logo

STEVE ZARELLI
Inacurate Autograph Findings
4. (34 mins ago)
TOPSALE-EXPORT CO LTD
Don’t pay them - they are scammers
5. (36 mins ago)
Shell Vacations Club
Maintenance Fees

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vijay Sales - Godbunder Rd, Thane Complaints & Reviews - Unprofessional staff, not customer oriented!

Vijay Sales - Godbunder Rd, Thane Contacts & Informations

Vijay Sales - Godbunder Rd, Thane

Posted:    Anish Shah

Unprofessional staff, not customer oriented!

Vijay Sales not Service oriented. In spite of having bunch of staff/sales men at Thane, godbunder Vijay Sales store, a big swanky store which has opened just 2 months back, the store manager Mr. bhattacharya and his service staff are insult to current service oriented economy. With growth of economy i always thought that now is time to have good customer service but i was wrong after i visited Vijay sales, thane.

I blocked a 1 ton Hitachi Split AC which Bhattacharya promised will be delivered on Tuesday for which i was supposed to pay on Monday, when Monday evening i visited the store i was promised to get the delivery on Tuesday but was told that they will chk on the stock and get back.

After waiting for 1.5 hrs i decided to cal back when i was on hold for quite some time, for a moment i felt that the need was only from my side and the sales men were lest bothered to manage customer. After many follow ups i was denied the Ac and was told that i'll get the same only on Friday delay of 3 days.

I strongly appeal people not to trust such unprofessional people.
Comments India Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Dec, 2007 by   vinaya surve 0 Votes
I Vinaya Surve, have purchased a 29"Videocon CTV (model No : 7641QSP) in the name of Sandesh Surve from Vijay Sales, Thane (w) Tip Top Plaza, on 30/10/2005.

Very next Day some problem occurred in the TV so we got it replaced. It was working fine till Sunday, on 25/11/2007 suddenly it stop working. I launched the complaint for service on 27th Nov on the Tel. no that Vijay sales gave me (Mahim-66227722). and the Complaint NO. is 0711B260140. On the next Day evening technician visited ( Sandeep ). As he step in, he demanded for Rs. 250/- as Service charge. It was ok with Service charge but I requested him to first check the TV and tell me the problem and how much cost it will take to repair it. He was not ready to do so & he kept on persevering me to pay for the charges. I was not sure weather my TV is in warranty or not so I request him to came again when my husband will be at Home.

Till today we are just waiting for Service, after regular follow up. They just keep committing me that they well be sending some one to my place.
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   supinder 0 Votes
hi, i also agree about the unproffesional staff of vijay sales gb road, i had purchased a refrigrator for vijay sales on 5th june, 2010 vide invoice no 14 GDB06-10siao 82 soon the refrigrator came to my house it was seen, inspected and we found it was rusty from within and at the time of commisioning of refregirator it was found there was a gas leakage from it its almost 3 days and i haven't got any response from vijay sales i have tried their telephone nos and found no response.

i feel the refrigrator sent to my place is of seconds or rejection ( i have a request to all you readers pls dont trust vijay sales)
"naam bade darshan chote"

for any information on topic pls write to me acuratyres@yahoo.com
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   amedm 0 Votes
I strongly agree that Vijay sales is actualy cheating people and selling sub-standard electronic materials. I bought samsung phone, within 6 months it got spoilt. I had to fight for almost 3 months to get them to do something about the phone. After threatening them finally the replaced the phone. But once again, the replacement has come up with teh same problem. It seems that they are selling either seconds, or discards from the factory. I stopped trusting them. I have started to spread the word as to not to buy anything from them, as their goods have flaws and it is a drain on our pockets. The worst part being that they will not even own up, they will make u run for ur own money, Thats i guess typical VIJAY SALES third grade customer service.
 27th of Oct, 2010 by   gauri Nayak 0 Votes
I walked into the Vijay Sales store at Ghodbunder Road to enquire for TV..The staff were rude and completely ignored me.
Since the staff was not bothered, I went up to one of the staff to enquire. He just walked past me to meet a couple who entered the store. Maybe because I was a single-woman who they thought was wasting their precious time at the store.
I went up to the 1st level to complain to the store manager - but he too was not bothered.
I simply walked out of the store. Went to Kohinoor at Gokhale Road, Thane stn and picked my Sony LCD and even picked up LG 320l fridge and Sony Home theatre. Their loss is Kohinoor's gain.
I completely agree that Vijay Sales at GB road has a bunch of unprofessionals and pathetic people running the store. I will never ever step into that store again. And why when there is Kohinoor, Croma, More who have opened up their outlets at GB road. And yes I will tell everyone about it so that people dont go to VS.
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   Jadunath Brahma 0 Votes
DEAR SIR,

I WISH TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THE FOLLOWING

1. ON DATED 26.10.2011 I HAD PURCHASE 2 NO SAM SUNG LCD WIDE SALE ORDER NO. 14-GDB10-11SO 1572 DATED 26.10.2011 VIDE CHEQUE PAYMENT.
2. THE TVS WERE DELIVERED ON DATED 01-11.2011 WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE BECAUSE
ONLY AFTER CLEARING OF CHEQUES THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED.
BILL NO.14-GDB11-11SIAO 10 DATED 01.11.2011
3. IN MY ABOVE PURCHASE ORDER IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT I AM ENTITLED TO
MOSERBAER 51 MOVIE PACK (VS) 2 NOS, WHICH IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME.
4. AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY IT WAS INFORMED TO ME THAT THE INSTALLATION OF MY LCD
WOULD BE AFTER 2 DAYS.ON 04.11.2011, 05.11.2011 I HAD TAKEN OFF .

I AM SORRY TO STATE THAT TILL TODAY MY TV IS NOT INSTALLED AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED
2 PACKS OF 51 MOVIES.

NOW MY ONLY REQUEST TO YOU IS PLEASE RETURN MY OLD TV AND MY PAYMENT OF
RS.. 27, 798 AND COLLECT YOUR 2 NOS LCD WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IN THIS CONNECTION WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED