Bogus Site!

These guys are slick! I also fell for their scheme...fortunately I put a freeze on my credit card within 3 days after the first phone call.(This is when they lay it on really thick...talk to the spouse and so on...) They prey on people who are interested in trying something new...the idea of earning a good income from an internet business is attractive to those who are getting burnt out of what they are currently doing.
The website looks professional also. Funny thing though, what clued me in to the fact that they were trying to rip me off was when I tried several different times to access the videos . The links led nowhere. I also was clued in to their scheme when I tried calling the several different phone #'s they gave me. They also went nowhere. No one answeered, and then the call was disconnected. This so called company needs to be stopped. Please...buyer Beware!!! CT
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This lady does not know she is talking about! I signed up for my training program on May 20 of this year, the parent company I received my information from was IVY CAPITAL INC. OUT OF LAS VEGAS PHONE#888-514-6020 They got back to me right away with the information about the program and explained it in full detail! They will work with you in the program for 6 months if at that time you are not successful they will continue to work with you until you become successful and recover your initial investment you spent for the program. They have 2 other companies they work with TRIAD MEDIA.COM. and VIANET WEBZONE.COM they are out of Kansas City MO they have many phone numbers every one of the phone numbers I called was working and I even talked to a LIVE PERSON! I checked these 3 companies out on the internet and the all have a excellent reputation! oh I did find 1 complaint from a client and it was handled, in fact the guy who made the complaint was sorry he made it in the first place! Therefore this is the kind of company I want to do business with!
Bruce Oleyar
 18th of Jul, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I think you need to do some more homework, Bruce. There are TONS of complaints out there on the web about Ivy Capital. I've found about 30 on /link removed/ alone!
 15th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yes I agree, it seems I have been " taken for a ride" as I have had many probs. with this co.
First I am confused as to who I am to work with, so many co. names[ Triad Media ] Vianet training] vianetwebzone]. Have had calls from many people who was to be my personal tutor, then another call to set me up with my tutor and believe it or not another call to set my personal tutor and again they were unable to contact me because my phone was not working. WHAT IS GOING ON???????
Discusted Stan
 20th of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I have been with this company for about a month now "vianet webzone, " and so far I have had a no reel problems yet. I am a guy that can't find his "butt" with both hands as far as a computer goes but I needed a
supplemental income of some kind. All I had ever done with a computer was play games on it. And I only had two or three hours a night to do any thing so that ruled out a part time job at a burger joint or something like
that. I am getting pretty old now so I needed something I could do at night while I worked my Forty- forty five an hour week job. To make a long blog short I believe that this will work for me. At this time vianet webzone and all of it's apparent companies and affiliates have done what they said they would do for me. All of the coaches and teachers have done far more for me than I had ever imagine they would. I am very sorry for anybody if they can't make money at this business. Because I know if I can anyone can make at a home based business if you work hard enough and don't give up. Well I hope the best for all of you in your ventures
God Bless David Highty
 10th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was very excited about the program at first, but lately i've been having Big problems loading things on my my site with very little support.
Does anyone out there have an idea on how to get your original investment back?
If so I would appreciate the info.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

ViaNetWebZone - Customer NO SERVICE

We gave this Crap Of a Company $2280 to get us gonig on a website, training, etc...all that stuff to make a million dollars and pay off bills, you know? What a big freakin ripoff. Promise to take care of me, serve me, train me and make me rich. Nobody returns phone calls. After they get your money, it's thank you sucker...now go away. This is the biggest joke there ever was, well, maybe. I am sure there are a lot more of these. This was from a Shawn Casey deal. Vianetwebzone is who handles all of Shawn Casey's customer no service crap, so he gets his money while you get screwed.
 28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
We apologize that you feel as though you have received less than satisfactory customer service through Vianet Webzone. We pride ourselves in the various means of communication we utilize with our clients. We maintain over 14, 000 active websites and value each of our clients opinions and feedback. We are able to be contacted via live chat, email, and phone. Our contact information is listed below. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you in building your website. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance to you.
Live chat: www.vianettraining.com
Email: clientrelations@vianetwebzone.com
Phone: 866-922-9523 (Toll Free)
Phone: 816-463-4502 (International)
 6th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree 1000% with your complaint. They charged me $9, 801.02 US dollars and they were going to help me with everything. They promised us everything they promised you and they will not even return a phone call. They promised us 2 websites and coaches and a lot more things. We have received NOTHING. They are the worst company that anyone can deal with. They definately think we are suckers as soon as they receive our money, then we are nothing to them. Anyone reading this please do not join them as I guarantee that you will be treated like we are. These guys are professional con-men. The whole company.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was so angry because they just want take money I spent almost $10, 000 dollars and nothing happened .Whom should to go
to help to get my money back.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I spent 4000 six months ago, went thru all the training. saw the webinars, got two different coaches. no I have to spens hindreds to thousands MORE to get people to My site??? That should be covered from the original investment. You arent going to get a dime back, and good luckmaking one. I setup a site that I couldnt get into the workings because of a 'problem' on their end. they wont tell you anything except that it shopuld have been explained better when you got into their business. if you can find a way to get a refund then clue Me in too.
this was vianetwebzone.com
 3rd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

