logo

Texas Holdem Poker
chips stolen
2. (22 mins ago)
Royal Elite
Misrepresentation at Sandos Royal Elite (SCAM)
3. (27 mins ago)

Voltas Window AC Contacts & Informations

Voltas Window AC

Posted:    Manish

I feel like cheated

I bought Voltas Window AC. when the machine was delivered, the FILL of the unit was damaged and the gas pipe were having problem on tree places. I bought this unit from DK Vision, Malviya Nagar, New delhi, India and they refused to change the system. When I tried to contact VOLTAS customer care. they told me to talk with Mr. Rahman, voltas Branch manager on 9891306285 OR voltas CR Manager M/s Ekta singh on 26959706. BUT none of them is picking up the phone and there is no other solution with voltas customer care people.

I feel like cheated, I paid for new AC and I got faulty UNIT. If anyone can help me that will be appreciated.

Please post this so that more people can come to know the truth about VOLTAS services.
Comments India Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of May, 2007 by   K B Singh 0 Votes
I have faced a similar problem relating to LG products from this very distributor. The D K Vision distributor is not only rude but also doesn't bother about any sales support. I regret the day I bought LG ac and music system from him!
 30th of May, 2007 by   kriti anand 0 Votes
Hi ,

I agree with you, I have made the biggest mistake of my life by purchasing a voltas window ac. There is problem with the iC unit of the ac which gets damaged after every 10 days. The part has been replaced thrice and has been damaged yet again.

I don't know whats the problem with this part .

I don't know what to do now .

I will never recommend anybody to buy a voltas ac.
 13th of Nov, 2007 by   ashish kubde 0 Votes
I am facing this problems from Voltas services pathetic services from company like Voltas.

I had bought the window A/c six months back. The problem started from the day of installation. The noise of the A/c was irritating us till the noise increased & became worse to hear. We made a complaint to the Voltas customer care center. One Mr Rajesh from the company was attending our complaint. First of all the person after calling up no of times doesn't respond. He used to send different persons all the time & every time person used to give us different scrap till the time one mechanic came & told us the compressor is faulty. We told this thing to Mr Rajesh but the person started saying only the alignment is the problem & will get this sorted . After repair the Compressor has stopped working now. I have already stopped the payment & complaint against CROMA in Consumer Complaints court for selling faulty A/C & not replacing the same. I have also logged a complaint against Voltas services for fooling us.

If those who want to join in the fight please mail me on the email address.
 30th of Apr, 2008 by   Partha Chatterjee 0 Votes
We are from Hotel Landmark, Ranchi. We have opened our hotel just 2 months before.

We purchased near about 50 ACs from voltas for our hotel. some are split, some windows and some cassetts.
we are not happy at all with the services. we did complaint to the dealer, to the area manager but got no result.
most ACs not cooling at all.getting alot guest complaints regarding ACs. Now we are in very false position. we have a duct AC of 5 tons in reception which is not working.many a mechanic came but did nothing.we are suffering since last month and got no service.

