Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Victoria's Secret

Posted: 2011-03-21 by

Online Order

Victoria's Secret
I placed an order from VS early January. They ended up sending me the wrong order, so I sent it back. When the stuff I ordered arrived, I returned that stuff too. They gave me a refund and I thought that was that. A month later, I get an email saying they never received the return of the incorrect items, and would therefore be charged again in 14 days. I called customer service and the lady checked my tracking info and saw they in fact everything was returned. She said she marked the items as returned and said I wouldn't be charged. 3 weeks later, my credit card was charged again. I called, now for the fifth time, almost 2 months after I placed my original order, and was told I would be getting the charges reversed. Let's hope this is the last time I will have to call customer service. Beware if you order from this company...you will have to watch your credit card statement carefully and probably spend tons of time on the phone.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments