logo

Vivid Seats Ltd. Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-03-08 by    Weer

Job scam, stay away

Vivid Seats Ltd.
I have never purchased tickets through VividSeats. However, I was "hired" by the company to act as "Customer Service Representative." I worked one day at the job, and was praised repeatedly for my enthusiasm and progress. I was asked to return the next day with my bank account information and social security card (for direct deposit setup and identification, respectively). I provided this information during my second day on the job, during which I once again received confirmation of a "job well done." That evening, I received a phone call from the manager who had been training me. Jeff Barrios informed me that I could no longer continue employment with the company, because allegedly "business had been bad, and they thought they could afford to hire another customer service rep, but would have to cut the position."

I was discouraged, but I understood that these things happen. However, upon resumption of my job search, I noticed a posting by VividSeats for the very same position that I had been "let go" from. The post had minor wording tweaks, so I know it was not just a repeat posting. It has now been months, and there are consistently new posts from week to week for the very same position. These are similar but not identical posts, and it is clear that they are being adjusted and reworded. I think back to my strange departure from the company, and how conveniently I had just given them some very personal information. I have not noticed any unauthorized activity from my bank account, but one does wonder what this whole situation could mean. Proceed with caution with these people, no matter what you are looking for.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Dec, 2011 by   Gibbed 0 Votes

Vivid Seats Ltd. - Outrageous service charges
Vivid Seats Ltd.

Just purchased 2 titans tickets and didn't see the service charges until after the purchase was confirmed. approx $100.00 in service charges for 2 tickets. outrageous. BEWARE!!!

Consumer advice: Extended warranties