Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile
2941 Fowler Ave.
Oklahoma
Phone: 801-920-6961
I have been trying to discontinue my service, as I no longer need it. I haven't been able to contact anyone. Every time I call all I get is a recorded message. So please stop my service, as I have already stopped my automatic bank payments. Thank you!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
i understand. get a load of this one. i bought a vir. phone, and don't like contracts. i cose to pay with
top up cards. at the enf of the month, i realized
i was dumping a ton of minutes, as i don, t use it very much. lo and be hold, on march 3 i chose the 24.99 monthly top up plan, which allows, i was told, 200 anytime and 500 nights and weekend minutes.
fine. on april 3, i did the dame, and was told i would be only allotted 200 night and weekend minutes.
"huh?" i asked. the nearly unintelligable rep said those 500 night and weekend minuted only apply when a credit card is used. what is the logic? i asked.
besides, last month i didn't pay by credit. allow
me to move on to day 2 of this battle. the rep rehashed the same thing, and i asked for a manager.
amazingly, one came on. he saw that in fact records
indicated that the 500 minutes were attempted to be put on my account. "just like i was told" i said.
he informed me i needed a credit card for the 24.99 plan. "i wasn't told that a month ago, and furthermore, why the hell would someone be trying
to add those 500 minutes if policy dictates credit
cards be used?. there is more, but i am wiped out.
can't . . . continue . . .
 3rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am answering my own rant. i don't blame the
east indians. they only know what is placed in front
of them to read. it is the rotten mo fo 'en american corporations that use these poor bastards as the first line of defense. most people quit out of frustration. not me. a tip. treat it as a game. the more you call, the more you learn how to get results. stay calm.
do you really think when you call virgin mobile you are getting virgin mobile? no. picture a sweat shop about 20 football fields large. one day, the virgin "expert" will be slugging away at a credit card company call center. and insurance. internet problems, etc. our country, the usa, has done this.
don't insult the poor enlish; go after the corporate scum that enables the system. DO NOT QUIT.
record the situation, and let the public more aware
of the problem. as for now, i am trying to invent a new word for sad. the world, because of our sick values, ENABLED BY US, is sinking.

RENT THE MOVIE "BRAZIL". BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE ENDING IS POSITIVE. HUMANS WILL WIN.

Contact Us