The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Follow us
Connect With: Connect with Facebook Connect with Yahoo Connect with Google Connect with Twitter Connect with LinkedIn

Share with Others

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
no seat for me on the plane
2. (11 mins ago)
WWICS - Immigration Consultant
misguiding,cheating,improper information
3. (25 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (49 mins ago)
Seller didn’t return money
5. (54 mins ago)
Loyola Educational Plans
Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vivent, Dallas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Contract

Vivent Contacts & Informations


Posted: 2011-07-03 by    Chris11155


Complaint Rating:  0 % with 1 votes
Contact information:
Dallas, Texas
United States
We got an alarm system for our house with the contract saying that it would be finished when we sold our house. We are still paying 1 1/2 years later because the contract was rewritten after they left the house. On they copy they have everything was refilled in . I have contacted the company and the Utah BBB since we now live in another state. So far we have never received an answer from either of them. We are on a fixed income and would like the contract cancelled. Anyone know who we can call?
Comments United States Other
Share with others:  
Was the above complaint useful to you?    


Sort by: Date | Rating
 4th of Jul, 2011 by   justmyself01 0 Votes
OMG these people keep calling my phone for another customer. I told them like 6 times this is not that person's number.

Advice??? They aren't going to cancel the contract...But I was involved with AMP and for me they wouldn't cancel my account or NOTHING! I called the BBB and that didn't work either. I changed all of my banking account info (checking account number and debit card #) that's how I got them to stop taking money out of my account. I don't know how you are paying (like auto payment through checking if you are do it this way please). I pretended that I was moving and gave them a phony address (abandoned house) and they got their equipment out and stop taking my money, problem solved. You can do small claims court, but that's going to be forever and a day...you can go that route. It will mess up your credit, but I wouldn't pay a dime...quick fix...CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO NOW!!! Then when you do, tell the rep on the phone (your bank) that the company can't take your money and to block that ID (every company uses some kind of ID when they debit money) to make sure they can't still get to you.

"We are still paying 1 1/2 years later because the contract was rewritten after they left the house." Who is they?? The new owners or old ones??

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards ComplaintAgree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)



RSS Feed
Login close

Forgot your password?