logo

Posted: 2011-07-03 by    Chris11155

Contract

Vivent
Dallas, Texas
We got an alarm system for our house with the contract saying that it would be finished when we sold our house. We are still paying 1 1/2 years later because the contract was rewritten after they left the house. On they copy they have everything was refilled in . I have contacted the company and the Utah BBB since we now live in another state. So far we have never received an answer from either of them. We are on a fixed income and would like the contract cancelled. Anyone know who we can call?
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jul, 2011 by   justmyself01 0 Votes
OMG these people keep calling my phone for another customer. I told them like 6 times this is not that person's number.

Advice??? They aren't going to cancel the contract...But I was involved with AMP and for me they wouldn't cancel my account or NOTHING! I called the BBB and that didn't work either. I changed all of my banking account info (checking account number and debit card #) that's how I got them to stop taking money out of my account. I don't know how you are paying (like auto payment through checking if you are do it this way please). I pretended that I was moving and gave them a phony address (abandoned house) and they got their equipment out and stop taking my money, problem solved. You can do small claims court, but that's going to be forever and a day...you can go that route. It will mess up your credit, but I wouldn't pay a dime...quick fix...CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO NOW!!! Then when you do, tell the rep on the phone (your bank) that the company can't take your money and to block that ID (every company uses some kind of ID when they debit money) to make sure they can't still get to you.

"We are still paying 1 1/2 years later because the contract was rewritten after they left the house." Who is they?? The new owners or old ones??

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets