Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Vitaman labs, 76067, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized Purchases and deceptive practices

Vitaman labs Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Unauthorized Purchases and deceptive practices

76067, Texas
Phone: 940-468-8914
This company ouright lied to me on the phone about the advertised free offer. I advised I did not want to enroll in a program and the rep stated the charge would on be the 7.95 shipping and handling charge.

As of 2.28.2010 this company has drafted three times from my account within a two week period.

Any suggestions on how to deal with these guys and get my money back. I have also registered a complaint with the FTC - Consumer Affairs Division, may I suggest you all do the same.

Mr. T. Long

tlong525@yahoo.com
(940) 468-8914
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Vitaman labs - vitamin
Canoga Park
California

I do not want to receive the product previously seleted..it is dificult to find a way to cancel those delivery...

pls ..

marcus
864 430 2870
 20th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
they charge me the second bottle and i steel dont get the firt bottle
 1st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Vitaman labs - Unauthorized purchase
VITAMAN LABS

I have an unauthorized payment made to Vitaman Labs for a product that I have already payed for. This company has charged me a second time for one purchase three months after the initial and final purchase was made. I want a full refund of $39.52 or contact information so I can get my refund.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Vitaman labs - harassing phone calls
Vitaman Labs
Evansville
Indiana

This company calls constantly to my business. They have been told to stop but continue to call daily.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes

Vitaman labs - closed account account and charged my credit card for 6183
vitaman labs
po box 10642
canoga part
California
Phone: 1-800-9790152

i called them this morrning to cancal the account they ok gave me comf #1205534came in to check that when that noed the charge to my bak account
 21st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Vitaman labs - unauthorized debit
Erie
Pennsylvania
Phone: 814-8997781

this company has debited money from my account without my authorization and i was told i had to pay a total of 4.99 for shipping and handling and they have taken money from my account on three different occasions
 5th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
were you ever able to cancel and get a refund. I too is going through the same problem, they are hard to get a hold of, I've returned all the items and still no refund to date. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciated it.

Contact Us