logo

UVOCORP
scammer
2. (10 mins ago)
PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION
Failed to install on promised date
3. (27 mins ago)

double charging

virgin moible
Hagerstown, Maryland
Phone: 301-992-8653
on june 30, 2011 I purchased a virgin mobile $40 top-up card. I applied that $40 card to my $30 plan, which is 1500mins 500 txt per month and my phone display said that the transaction was successful (1500 anytime mins / 500 txt). When I woke-up on July 1, 2011 my balance was $27. I called virgin moble customer service and spoke with Hyde and she was willing to give me the plan ( $30 plan 1500/500). I then ask her about the change from the $40 and she tried to justify why virgin mobile was not going to put the balance on the account. Hyde says since I didn't call them to change plans they were not liable to reinburse my balance. But, their product says different. My Phone (VirginMoiblePhone) says that the change of plan was successful and that I was granted 1500mins/500txt for the month of July. In the balance and usage it shows the transaction but, the HeadSupervisor Ms. May says that the transaction doesn't show on their record... where is the CONSUMER RIGHTS/ PROTECTION in this situation. I'm out of $10 change and this isn't fair.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Start Thinking About Year-End Tax Moves Now