logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)
Pyramid Scheme with a twist

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

VXL Realtors Pvt Ltd. , Delhi Complaints & Reviews - Cancelled the flat booking without notice and not returning the 5 Lacs Rs

VXL Realtors Pvt Ltd. , Delhi Contacts & Informations

VXL Realtors Pvt Ltd. , Delhi

Posted:    Nirmal Sodani

Cancelled the flat booking without notice and not returning the 5 Lacs Rs

Hi ALL

I have booked the flat with VXL Realtor Pvt Ltd in year 2006, project - VXL Eastern Height, Indirapuram .

Builder promised for bank loan funding at the time of booking .

I have paid 10 % of flat cost while booking, after that requested builder to work with bank to finance the project . However due to incomplete property papers, UTI bank disqualify thier loan application .

Later builder asked for another term of payment, and i requested them to process for home loan so that we can pay the rest of flat cost, mean while i have paid 3 lacs in demand of 5 lacs .

After that builder haven't communicated, and when ever i tried to contact, they stated, will update you very soon the project status .

Finally, i visited builder corporate office and come to know that they cancelled my booking without notice .

Moreever, now he is not agree to return my invisted money even, asked me to sign the cancellation form .

Cancellation term - deduct 20 % flat cost as cancellation .

Please suggest me, if there is a way to get my money back and put the builder behind the bars .

Appreciate, if any one else also faced the same issue, Please write to me so that we can take this forward with media / court .

Thanks & Regards
Nirmal
Comments India Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of May, 2008 by   Monu 0 Votes
I am facing this problem we together, can do something. so pls contact me at 9971050815.
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Karan 0 Votes
Hi,

Even there are many other people's who are facing the same problem. you should try to contact other people also. you should strongly protest for this, you should go in media, news channels & Court also.

On internet or with some other way try to contact each & every person who has also in loss same as you.

Even if required, all people should sit on protest (like lage raho munna bhai) with full of media glare.
that builder definitely will do something for you.

Wish you the best.

Karan
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by   Chandra Mani 0 Votes
Hi,
I have also booked the flat in Eastern Height, Indirapuram.
This is a good place where we can discuss all our issue related to VXL.
I have paid 10 % booking amount and now they are requesting 85% amount within a month if there is any delay they are charging 18% interest rate. and they are giving possession after 1 year. so there is no registry right now and without registry no bank is offering loan.

So is it fare to give him all amount without registry ?

Feel free to contact
9971991542
 1st of Feb, 2009 by   madhoo 0 Votes
Hi all,

I am planning to book a flat in Eastern Heights, Indirapuram, but looking at you all's complaints looks like this is not a good project.

Please can anyone tell me whether I should go ahead and book a flat in this project...
 1st of Feb, 2009 by   madhoo 0 Votes
Hi all,

I am planning to book a flat in Eastern Heights, Indirapura. But looking at your people's complaints, I feel this is not a good project.

Please can anyone tell me whether I should book a flat in Easter Heights or not?

Thanks in advance,
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Shyam 0 Votes
Hi Madhoo, I'm in the same dilema. can you tell me what price they are offering you.
 4th of Feb, 2009 by   madhoo 0 Votes
Hi Shyam,

it's 24 lacs + additional charges (3 lacs)

Is this company VXL realtors reliable? What do you think?
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   dk18 0 Votes
I was thinking of booking a flat at Vasundhara by this same group VXL. Can anyone tell me if this group is reliable?
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   samir mittal +1 Votes
Not at all. They treat customers very badly once they have received some payment. Every time i have gone to their office there is along line of people with complaints including me
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Vishal k +1 Votes
this builder is really fraud and keep making their customers foolish. He started the project in 2006 and till march 2009 he haven't given the possession. He keeps on demanding money and charging from their customers with terms like external development charges, internal development charges, escalation charges (10 % of basis cost of flat -which is totally unethical.)

It is good if someone put this builder under control and to start processing legal actions. Pls. keep informing to all for this fraudulent builder.
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   DEEP PANDEY +1 Votes
This group is completely unreliable, they will book your flat at one price and then when the time for possession will come they will charge additional amount to the tune of 10lac to 15 lacks in the name of intrernal and external development charges and escalation charges, you can not resell your flat or cannot leave during the construction phase else you are again liable for paying intrest and other charges

everyone who has booked the flat here is crying and there is no one to there rescue

we all are making a VXL QWNERS group and will collectively SUE this guy since he is making mockery of all the Laws

Join me in making this fraud public post your comments and email IDS to me

deeppandey10@gmail.com
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   Naveen +1 Votes
Please raise your complained in consumer court. I am also suffering because of VXL I have already done this and they take action. Following is their website
www.core.nic.in
If lots of complained are lodged consumer court will take action very soon.

If possible send your details to Mr Deep Pandey so that association can be formed.
thanks
Naveen
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   deepak +1 Votes
Hi,

I am also a victim of the same as I had booked the flat in 2006 and till now the block that I was allotted has still not gone beyond the excavation. All of us should join and collectively raise a forum against this bullying by these guys. In addition to all this whenver, I tried meeting the dircetors they have either ducked away or some junior desk person is unable to answer it well. Please keep me posted on dj2deepak@gmail.com

It is enough of it and we should raise the voice now or it will be too late. please post our comments to consumer court collectively.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   ashish +1 Votes
Dear All,

I am also one of the victims, please let me know what are the legal next steps we can take against them. I am ready to support and get appropriate legal action against the builder. Please let me know your number so that we can talk.

Regards
ashish75_in@yahoo.com
 20th of May, 2009 by   sanjay +1 Votes
Very corrupt builder, has no concerns for people. I would advise people strongly against this builder. I totally agree with Deep's views. Deep yaar, till now we have not done anything against this builder and I strongly feel that we should have at least highlighted him in media and other places. Any idea or any link where we can start on this.
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Archana +1 Votes
Everybody reading this note be aware of this corrupt builder, don't ever try to book flats now, there are 100s of people who have booked the flats paid huge amount years back and they dont know when they will get the possession, there are lot of flats to be constructed on which builder is not starting the job. We the owner of flats are not in contact with each other so that a strict action can be taken against this builder and his staff.
People like Deepak and Ashish please get in touch with each other so tht we can take action together.

Regards,
Archana B.
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Archana 0 Votes
Everybody please put your complaints to consumer forum http://www.ccccore.co.in/Complainant/CRegistration.aspx

Can anybody suffering from this builder, put the matter of extra charges and not building the flats to MEDIA.

Regards,
Archana
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   peopleUnitedAgainstVXL 0 Votes
Hi all
Please send your details to peopleUnitedAgainstVXL@gmail.com and become member of
We will plan a demonstration provided we could contact 10 customers.
thanks
peopleUnitedAgainstVXL
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   ashish 0 Votes
Hey Archana,

Please send me your email id at ashish75_in@yahoo.com, as well as of other folks you are in touch with.

I am planning for a legal action.

Thanks
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   ashish 0 Votes
All those who are posting the comments, please unite and send me an email at ashish75_in@yahoo.com. It is important for all of us to know the back ground of this case and what has happened in recent past
We are planning a joint action .

Regards