logo

AKSHAY SINGH FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ViaNetWebZone Complaints & Reviews - Bogus Site!

ViaNetWebZone Contacts & Informations

ViaNetWebZone

Posted:    Carol Thurstin

Bogus Site!

ViaNetWebzone
These guys are slick! I also fell for their scheme...fortunately I put a freeze on my credit card within 3 days after the first phone call.(This is when they lay it on really thick...talk to the spouse and so on...) They prey on people who are interested in trying something new...the idea of earning a good income from an internet business is attractive to those who are getting burnt out of what they are currently doing.
The website looks professional also. Funny thing though, what clued me in to the fact that they were trying to rip me off was when I tried several different times to access the videos . The links led nowhere. I also was clued in to their scheme when I tried calling the several different phone #'s they gave me. They also went nowhere. No one answeered, and then the call was disconnected. This so called company needs to be stopped. Please...buyer Beware!!! CT
Comments United States Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2009 by   B.OLEYAR +1 Votes
This lady does not know she is talking about! I signed up for my training program on May 20 of this year, the parent company I received my information from was IVY CAPITAL INC. OUT OF LAS VEGAS PHONE#888-514-6020 They got back to me right away with the information about the program and explained it in full detail! They will work with you in the program for 6 months if at that time you are not successful they will continue to work with you until you become successful and recover your initial investment you spent for the program. They have 2 other companies they work with TRIAD MEDIA.COM. and VIANET WEBZONE.COM they are out of Kansas City MO they have many phone numbers every one of the phone numbers I called was working and I even talked to a LIVE PERSON! I checked these 3 companies out on the internet and the all have a excellent reputation! oh I did find 1 complaint from a client and it was handled, in fact the guy who made the complaint was sorry he made it in the first place! Therefore this is the kind of company I want to do business with!
Bruce Oleyar
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   lightitup -1 Votes
I think you need to do some more homework, Bruce. There are TONS of complaints out there on the web about Ivy Capital. I've found about 30 on /link removed/ alone!
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   ripperoff 0 Votes
Yes I agree, it seems I have been " taken for a ride" as I have had many probs. with this co.
First I am confused as to who I am to work with, so many co. names[ Triad Media ] Vianet training] vianetwebzone]. Have had calls from many people who was to be my personal tutor, then another call to set me up with my tutor and believe it or not another call to set my personal tutor and again they were unable to contact me because my phone was not working. WHAT IS GOING ON???????
Discusted Stan
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   iInternettoolkit +1 Votes
I have been with this company for about a month now "vianet webzone, " and so far I have had a no reel problems yet. I am a guy that can't find his "butt" with both hands as far as a computer goes but I needed a
supplemental income of some kind. All I had ever done with a computer was play games on it. And I only had two or three hours a night to do any thing so that ruled out a part time job at a burger joint or something like
that. I am getting pretty old now so I needed something I could do at night while I worked my Forty- forty five an hour week job. To make a long blog short I believe that this will work for me. At this time vianet webzone and all of it's apparent companies and affiliates have done what they said they would do for me. All of the coaches and teachers have done far more for me than I had ever imagine they would. I am very sorry for anybody if they can't make money at this business. Because I know if I can anyone can make at a home based business if you work hard enough and don't give up. Well I hope the best for all of you in your ventures
God Bless David Highty
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   tony42 0 Votes
I was very excited about the program at first, but lately i've been having Big problems loading things on my my site with very little support.
Does anyone out there have an idea on how to get your original investment back?
If so I would appreciate the info.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   OLDWILLYSS 0 Votes
GOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE FRIEND. THEY ARE INTO TAKE AND KEEP TAKING AS LONG AS YOU LET THEM AND THEY DO NOT GIVE BACK. THEIR VIDEOS DO NOT WORK, THE HELP DESK PEOPLE DO NOT RETURN EMAILS CALLS OR ANY THING ELSE . LIKE I SAID GOOD LUCK ..
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   moossee 0 Votes
I was so angry because they just want take money I spent almost $10, 000 dollars and nothing happened .Whom should to go
to help to get my money back.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   screwedbyvianet 0 Votes
I spent 4000 six months ago, went thru all the training. saw the webinars, got two different coaches. no I have to spens hindreds to thousands MORE to get people to My site??? That should be covered from the original investment. You arent going to get a dime back, and good luckmaking one. I setup a site that I couldnt get into the workings because of a 'problem' on their end. they wont tell you anything except that it shopuld have been explained better when you got into their business. if you can find a way to get a refund then clue Me in too.
tredwards@dishmail.net
this was vianetwebzone.com
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   I HATE VIANET 0 Votes
VIANET TRAINING = BIGGEST JOKE ON THE PLANET! I too fell into the scam. hoping to make a buck! The only thing that happend is i lost more and more! they take your initial investment which is $3, 600 and then charge you $29.95 every month after. Beware... while your still new and they have you lured in... they will give you a call to try and convert your business into an LLC! which only costs $5, 800. before to long your $10, 000 in debt and nothing to show for it! If you need to cancel... call 1-866-922-9523 and press 1 imediately! good luck though... it took me several try's to finally reach someone! TERRIBLE COMPANY! Wish you all the best canceling... it took me a while to finally reach someone! This company must be stopped! If anyone knows how to get there money back or would like to have someone back them up on a lawful case just let me know and I will gladly stand behind you!

