logo
search

Vudu.com Complaints & Reviews - They have the worst damn service I have encountered

Vudu.com Contacts & Informations

Vudu.com

Posted: 2012-06-20 by

They have the worst damn service I have encountered

Vudu.com
vudu.com
I couldnt watch the film i ordered due to server issues and connection issues ; we ordered a film on the evening of 17 th, the movie was too long and we decided to finish watching it on the 18 th. At about 8 pm on the 18 th we tried to get vudu going and the network/ server error popped up 4 times, by the time that issue was resolved it told us we have 13 minutes left to finish watching the film ( of which about 50 minutes we yet didn't see) . Then server issue came up again and then we couldn't play the film at all because the time has elapsed. Either its some elaborate scheme or total and complete incompetence: but when i called : someone named DeeDee was trying to convince me that we watched the film all the way through. VUDU customer service wasn't in our living room on the evening of the 17 / 18, and trying to convince me that we watched the film isnt going to work. AND I WAS TOLD APPARENTLY THAT THE COMPANY DOESN'T HAVE MANAGERS?!

THEY HAVE THE WORST DAMN SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
VUDU is a scam. They offer 10 tree movie to connect to ROKU, then get your information and want credit card number number. No free movies.

National Consumer Protection Week