If this is the condition within 2 months from the date of purchasing ACs then what will happen after 2 years, thinking this feeling very upset.
 3rd of May, 2008 by   mukesh jain 0 Votes
new A.c. installed one week back is not cooling at all. Company staff is not bothered & arrogant. they are most inefficient & incompetent bunch of so called engineers out there. i think they need to be given proper training & dressing down
 30th of May, 2008 by   jasvinder arora 0 Votes
salla isse chutia AC banane ko nahi mila tha kya, Itni AWAZ karta hai, koi so nahi sakta, If you want to concecern my complaint then send your engeenier on Sunday that is 1-06-2008, my address is D-42, Near Arya Samaj Mandir, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   piya 0 Votes
VOLTAS is a cheat, fraud and useless company.Noone should ever buy from there..Yeh saale kamine hai and yeh ratan tata kamina sala hamari kamai ke paso pe sala apne ghar bhar raha hai.Inn saalo ko court mai ghasitna padega and we all should do that warna yeh aise hi hamare desh ke hoke hamare desh ko hi khaa jayenge..its high time we take step against them..aur aisi companies pe lock lagva dena chahiye..nd ratan tata jaise useless businessman ka diwaliya nikalna chahiye..aise products ek baar toh bech loge uske baad kya karoge..tumhari company ka koi product nai bikega uske baad..agar sharam baaki ho toh aake AC thik kar jana...samjhe...
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Ritika Gogia 0 Votes
i brought a VOLTAS AC TODAY 12th august 08 first of all the jagota electronics in model town gave me a display piece and when it was installed the remote was not working then all water was dripping down cos there was no nozzle at the back where i connect pipe for drainage and there was no catalouge in the box, what to do whith this FUCKED UP VOLTAS a TAT product saale kuttey ke bacchey. can anyone tell me where to report this problem?.
 15th of Aug, 2008 by   jatinder 0 Votes
i brought VOLTAS A.C, 10th jully2008 from SOGAT, AMBALA CANTT (HARYANA).Firstly the machine was working for three and four days but after that it was not cooling. I did complaint the dealer
on phone they replaced it but replased a.c makes a noise like a water pump and it was not cooling properlly after that i did complaint him many time no one can attend the complaint.I don't know where i go where i not to go. the deler allways makes pretend. i am also feel like cheated.
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   Anuj Kumar 0 Votes
I purchase a VOLTAS VERTIS - PLUS 1 TON WINDOW in April 2008 ..And it has been repaired 3 times since..The customer Care Service is too poor..When the Engineer Came he Started The compressor by throwing water on A.C. When i complained to customer the voltas did not receive any complaints. However I have stopped getting any response from Voltas Heads..
The Customer Care is totally useless and Even the Head does not bother. I trusted on Voltas A.C. But in future i Suggest to Other peoples not to purchase Voltas A.C. The voltas A.C are really Crap...
 11th of Oct, 2008 by   kevin 0 Votes
i brought a voltas 1 ton vertis gold, from domestik likes, venmoney, chengannnur, kerala, india. The so called installers of the ac came they installed itand also they tore off the 2 free service page and when i asked they explained it was their duty.now my room is getting leaked from the ac inner unit and when i asked the shop kepper asked for the free service coupon . So now my simplle ? Is tata so poor that he has started day light robbery with a huge no: of " employees". Why is all indian companies like this . Will india never be freed of such people. Poor gandhiji.
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   R.K. Agrawal 0 Votes
Voltas ko Tata kehna. Because do'nt bother for after sale service. Maal becho aur aish karo.
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   Samir 0 Votes
We had purchased a Voltas 1 ton window AC on 21st May - 2008 from Unique Air Conditioners located at quiet office number 13 (ground floor), sector 35-A Chandigarh (98147-09784, 0172-2600784, 4626784) . A week back we had contacted them for our first service, at that time they said that serviceman will reach home after 2 days, but after 2 days there was no response and then finally we again called them back, then he replied that next day we will send service man at 8:30, but again when service man did not reach then we again called him then he replied that service man is coming in an hour, but service man didn't come. At last today again when I called then he promised me that today at 8:30 PM service man will come. when I called again at 9:00 o'clock then his behaviour was very-very rude towards me and he used abusive language.He said that I was drunk.He also said do what ever you can we will send service person after 4 days and cut my phone.When I again called him then he did not pick my phone. So please do the needful else I will contact consumer forum.

Thanks,
Samir Sood
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   Vinod Sharma 0 Votes
Dear sir,

I have purchased a window 1.5 ton AC on 27-may-2008 from swastik sales jammu
since 15 may 2009 to till date i have made seven complaints on service centre to please come for free services
but no one has attended my complaits, and cooling performance is degraded.
whenever i remind them they replied "today it will be done "
so i want to request your goodself that please do the needful.
i have made al my complaints on phone no:- 0191-2435731
Regards !
Vinod Sharma
87/4 shakti nagar jammu
ph:- 9419129085
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   kkk@kkk 0 Votes
VOLTAS AND EMPLOYESS OF VOLTAS ARE REALLY FUCKING ASSHOLES...FUCK YOU ALL.. INCLUDING YOUR MANAGEMENT...

