Viv3lab Ltd

HOW TO GET MONEY BACK // LEGIT CONTACT INFO

viv3lab ltd.
Ontario
Canada
Hi everyone! I found this site very useful when I found out about Viv3Labs, and so I am hoping to help anyone who has had the same issue. I was offered a refund by the company -- but you have to act fast in order to get it! Here is what I did:

First, if you are reading this, your heart is probably pounding so hard, and you're probably thinking, "How could I be so stupid!" ... At least, that was what I was thinking. So I had to quickly take action. Without even looking on my credit card bill, I knew I was charged. I had an off feeling when I purchased the Acai Berry Detox pills, and when I received the product in the mail, I had an even worse feeling. I searched Viv3Labs online, and sure enough, this website came up first. I read the complaints, and I knew that I had to do something and contact the company immediately.

First, the numbers and website given to you on the Viv3Labs website are completely false. The email "support@viv3.com" does not allow you to send email, but if you receive an email from this company, you will be able to reply. You cannot send a new mail message to this email address. Secondly, if you do send a message to support@viv3.com, you will receive an automated response, telling you that you cannot contact this company via email, and that you must call them directly. It lists some numbers for you to call. I bought a calling card, and I called the numbers listed. I called out of their business hours, so an automated voice message instructed me to call from 8 - 5 (United Kingdom time, which is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern time zone in North America) from Monday to Friday. Well, I did call that number during their business hours, and it 'could not be reached' ... !!! At this point, I was scared. I couldn't contact the company, and I knew that I had been charged.

Not to panic.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BY EMAIL:
On this forum, I found other email addresses that could be contacted! I emailed ALL of these addresses at once and asked to cancel my subscription and for a full refund. Here are the email addresses:

clay.douglass@viveraglobal.com;
hostmaster@viveraglobal.com;
clay.douglass@localbillinglimited.com;
claydouglass@gmail.com;
mitch.platt@localbillinglimited.com

Clay Douglass and Mitch Platt apparently run this scheme. I found their emails on this forum. I also emailed the "Support@viv3.com" along with these emails, just so that they knew that I was trying to get ahold of their company.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE IN THE EMAIL:

On the Viv3Labs website, it does state that you must cancel your subscription within 15 days of your PURCHASE. BUT, it ALSO states that a customer may receive a full refund within THIRTY days of purchase. Here is the link to where it states that on their website:
http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl... />
So, if you want your money back, and you're contacting them within 30 days of your purchase, they should give it back to you. They refused me the first time I asked (see emails below), but I told them it was unacceptable to refuse me because of their policy.

ALSO IMPORTANT IN THE EMAIL:
Consumer Protection Act / Fraud

I also threatened a UK law against them: As the website offers a refund as an option for the consumer, you are able to to take action using the Consumer Protection Act based in the UK, which will entitle you to a full refund of your product. I made that clear to them in an email, which they immediately responded to me that they would refund the money. Since this is a UK company, it must comply with this Act.

Additionally, I told them that I spoke with my credit card company. Because their website states that they will refund money withint 30 days, if they refuse, told them that I had already contacted the appropriate personel regarding the matter, and should a refund not be given, I would take further action to ensure that they did not receive payment, as it is FRAUDULANT to note that you refund customers if you refuse to do so. I threated that my credit card company had noted that these conditions are enough to prove credit card fraud by the company. ...In fact, my credit card company did not tell me that these conditions were enough to prove credit card fraud. BUT, it probably would stand up to being that, since if a refund is not offered when the company says that it will give one within 30 days, that is fraudulant. I actually hadn't contacted the "appropriate personel", but it was a scare tactic that I had used for them to refund my money (see emails below -- the scare tatics worked!)

+++++++++++++++
BY PHONE:

416 900 1137

On my credit card bill online, there was a phone number listed next to the charge. This number is 416 900 1137. Again, I used a calling card. I got through immediately to a person, who asked for my "order number." I told him that I did not have one (they never sent me a confirmation email), and so he asked for my email address. I spoke with him before I received an email response. I asked to cancel my subscription, where he gave me a confirmation number, and I told him I wanted a refund, because the policy noted that I would be able to receive one within 30 days. He said that he was not authorized to do so, but within 72 hours, someone would email me regarding a refund. This happened, and here are the emails which we exchanged that got me a refund.