Vianetwebzone + ICI + any of the other names you go by... you can kiss my ass and go to hell for all I care... I no longer have an attachment to your scam!!!
 6th of Aug, 2010 by   Silent Rage 0 Votes
Been there done that, they all are in bed together, there out of state for most people, so they figure they can not be touched.I will spend what ever it takes to get my money back there arrogance is amusing but stupid.Contact the Federal Trade commission, the Attorney General in your state and the Attorney General in there state as well as the Better Business Bureau.Contact the press any one who can help you expose there business dealings.they may laugh now but it will be egg in there face later, Good Luck
 28th of Aug, 2010 by   web2009 0 Votes
What are you guys plan about the company? I want my money back?

Lorena
lorena22170@yahoo.com
 28th of Aug, 2010 by   web2009 0 Votes
Anybody knows about the law regarding this kind of business? Why don't we try to get our money back?
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Miss KSR 0 Votes
I got hooked by these people in August 2009. They built me a website, helped with the paperwork to set up a NV LLC and getting a good business score by having $10, 0000. in a business account - which I couldn't do! Couldn't get any affiliates to sign on. Website never "launched". Received a phone call today from ABC Ecommerce in Seattle that said that there was and FTC lawsuit that went into effect against 90 companies including VianetWebzone. Cannot acccess my website by domain name or their website. ABC now pitching to design a CUSTOM website since the templet based websites built by Vianet Webzone are not being recognized by Google. Anybody know whom to contact now??? Does this mean our websites are just gone?!? Thanks for any information. Sure don't want to spend money I haven't got to start over with a with a new website!!!
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   mike.w 0 Votes
Dont know if the reason the site didnt rank in Google is because its a template (ofcourse i dont know enouph about it) but i can tell you that I had a site with ViaNet for a short amount of time and it didnt do any good at all. I have seen good things from abc from seattle though, there tech support is really good particulalry Cheryl and Luke are the best reps. my site is being built by them and so far from what i've seen they are doing a good job and it was for much less then vianet. thought i'd add my two cents. Mike
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   Patricia Willis 0 Votes
They are all a bunch of frauds that pass the phone from one supervisor to another. We lost over #$5, 000.00 with these rip-off artist. We spent hours of time listening to training videos and building a website which never launched. I'm disable so I'm at home during the day and wanted to make some extra money. They lied and cheated and literally stole from us and they need to pay for what they did. But... if Galatians 6:7 is true (and it is) they will!!
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud