logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vita Clear Vitamins Complaints & Reviews - Charged for products - not received!

Vita Clear Vitamins Contacts & Informations

Vita Clear Vitamins

Posted:    Theresa Harris

Charged for products - not received!

Vita Clear Vitamins
I ordered the trial of vitamins when I ordered Pro Active Solution. I finally received my trial like a month later. Then right after that was charged for another shipment ( $33.94) - It has been 2 weeks and 5 days. I haven't received anything. I still have not completed the trial - because it arrived very late. I'm trying to find a way to contact this company so I can discontinue automatic payments and shipments.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jan, 2007 by   keith landry 0 Votes
I want to cancel my vita clear that arrive every two months because i have stocks of vita clear...
 4th of Mar, 2007 by   Sunny Clark 0 Votes
I have the same issue.... But I actually tried to call them to cancel, but what do you know.... I can't call from Guam... I called Proactiv customer service and they said that they would cancel it for me, but of course that didn't happen!!! I don't know what else I can do...
 4th of Mar, 2007 by   Sunny Clark 0 Votes
That also happened to me!!!
 2nd of Apr, 2007 by   DeAudtra Wills 0 Votes
I'm sorry that everyone experience similar issues. I received my vitamins and Pro Active warn me about the additional charges of the vitamins if I didn't cancel. I was able to cancel mines by calling this number 1 888 848 2797 or try calling Pro Active and tasking for the number. Good Luck
 10th of Apr, 2007 by   Krista Boblitz 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me... I was getting the payments taken out of my checking account. I called proactive to cancel my subscription and they said everything was cancelled including the vitamins. However, then 3 months later I received 3 overdraft payments from my bank. Proactive didn't end up canceling the vitamins... apparently they are not even the same company... I ended up having to pay $200 in overdraft charges from my bank and still have never received the rest of the vitamins I payed for... I am disgusted with the whole situation... Something needs to be done about this...
 8th of May, 2007 by   Anita Thompson 0 Votes
After receiving several orders I sent (Dec.) a written statement cancelling ALL FUTURE shipments. Receiving shipment again In January I called the company verbally cancelling the order and all FUTURE ORDERS. Being that they had already taken payment from my credit-card and 90days for refund if returned I kept shipment confirming it would be my last. Received ANOTHER shipment Feb. Now getting very upset I had my sister in-law call. While discussing the problem the rep told my sister-in-law that a WRITTEN statement wasn't good enough to cancel a order. (I was always under the impression that was the proper way to handle such situations) After being reminded that this would now be the 2nd VERBAL request to cancel they again confirmed this would be the last and of course they already got their money STEALING it from my credit card. I say STEALING for they DID NOT have my permission. While shopping with my sister-in-law Feb. 17th getting ready to check out we stopped to check out linen that was a perfect match for hard to find compatible comforter. Having lay-ed my purse in the cart to fold back up, I noticed picking it up someone had stolen just than my wallet when back was turned for 5 secs. (less than 10 inches from me) Right away we left the store flew 3 blocks to bank and cancelled checking, savings, and debit/credit cards. While flying home sister-in-law was on the phone making a report and getting all info and numbers to cancel and protect my identity. Cancelled all rest of credit cards, DMV, SSI, credit bureaus and what else within less than an hour, (sister-in-law pushed the rush advising me of what can be done with just an hours time), they only managed to get away with $400.00 and was caught at Texaco within that hour. MARCH....I've received demand letter for payment because credit card was cancelled for shipment I've NOT received. Hell I didn't want it anyways and wasn't really worried about responding. I saw no reason to. April I received another notice doubling the amount demanding. Again received no shipments, thought nothing of it, threw it away. Last week received COLLECTION notice for $62. something, for a product I CANCELED TWICE VERBALLY and ONCE IN WRITING. I DIDN'T RECEIVE, THEY DIDN'T SHIP. Yet they are sending me now a collections for a product they never shipped out cause they were never able to collect payment first. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??? I'M SO PISSED THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THESE PEOPLE, DEAL WITH THEM, HEAR OF THEM. GET OUT OF MY FACE!! WHAT DO I DO?? Any help from anyone I would be grateful of.
 4th of Jul, 2007 by   Suhail Rustom 0 Votes
Eww man after reading this i'm getting worried. When i ordered proactive, i said what the hell its only 2 bucks ill do the trial and cancel. I forgot to cancel and they charged me $33.94, sent the vitamins but i refused to accept and they sent it back. I Called them up and they said that that usually takes 6 weeks for them to get it back(dunno y so long). Once they get it back they will refund the 29.99. BUT if they don't get it back by the 21st then they are gonna charge again $33.94. From when i have read above I'm really worried i'm not gonna get my money back. I really like proactive, it works, and they treat customers right, but what the hell were they thinking selling some OTHER companies products. Which by the way i took the whole first month of vitamins, and i don't fell different, and nothing happened. Its funny how they say be patient with the product, ya no shit so u can keep on waiting and buying their bogus, over priced product. If u really want some kind of vitamin. U NEED TO CHECK OUT THIS NEW PRODUCT, NO PILLS, JUST A SHOT DRINK EVERYDAY. Its 60 bucks a month but its worth every penny, and at the same time u can make money from the product. Check it out at vemma.com. Trust me, this is not gonna benefit me at all i just wanna inform people about this great product. I have noticed a lot of benefits from veema just from the month iv used it.
 3rd of Aug, 2007 by   Cynthia Allen 0 Votes
I agree. I would like to cancel my order and feel relief from my credit card getting charged every month. I called Proactive and they said that they didn't handle Vita Clear. Please cancel my order now. Why is this so hard to do. Once they start billing your credit card it is months of payments that are charged and you can't stop it!
 5th of Sep, 2007 by   Page Duperry 0 Votes
I too ordered the vita clear trial through proactive. I didn't understand that I would be billed in the next month for a two months supply of the vitamins I haven't even used. I called proactive and they gave me this number to call 1(888) 684-9660 and I was able to cancel. I am also going to send them back for a full refund minus shipping and handling. I think after a two months supply costing $66 I can handle the s&h costs.
 6th of Sep, 2007 by   shebby 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. customer service for vita clear is, 1-888-684-9660. good luck.
 27th of Sep, 2007 by   person 0 Votes
Can anybody read? The Vita Clear box comes with the phone number 888 848 2797 right on it. If you call that number, they'll cancel your order. If you cancel after they've already sent your first full order (not the sample) then you'll be charged for that, unless you return it to the address (ALSO on the box). Seriously, its not that big a deal.