+++++++++++++++++++

MY EMAILS WHICH OFFERED ME A REFUND:

THEIR EMAIL RESPONSE TO MY PHONE CALL:

> Subject: Viv3Labs Customer Support-your inquiry
> Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:53:27 +0200
> CC:
> From: support@viv3.com
> Dear Customer,
> Thank you very much for contacting our Viv3 Labs customer service by phone.
> We would like to inform you that on 2009-07-27 you were charged for the shipping and handling cost on your free trial. The 15 days free trial starts from the day of the shipment of the order and implies that you have 15 days to test your order for free.
> As stated in the terms and conditions of the purchase that you accepted during the purchase process, if you do not cancel your account during the 15 days trial period, you will be charged for the product separately and thus the free trial converts into a regular subscription. We confirm that on 2009-08-13 you were charged for the product for the amount of 118.63 USD.
> We have now cancelled your account as of today. This cancellation implies that starting from 2009-08-14 our company will make no more charges and no more products will be shipped to you.
> Best regards,
> Viv3 Labs
> Customer Service

MY RESPONSE:

Dear Viv3Labs:

When contacting your customer service by telephone, I requested that I be contacted regarding a full refund for the $118.63 USD. I have read your terms and conditions, and it clearly states that a customer may request a full refund within 30 days of their purchase. I would like to request a full refund of the $118.63 USD, as I am not satisfied with this product. As I had purchased this product on July 27th, the 30 day period has not yet ended. Consequently, I would like to be credited for the full $118.63 USD. Additionally, the 15 days trial period ended on August 13th, which was only 1 day shy of my first attempt in contacting your company. In first contacting Viv3Labs, all phone numbers and email are illegitimate, making the contacting extremely difficult. Please keep this in mind given my request for a full refund. As always good customer service is what keeps companies, such as yours, afloat. Please respond back regarding this refund.

(My Name)

THEIR RESPONSE --- PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY, AT FIRST, REFUSED A REFUND:

> Subject: Viv3Labs Customer Support-your inquiry
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:04:22 +0200
> CC:
> From: support@viv3.com
> Dear Customer,
> Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs.
> As indicated in our previous communication to you, you have accepted the terms and conditions of the purchase, indicating that unless you cancel your account within the 15-day trial period you will be charged for the product, in addition to the shipping and handling charges.
> Please note that for this reason we are unable to credit you account for the product you received.
> The terms and conditions are available on the website at the bottom of the page.
> Best regards,
> Viv3 Labs
> Customer Service

MY RESPONSE BACK -- WHICH GOT ME THE REFUND (please note that I also used bold and italics on some ares!):

Hello:
While I purchased this product, the terms and conditions were not available at the time of checkout. As I referred to them afterward, the terms and conditions clearly state that within thirty days, you may request a refund. This is found on the FAQs page on the viv3labs website. Here is the link to that to verify this: http://viv3labs.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl... . Here is exactly what the policy states:

"Our refund policy is as follows:

* 2. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. VIV3 reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in VIV3’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.

* 3. In order to process your refund, you must supply VIV3 with Your name and delivery address. If you provide us with insufficient or incorrect information your refund will be delayed.

* 4. Depending on the bank that issues the credit card, your refund can take up tothirty (30) days to appear on your credit card statement. If you have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by VIV3, please call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 080 8238 9891 or (+44) 2031399027 outside of the UK.

* 5. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable"

THEREFORE, I am ENTITLED TO A REFUND for this product. It is completely unacceptable to "be unable to credit my account for this product", as your policy CLEARLY states that a refund is an option. There is absolutely no reason why a refund cannot be placed. Your website clearly states this. Additionally, your services make it extremely difficult to locate and read your terms of service at the time of checkout, as many other customers have noted. Further, as your website offers a refund as an option for the consumer, I am not afraid to take action using the Consumer Protection Act based in the UK, which will entitle me to a full refund of your product. I have already contacted the appropriate personel regarding this, and should a refund not be given, I will take further action to ensure that Viv3Labs does not receive payment, as it is fraudulant to note that you refund customers if you refuse to do so. My credit card company has noted that these conditions are enough to prove credit card fraud by your company.

