logo

Advantage Tax Resolution
Took money!
4. (31 mins ago)
Loan Zoo
taken money from my account
5. (31 mins ago)

p.o.box 13511
United Kingdom
Phone: 08082389891
viv3lab.com
I took the offer of 30-day free trial on a product Acai Berry Detox - I do not have access to the terms and conditions and have been invoiced for Approx £82.95 for a product I do not and have not reordered. I would like to know how these companies get such easy access to your account details. DO NOT TAKE UP THE FREE TRIAL because it is not free!!
Comments United Kingdom Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Aug, 2009 by   gumbo 0 Votes
what a con this company is they have taken money out of my account with out permission please do not trade with them biggest con artists i have ever known and they are not contactable either what arse holes
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   londiani 0 Votes
HI GUMBO

To add insult to injury, my bank have just told me on phone (ABBEY) that as I have "signed" an order with this firm and given my card details, they can not stop any further debit attempts being made even if it goes into an unauthorized overdraft, with all those extra ramifications.

Back in a while, just off to close the account, completly: money safer under the bed!
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   lynda weir 0 Votes
I wish I had read this site before agreeing to the trial, is the company still running or what?

Give a Gift That Pays