Just be aware, that the first full order is a 60 day supply, so you will be charged for two payments of $33 something. So when you see the first $33 bill on your credit card, its not over, you'll be charged the second half the next month. $66 for the box seems excessive.

If you have no plans of ever ordering the product past the free sample, then call the number on the sample box as soon as you get it. Its not that big a deal people. Everyone calm down.
 5th of Oct, 2007 by   Crystal Gayle 0 Votes
I order the proactive and before making my payment i was told of a product name vita clear for $1.00 i said ok.
i called a month after to cancel my order from proactive, they said ok.
in that same month, i didn't received anything from proactive but i received another product of vita clear.
i called proactive to ask if this was a mistake, then said they are not associated with vita clear so they cant help me.

NOTICE AT THE FIRST CALL I WASN"T TOLD THAT VITA CLEAR AND PROACTIVE ARE DIFFERENT COMPANIES, SO IF I WANT TO CANCEL BOTH PRODUCTS I HAVE TO CALL BOTH COMPANIES.

i called vita clear, i told what happen, they told me they cant do anything, the packaging have been made, NOT SENT, BUT MADE. so i should return the product, i told them i wasn't going to be in the u.s.a for a couple months. i cant return it.

find, i asked someone to send it off for me.
this was all in late AUGUST.

IN SEPTEMBER I MADE SURE TO CONFIRM By CALLING AGAIN TO CANCEL A NEW ORDER.