Thank you for your response. Please respond back.

(my name)

++++++++++++++
I received this email from Viv3Labs today:

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs. Our refund policy is as follows: * 1. You may receive a refund of any Product that you ordered up to thirty (30) days after Your order is placed. We would like to resolve this issue by granting you a refund for the amount of 118.63USd. If you accept this condition, please contact us back and we will issue your refund.
Best regards, Viv3 LabsCustomer Service

++++++++

I wrote them back accepting these terms, and I also asked them for a confirmation number or an estimate as to when the amount would be credited from my account.

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE TAKE YOUR MONEY! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!
I will respond back if they do not credit my account, but if they do not, I now at least have written emailed proof that they agreed to pay me back. Also, I am planning on cancelling my credit card account, as many people have said that even after they contacted this company, they keep charging them. I would suggest doing the same.

I really hope that I helped some panicked people, and I thank all the posts that helped me when I needed it.
Complaint comments Comments (87) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

Comments

11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

viv3
Dundee
Scotland, Tayside
United Kingdom

I to got a free sample of life clense from this company (it did not work ) i went to the bank to find i am over drawn the company have taken 3 seperate charges of £75.00 from my account i have e mailed them and cannot get a reply and when i phone i get put through to a call centre i have only recieved 1 package (apart from the free sample) which i have not opened cos i want a refund
 11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
as before i have written the company is in dundee tayside but that is the wrong info
 16th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am aware that on a number of occasions you have had unauthorized access to my account.
I would like to make clear to your company that on first instance I entered into a contract with yourselves was to take advantage of your free offer.
I did not agree or give you consent to making withdrawals from my account from that point forward irrespective of whether I order goods or not.
I am aware of the number of times you have accessed my account in attempt to fraudulently obtain money.

I would like to draw your attention to two recent attempts of entering my account date 15th 07.09 in which you attempted to withdraw £31.90. Total £63.80.

I am kindly requesting and make crystal clear that you re-credit my account with this amount immediately as I DID NOT then, now or in the near or distant future sign up/or consent to YOUR COMPANY VIV3LAB LTD.

If I do not see in my bank statement a credit of the above amount on the above date, I will be taking the matter further.

I await a response in an email

sandra-crooks@hotmail.co.uk

Last order date 6.07. 09 all previous orders are being checked to any card holder to the same address.
 26th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

allison
great britain

i would like to make a complaint about viv3lab ltd they have been taking money out of my account for products i have not recieved 4 transactions how do i go about trying to get my money refunded thank you allison
 26th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
The products are worthless, All the products you see advertised on the INTERNET and TV and RADIO are worthless and THEY ARE SCAMS.

Google search these companies and check out any complaints before considering giving your credit info to ANYONE .

Dispute the charges with your card company.

Why are people so reckless with their credit info?...Because they're stupid, that's why.

Why don't people buy all this worthless sh*t LOCALLY?

Most of it can be found at WALMART or KMART.

If you can't find it LOCALLY, you don't need it!!...WISE UP AMERICA, before it's too late.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

United Kingdom

How dare they do this to me. I wouldn't have known if my Credit card hadn't warned me about the bill going out - applause to Barclay Card for looking after one of it's customers - thank you Barclaycard.

I applied for a trial pack for which I paid postage and packing for and then got billed for £82.95. Talk about Fraud!!! Someone should go to prison for this.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

VIV3 Ltd.
Nelson
British Columbia
Canada

Free sample offered through Facebook, with a $7.00 S&H charge. Now, three weeks later, there is an additional $133.58 charged twice on my credit card. I have received no notification of this charge, and do not authorize this.
 1st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

p.o.box 13511
eh49 7yh
Phone: 08082389891
viv3lab.com

I took the offer of 30-day free trial on a product Acai Berry Detox - I do not have access to the terms and conditions and have been invoiced for Approx £82.95 for a product I do not and have not reordered. I would like to know how these companies get such easy access to your account details. DO NOT TAKE UP THE FREE TRIAL because it is not free!!
 1st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
The biges Fraid VIV3