On 9th August 09, I purchased Voltas vertis Plus 1 ton AC from your authorized dealer, ARVEE Enterprises, Lajpat Nagar, N.Delhi.. On Installation, I found it Damaged in the box.. The front plastic panel, (Grill) was broken... I discussed that issue with the technition who was installing the AC... He said that he had contacted the dealer, from were we purchased it... He assured me that the guy from Voltas will come on Tuesday, 11th August, and he will replace the Front Plastic panel (grill)..

I tried to contact the dealer on today on Tuesday, but nobody was responding...

Then I tried to contact Voltas customer care number, they also turn out to be fucking assholes...They were also not responding, Infact your toll free num was not working...

aNYHOW i MANAGED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FUCKING CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY FILED A COMPLAINT (09AU131772).. THEY ALSO GAVE ME FALSE ASSURANCE AS ALWAYZ, THAT IT WOULD BE REPLACED SOON ... TILL NOW NO WORK HAS BEEN DONE.. NOBODY CAME FROM FUCKING VOLTAS...

Now you tell me... why are you defaming yourself.. why you guys have such a pathetic customer care service...

Now I want my issue to be resolved, Else i hav to direct my issue to Consumer court...

FUCK YOU CEO OF VOLTAS...

FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT OF VOLTAS...

FUCK YOU SERVICES OF VOLTAS...
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   Ritesh Patil 0 Votes
i have bought Voltas Vertis elite 1 ton Window AC from Alpha, Ville Parle on 10th May 2009.
the dealer said voltas people will come and install the machine within 36hours but no one turned for 5days.
So called up voltas about it but got the reply that person will.
the dealer said just go for any AC fitting guy, no guarantee when will the voltas guy come. so we had to shell out 350rs for fitting. the technician which was fitting the AC told me that the AC's outer grill is damaged and cracked. the swing is not working and the thermocol lining is also teared. immediatly i called up my dealer and told him, he assured me that when the voltas technician will come, he will replace all the faulty parts and gave me the complaint no 094121216. after calling up many times the voltas technician came after 7days, just wrote down the things and disappeared with no response at all. voltas service center would just assure that the guy will come in 24hours. finally he came after 3months, swing was out of alignment he fixed it, thermacol he said wont get repaired but still he will try and removed the front grill and took it along with him and said that will get the new one and fix it within 3days, but now this is the 30th day still he is coming.
called up so many times but no concrete answer
i am totally frustrated now
in the process the voltas customer service registered a new complaint when they had no answers, 09MY302326, 09AU060721 and gave ph nos of officials to complaint to them Mr. rajesh 9867010181,
Mr. Pawar 9867010180, Mr. Berde 9867010168, Mr. Sheikh 9920323870, Mr. khan 9967952285, comfort point 64513046, 9892058031

everyone please dont go for Voltas
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   Problem faced by suresh +1 Votes
I'm also employee of TATA group and I feel very bad about our product. I have bought this product because of my trust in our product quality which we so proudly boast of. I feel that i have lost my Rs. 31, 000. From April 2009 I'm struggling on this. Finally I have raised ticket (09my310556). You can very well see this ticket history.

I purchased a VOLTAS vertis gold 1.5 split AC from Next Electronics Ambathur on 26th May 2008 and installed the same in Ambathur. Within one month the AC was not working and in the mean time we moved out of town due to transfer, after 4 months in October 2008 we planned to move our residence to Adambakkam. We called for the Voltas service and complained about that AC is not working and asked for the reinstallation.

Mr. Senthil Kumar VOLTAS engineer came and checked the unit and said that the unit had problem in the cooling coils and gas leakage was there and that he would dismantle the unit. He asked us to speak to the VOLTAS engineer for Adambakkam area for reinstallation and he provided the further contact details.

We called the VOLTAS again and Mr. Ashok Kumar came from and he inspected the unit and said gas leakage is there and we need to load the gas to find out the leak. The next day he came and loaded the gas some sound was heard and he inspected and said that there’s a manufacturing problem that the cooling coils are not good it might happen one in thousand units we can’t fix here we need to take the unit to workshop to weld the coils. I had not agreed for the same and asked for the replacement of the unit. He then called some other VOLTAS senior engineer and he guaranteed me that would definitely fix the problem without any issue and will test the unit for 10 days and will fix the problem permanently. I was convinces and believed the VOLTAS senior engineer’s assurance and confident reassurance one after the other.

