal-Mart

Posted:    Valerie

Wal-Mart has the worst customer service!

Wal-Mart
780 Lynnway
Lynn, Massachusetts
www.walmart.com
I went to Wal-Mart dept. store on friday night 11/30/07 with my nephew to purchase a car dvd player for my son's birthday.I found a Polaroid PDM-2727 7" two screen car dvd player with remote control, headset etc., there were alot of electronic stuff included. My husband wrapped it up with a gift wrap to surprise him on the next day.On Saturday we had a party for him, after he cut the cake he then opened his present. That's when my husband found two missing items in the box. He didn't waste his time checking the whole box. He just closed the box and said "we have to return it ASAP"; so I went back to the store on Monday 12/03/07 around 11:30 am to exchange the item. They didn't have any of that brain. So I said to the sales associate at the customer service desk that I would return it and get my money back. She said I need to call another associate from that department to check the item before the return. When the sales associate arrived she checked everything that was in the box. She found that the serial # on the two tv did not match. She said to me "You cannot return it because the items don't match". I said to her I need to speak to a manager because it's only been two days since I bought it. And I explained to her it was a present for my son's birthday, we just opened the box and found two items that are missing and I came here to exchange it with my receipt. She repeated herself "You cannot return it because the items don't match". I said to her it is not problem that the items don't match I need to speak to a manager. She said there are no managers in the store. There is only two assistant managers. I said I don't care. I just need to speak to someone that can help me because I am not getting good customer service. She just walked away. I said to the other sale associate that was there to get me a manager or else I am not leaving the store. They just ignored me and helped the other customers. I said to them that I am not a thief and I will never be. I didn't steal anything. I shouldn't be the one paying for it. I kept saying to them that I needed to see a manager. They kept ignoring me. I decided to call my husband and my sister for help. I told them that if the manager doesn't come out to talk to me. I will call the police to search my car and my house and to investigate this case. One of the sales associate said to me the manager won't talk to you because she already said on the phone that she won't take the item back. I said to her I am a customer. I bought something here with my money. If I am not satisfy with the stuff that I purchased I have the right to retun it. If they knew that the item was already opened and returned from a previous customer why did they put it back on the shelf without even checking it? Or may be they did check it and saw that it was used and missing items they just cover it up. After almost two hours of talking to myself and standing on my feet. I said that I would call 911, my lawyer, fox 25, and I would take my receipt back and see them in court that's when one of the assistants came out and said we could only give you a store credit, but no cash. I was so frustrated and disappointed. I should not be treated like that,especially when I did not steal anything.

I was discriminated by those people. I need this complaint to be file immediately to the media, and every single human being all over the world.

God Bless You!
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Sep, 2008 by   Kim9324 0 Votes
First of all, you should have your head examined for buying a "Polaroid" DVD player. El cheap crap. And secondly, Wal-Mart is world famous for their poor service, so you should have went to a Best Buy.
 19th of Oct, 2008 by   OrLinda Godwin 0 Votes
October 19, 2008

I have my own complaint, about Wal-Mart dishonesty. I charged some
merchandise months ago. My husband paid the bill off in person at the
register, we have our receipt as proof. The account payments were supposedly,
adjusted. Our paid in full has resulted with increased charges added to our
account instead. Copies of our paid receipt has been mailed, and many calls
in our attempt to correct this. Our names/bogus amount due is now in an
collection bureau, this company is really should be ashamed of themselves,
but their not. I heard an older woman, complaining just the other day about,
her balanced due Wal-Mart being incorrect, and her stating this wasn't the first
time. Did they come into existence to ruin/destroy people lives?
 19th of Oct, 2008 by   OrLinda Godwin 0 Votes
October 19, 2008

In sponsed to complaint written by Lynn in Massachusetts, I witnessed exactly the same,
at customer service, when two young men were returning merchandise, in the Livonia Mall,
they were told, the serial number did not match. Oh my God, something is definitedly wrong.
I'm filing a complaint, and suggest everyone else does the same.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   Michelle2796 0 Votes
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR A WAL MART CREDIT CARD IT IS NOT WAL MART AS A COMPANY WHO EXTENDS CREDIT. READ THE FINE PRINT PEOPLE IT IS BANKS THAT ARE SCREWING YOU NOT WALMART!!!
 23rd of Apr, 2010 by   Mom4rmArkansas 0 Votes
If you asked for an exchange they would probably have done it so with no problemos. But since you insisted on an return, no way jose.

4 Uncommon Ways to Earn More Cash