logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
5. (24 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vinotrol Complaints & Reviews - Signing me up for additional services

Vinotrol Contacts & Informations

Vinotrol

Posted:    GinGates

Signing me up for additional services

I ordered a "free" bottle of Vinotrol which I never received. Then I was signed up for three different so-called "savings" programs and they were taking money out of my checking account every month. The account is a second account and I did not notice the charges. I called and they reimbursed a couple and then sent a form I had to fill out, which I did. Then they sent another form, which I also filled out. I still have not received reimbursement from EASY SAVER (5 x $16.95). This is the biggest scam ever. Be aware of charges from EASY SAVER, AMERICAN LEISURE, and BUDGET SAVERS.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2010 by   jack carlton 0 Votes
I ordered vinotrol, then cancelled in the appropriate time, finally giving up, I paid the crooks. The price they charge is criminal, especially when you can buy liquid at Costco, Smiths, Rite Aid etc., for a fraction of the cost. Don't count on them cancelling after the free bottle. Jack Carlton
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   jojobp 0 Votes
Do you have a phone number to contact them? My elderly aunt has been charged monthly on her debit card by this "company" and others and I'm trying to stop this. However, I can't find a phone number to call. Thanks!

Beware of Free Land Scam