Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Vinotrol Complaints & Reviews - Signing me up for additional services

Vinotrol Contacts & Informations

Vinotrol

Posted:

Signing me up for additional services

I ordered a "free" bottle of Vinotrol which I never received. Then I was signed up for three different so-called "savings" programs and they were taking money out of my checking account every month. The account is a second account and I did not notice the charges. I called and they reimbursed a couple and then sent a form I had to fill out, which I did. Then they sent another form, which I also filled out. I still have not received reimbursement from EASY SAVER (5 x $16.95). This is the biggest scam ever. Be aware of charges from EASY SAVER, AMERICAN LEISURE, and BUDGET SAVERS.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered vinotrol, then cancelled in the appropriate time, finally giving up, I paid the crooks. The price they charge is criminal, especially when you can buy liquid at Costco, Smiths, Rite Aid etc., for a fraction of the cost. Don't count on them cancelling after the free bottle. Jack Carlton
 16th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Do you have a phone number to contact them? My elderly aunt has been charged monthly on her debit card by this "company" and others and I'm trying to stop this. However, I can't find a phone number to call. Thanks!

Contact Us