Again in March 2009 we faced the same problem and we thought it was due tot voltage fluctuations and we would switch off the AC. In April it was completely not cooling and we called the VOLTAS number (044-65622222) it was not functioning.

I contacted VOLTAS service center-Priya Agency and they said that they would send a person but there was no response after that. Then through my colleagues I got the latest VOLTAS number (04-60004555) and complained the issue. After few days a person from Priya Agency came and told there was gas leakage and they hardly spent 5 minutes and he was not even willing to listen the complaint. There was no response after that, again called to the VOLTAS customer service N number of times. There was no response.

With much frustuation, I approached a lawyer to raise a consumer complaint. The lawyer told first we would inform the stake holders and then we can take the action. He called the Next electronics Ambathur and spoke to the Manager and the very next day a person from Priya Agency came and said gas leakage and their might be some problem with cooling tubes and we cannot fix this problem here we need to take the unit to workshop to fix this. I said I have raised the concerned within warranty period and I need a replacement. I was not convinced with the service and this problem is occurring frequently I definitely needed a replacement this time.

Then 20 days later I got a call from Next stating VOLTAS is providing a replacement please call Mr. Magesh he will do the needful and provided the number. I spoe to him and he said no one from Next electronics spoke to him on this regard. Then I conference the Next manager and Mr. Magesh on a phone call, the Next manager on call said some one from customer care agreed for the replacement and his name is Mr. Abdul.Again Mr. Magesh sent one more VOLTAS Engineer for inspection he also told us the same gas leakage issue and some oil trace in the coil. Again one more engineer came and said the same issue.

After our complaint nearly six engineers came and said the same issue but without any replacement done. Why I need to bear the manufacturing defect? I request VOLTAS to kindly consider the customer needs and provide us wit a replacement as soon as possible. From April month I’m struggling/in touch with VOLTAS on this issue.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   Gulati-Kamal 0 Votes
I have bought two Voltas Windows A.C 1.5 Ton, Model Elite last year 2009 from Laxmi Nagar – New Delhi.
Despite of calling / sending mails for the service no one has turned up for doing service for the same.
Given time then also no one has come up for the service.

I have one question to this company. They say Bharat Ka No 1 AC.
I would like to comment on this company that they should not fool the customer by saying this. I was not aware of the fact before buying the ac with Voltas. Frankly speaking I was having before Samsung & LG A/C there service are much better that this worst company.

As I thought that this company is associated with TATA so might be better that Sumsung & LG and other competitors which are there in the market.

Now, I want to appeal that I want to return both the a/c to this No 1 WORST COMPANY & return my money which I have invested with no gain. All the customer / consumer who are reading this message never ever go for VOLTAS as there service sucks n AC is also not worth with any other one. Also, we are paying more as compare to the other brands which have much better functions.

Regards,
Kamal Gulati
Sector-44, Noida – 201303, UP
Ph: 9718361928, 9899101928
 10th of May, 2010 by   MLSrivastava 0 Votes
i have bought Voltas Vertis plus 1.5 ton Window AC from Sadana alambagh lucknow on 19.04.2010. People from the dealer install the machine on 22.04.2010. Engineer from voltas have not given demo & instruction for operation the AC till date. installation certificate is still awaited from your company. It shows slackness of such reputed company.

MLSrivastava
B-41, Kailash Puri
Lucknow-226005
mob. 09453140397
 17th of May, 2010 by   Manjit 1979 0 Votes
I manjit singh have purchased window ac 1.5ton from sangam electronic sector -1 rohini new dellhi - 110085 . i have given the complane to customer care that my window ac front grill lock has been broken. now 20days is going on the costumer care is daily telling that today we will send to you but no one is coming p till now and they are also giving the service center to talk directly for your complained than why tata company has open the costumer care they should close the costumer than the costumer can go directly to the service center and give there complained there and now i am telling that is the service is given by you like this kind i dont want from you you can take away your ac and return my money back
You are so busy than i am not free for you and leave my job and wait for you how to handle the customer care godrej company, lg, samsung, etc are good but tata is the verst to handleit i have more things to tell about customer care and service center

Manjit Singh