I have recently received a package from you for pIlls I did not request or want them. The order nuber is 41493979. I will be returning these pills to you and expect you not to charge my crdit card with the invoice value of £82.85. I have also instructed my account to investigate the other payments you have fraudulently taken form my account. and these will be treated as fraud by the credit card company.
The following payments have been taken form my account and as a matter of urgency refund the money. Stop sending me any pills and close my customer account. I do not what your pills.
these are the fraudulently payment taken from my account.
Viv3 £74.45
Acaiburn £37.11
Maxiacailburn £36.83
Healthbeaut £9.29
Eliteberry £3.68
Viv3 £82.95
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
This looks like its a huge thing i myself have just been scammed but for me the cleanse tablets i never even received my so called risk free trial they took my postage sent me some and took £74 from my bank someone must know how to stop these people this is the last thing i need as im struggling as it is
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Has no one found any recourse against these i have recently been scammed myself even worse the so called risk free cleanse tablets i never received but have just received a bottle of them charging me £74 im gutted
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
what a con this company is they have taken money out of my account with out permission please do not trade with them biggest con artists i have ever known and they are not contactable either what arse holes
HI GUMBO

To add insult to injury, my bank have just told me on phone (ABBEY) that as I have "signed" an order with this firm and given my card details, they can not stop any further debit attempts being made even if it goes into an unauthorized overdraft, with all those extra ramifications.

Back in a while, just off to close the account, completly: money safer under the bed!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Facts:
a) I ordered Acai Berry and Life Cleanse on 19th June 2009
b) I requested the cancellation of both orders on the same day 19th June 2009
c) I received a confirmation on 22nd June that account for both products is cancelled and that such cancellation would be effective from 22nd June
d) On 7th July 2009 they charged my credit card £76.13
e) On 22nd July they charged my credit card £74.02

Action:
f) sent numerouse emails however some of them remained ignored and got automated reply to the others
g) i called them and they would say they would escalate the issue and that i should hear from them within 5 days...so i am waiting

Observations:
h) the company viv3lab was incorporated in scotland in february this year
i) the company has no director or any other officer at the moment. The person who acted as director for incorporation purpose resigned on the date of incorporation
j) THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FRAUD. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TODAY AND EVEN THEY KNOW ABOUT VIV3LAB!!!
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

15 winchcombe road sedgeberrow evesham worcs
England, Worcestershire
bidkev@hotmail.co.uk

sent trial tablets and they billed for two lots i didnt want took money out of my account not knowing this sent me dr total scam now 360 pounds out of pocket tryed to talk on phone had the phone put down on me would like money back but how when i carnt even talk to them
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am an ex Local Billing employee, the owners of www.acaiberryexclusive.com, www.acaiberry-lifecleanse.com, www.absoluteacaiberry.com and another sites with these fake diet products.

The owners of those sites are Clay Douglass ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/claydouglass) and Mitch Platt (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mitch-platt/4/271/878) and their plan is to scam as much possible and, then, go for another product and do the same (SCAM).

It is easy to contact them through the information who appears on the site registration of acaiberryexclusive. Now, they discovered this hole on their ability to remain hidden and are registering the new sites using a Marketing company located in the US:

ACAIBERRYEXCLUSIVE.COM - Whois Information
Unit 5, Mill Road Industrial Estate
Linlithgow, WL EH49 7QY
GB
+44.08082389891

Other addresses of these scammers:
Local Billing Ltd, Pau Claris, 100, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (they are operating from here, it is an useful contact for the police)
clay.douglass@localbillinglimited.com
mitch.platt@localbillinglimited.com
claydouglass@gmail.com
 8th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Sussex
New Brunswick
viv3.com

this product was the payment of shipping only, but them i got charged the month after for 134.00 for the product. try to phone repeatly but no results.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Your best bet is to contact your financial institution. Viv3 is a scam. I cancelled within the 15 day free trial period by notifying them via email (support@viv3.com) and yet they charged me anyway. My credit card company reversed the charge.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Send an email to support@viv3.com and contact your financial institution. My credit card company reversed the charge. Viv3 is a scam.

Viv3lab Ltd

I ordered a sample product from this company which i gave my visa card details for. I have not ordered any further products and 3 weeks later my account has been charged twice with AUS $148.67 I want this company to reverse this and take my details from their list.

Contact Us