Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

Terrible company

Viarex Labs
viarexlabs.com
Received two tubes of their creme product on May 29th, 2007. I returned one new and one partial tube on June 21, 2007 along with a letter asking for a refund of $ 69.90. This was accomplished within the 30 day free trial period.

On August 10, 2007 I sent a second letter requesting my refund. On October 17th, 2007, I called and a rep told me that he would get the check sent. On November 19, 2007, I received an offer for their products at twice what they owed me. The next day I sent back the offer with the box checked; I refuse your offer and please send my refund.

On January 23rd, 2008, I spoke to a different person who said that he would send my refund that week. He actually called me back and said the check would be printed on February 8, 2008. I called them again on February 5th and their rep said the check would arrive on the 15th.

On February 28, 2008, I file a mail fraud report with U.S. Postal service.

THE CHECK NEVER CAME!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Viarex Labs complaints
Viarex Labs - Unauthorized charges [2]

Comments

28th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I wish to cancel everything you are sending me. I will pay my last bill which i recieved today for 102.00$ do not send me anything more. My email is egoat@69@gmail.com. Let me know it is cancelled. Thank you.

Contact Us