ViaNetWebZone - deceptive/misleading
the success team
2510 E.Sunset Rd. #5-513
Las Vegas
Phone: 1-866-202-1960

this company leads you to believe you can make $5-$10 just listing company products on a web site.they then suck you into buying your own web site with start-up fees for maintaining it.starting a L L C with fess for employer I.d., sales tax license, a virtual office on public record, legal filing fees, annual costs, a operating agreement.all with the help of their lawyer for $1795.00.when does it end and when do i see i start seeing a profit.i should had seen the marks on this fraudulent company from where someone had been keeping it away from them with a 10ft pole.be gone unclean beast.
 17th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
VIANET TRAINING = BIGGEST JOKE ON THE PLANET! I too fell into the scam. hoping to make a buck! The only thing that happend is i lost more and more! they take your initial investment which is $3, 600 and then charge you $29.95 every month after. Beware... while your still new and they have you lured in... they will give you a call to try and convert your business into an LLC! which only costs $5, 800. before to long your $10, 000 in debt and nothing to show for it! If you need to cancel... call 1-866-922-9523 and press 1 imediately! good luck though... it took me several try's to finally reach someone! TERRIBLE COMPANY! Wish you all the best canceling... it took me a while to finally reach someone! This company must be stopped! If anyone knows how to get there money back or would like to have someone back them up on a lawful case just let me know and I will gladly stand behind you!

Vianetwebzone + ICI + any of the other names you go by... you can kiss my ass and go to hell for all I care... I no longer have an attachment to your scam!!!
 24th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hey all...
I just found this site while trying to see if I could pick up anything that might be floating around in cyber-space that might be left over from the Vianet fiasco ('scam' if you like).

I got ripped off also - in Australia - again lots of promises, took my money (of course), started off well, then it fell apart.

I recently got a call from Shawn Casey's mob about joining with them for another coaching program...HUH - BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!

2nd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

ViaNetWebZone - removed money and are refusing to pay it back

these people dont have a web site you will never find there address they took £2389.85 from my credit card on the 19th may 2009 and I cancled on the 20th may 2009. even though they have a three day cooling off perode they chose to ignor it. so I am still waiting for my money back? so when I will get that back I have now lost all hope I think these people should be stopped from working and comming people so if you are thinking of signing up for one of ther causes I suggest you think again.

yours truly
Watson Direct Journal
8 Chelston View
Rawlyn Road
tel 01803 606744
mobile 07985931203
EMAIL http://www.watsondirectjournal@live.co.uk
 6th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Been there done that, they all are in bed together, there out of state for most people, so they figure they can not be touched.I will spend what ever it takes to get my money back there arrogance is amusing but stupid.Contact the Federal Trade commission, the Attorney General in your state and the Attorney General in there state as well as the Better Business Bureau.Contact the press any one who can help you expose there business dealings.they may laugh now but it will be egg in there face later, Good Luck
 28th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
What are you guys plan about the company? I want my money back?

28th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Anybody knows about the law regarding this kind of business? Why don't we try to get our money back?
 26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got hooked by these people in August 2009. They built me a website, helped with the paperwork to set up a NV LLC and getting a good business score by having $10, 0000. in a business account - which I couldn't do! Couldn't get any affiliates to sign on. Website never "launched". Received a phone call today from ABC Ecommerce in Seattle that said that there was and FTC lawsuit that went into effect against 90 companies including VianetWebzone. Cannot acccess my website by domain name or their website. ABC now pitching to design a CUSTOM website since the templet based websites built by Vianet Webzone are not being recognized by Google. Anybody know whom to contact now??? Does this mean our websites are just gone?!? Thanks for any information. Sure don't want to spend money I haven't got to start over with a with a new website!!!
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dont know if the reason the site didnt rank in Google is because its a template (ofcourse i dont know enouph about it) but i can tell you that I had a site with ViaNet for a short amount of time and it didnt do any good at all. I have seen good things from abc from seattle though, there tech support is really good particulalry Cheryl and Luke are the best reps. my site is being built by them and so far from what i've seen they are doing a good job and it was for much less then vianet. thought i'd add my two cents. Mike

Contact Us