IN THIS CONVERSATION I WASN"T TOLD OF A BILL COMING.

TODAY OCTOBER 5th 2007, I WAS BILLED ANOTHER $33. 94 I CALLED

IM TOLD NOW ITS PART TWO OF MY PAYMENT.

I TOLD THEM CONSUMERS HAVE COMPLAINED IN THE PAST AND IM SURE THEY WILL COMPLAIN AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?

THERE RESPONSE IS THEY DONT CARE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR (MINE) ACCOUNT.

THERE ARGUMENT IS THEY SENT THE INFORMATION IN THE BROCHURE, SO I SHOULD HAVE READ IT.

MY ARGUMENT IS:
1. WHAT AN ASSUMPTION, of that every CUSTOMER CAN READ?
2. SUPPOSE I"M BLIND?
3. I DIDIN"T PAY FOR A BROCHURE, I PAID FOR THE PRODUCT
4. WHY DIDN"T PROACTIVE INFORM ME AT THE FIRST PAYMENT THAT THEY ARE SEPARATE AND APART FROM VITA CLEAR?

I NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK INTO THIS CAUSE ITS MISLEADING INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC,
I'm SURE THIS HAS LEGAL ISSUES INTO IT.
 17th of Oct, 2007 by   vita clear 0 Votes
Call 888-848-2797.
 22nd of Oct, 2007 by   Jayva 0 Votes
I ordered my trial for the vitamins, with my package of Proactive. I just wanted the trial, and I said that I'd order more if I liked it. However, Vita Clear sent me a second box without my consent. They charged me $63.94. When I called to say that I had already cancelled, they said that the cancellation was not confirmed. I told them that I will send the box back to them. Just today, I received a letter saying I still owe $33.94 for the remaining amount. I sent the box back about two weeks ago, too.
 25th of Oct, 2007 by   trisha 0 Votes
I just called VitaClear to cancel my shipments. Told them that I ordered them to try, but I haven't got the chance to since they just came 2 weeks ago. The customer service rep said, "we could hold off all shipments till Feb. for you to try the product." I just said please cancel all shipments because I will refuse all shipments if they come. She still didn't want to cancel the damn account. What the hell is wrong with the company? Can't they understand the words "CANCEL"?
 25th of Oct, 2007 by   trisha 0 Votes
By the way, I was on the Better Business Bureau and they have been complained about several times.
 27th of Oct, 2007 by   Kristen Bechdolt 0 Votes
I ended up with the same problem, and got two sixty day supplies of the vitamins. I am still trying to figure out how they can get away with not putting an expiration date on them. I don't have a clue how old they are.

I already cancelled my vitamins, and I intend to send back the second order that I didn't realize was coming (that brochure thing). This company seems less than honest at best. I wonder how a reputable company like ProActive got involved with them.
 31st of Oct, 2007 by   joe boulinkou 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me as well, and that shit doesn't even work for real. This is a way of stealing from other people.
 4th of Nov, 2007 by   jess bates 0 Votes
I got the stupid ass trial version, and they said I would NOT receive more unless I ordered it. Absolutely NOTHING about canceling. I got a second shipment. When I called to cancel, the rep wouldn't let me. He asked me 'we'll did you even take them?' I said thats none of your damn business, I don't want them. after 15 minutes of talking to this asshole he finally cancels them for me. Guess what just got charged to bank account. Is there any way we can file a lawsuit against them. this was an unauthorized payment against my account and I am pissed off.
 12th of Nov, 2007 by   cherry 0 Votes
I have ordered the trial for the vitamins, with the package of Proactive. I just ordered only the trial. After that I have cancelled my proactive membership. But still Vita Clear sent me a second box without my consent. I returned the second box but they are still charging $33.93 every month from my account. I have called to the proactive regarding this issue but they are saying we cannot cancel the order you have to call to another number. But the number which I'm calling 1-888-848-2797 (given by proactive) has no response no one is giving response to this number. What the hell is wrong with the company? How to cancel this program and get my money back.

Where to Find 60,000 Speed Traps Nationwide