logo

Silverleaf Resorts
False Claims
2. (33 mins ago)
www.courtlinked.com
They didn’t provide services, which they promised to me
3. (36 mins ago)
www.courtlinked.com
The rep spoke too much and did a little
4. (37 mins ago)
DISHONEST BUSINESS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vitaman labs, 76067, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized Purchases and deceptive practices

Vitaman labs Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Long 525

Unauthorized Purchases and deceptive practices

76067, Texas
Phone: 940-468-8914
This company ouright lied to me on the phone about the advertised free offer. I advised I did not want to enroll in a program and the rep stated the charge would on be the 7.95 shipping and handling charge.

As of 2.28.2010 this company has drafted three times from my account within a two week period.

Any suggestions on how to deal with these guys and get my money back. I have also registered a complaint with the FTC - Consumer Affairs Division, may I suggest you all do the same.

Mr. T. Long

tlong525@yahoo.com
(940) 468-8914
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2009 by   Vitaman labs 0 Votes

Vitaman labs - vitamin
Canoga Park
California

I do not want to receive the product previously seleted..it is dificult to find a way to cancel those delivery...

pls ..

marcus
864 430 2870
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   rigoberto ayala 0 Votes
they charge me the second bottle and i steel dont get the firt bottle
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   staticmut84 0 Votes

Vitaman labs - Unauthorized purchase
VITAMAN LABS

I have an unauthorized payment made to Vitaman Labs for a product that I have already payed for. This company has charged me a second time for one purchase three months after the initial and final purchase was made. I want a full refund of $39.52 or contact information so I can get my refund.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   aslaubaugh 0 Votes

Vitaman labs - harassing phone calls
Vitaman Labs
Evansville
Indiana

This company calls constantly to my business. They have been told to stop but continue to call daily.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   harry brannon 0 Votes

Vitaman labs - closed account account and charged my credit card for 6183
vitaman labs
po box 10642
canoga part
California
Phone: 1-800-9790152

i called them this morrning to cancal the account they ok gave me comf #1205534came in to check that when that noed the charge to my bak account
 21st of Mar, 2012 by   ben page 0 Votes

Vitaman labs - unauthorized debit
Erie
Pennsylvania
Phone: 814-8997781

this company has debited money from my account without my authorization and i was told i had to pay a total of 4.99 for shipping and handling and they have taken money from my account on three different occasions
 5th of Aug, 2013 by   Jane Chargualaf 0 Votes
were you ever able to cancel and get a refund. I too is going through the same problem, they are hard to get a hold of, I've returned all the items and still no refund to date. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciated it.

Acai Berry Scams