logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
THE SEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU,Sweepstakes Prize entry Center P.O. BOX 549012- Dallas ,TX 75354-9012
I Have not received my wininning Prize worth $12,000,000.00
deceptive trade

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vianet Webzone, Virginia Beach, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - Coaching Website Credit Card Scam

Vianet Webzone Contacts & Informations

Vianet Webzone

Posted:    BarbaraPeri

Coaching Website Credit Card Scam

Vianet Webzone
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Phone: 757-474-0809
bpm1003@hotmail.com
I was asked to invest $5800.00 dollars borrowed from my credit cards to help start an online business. I decided not to go into debt and asked to receive a refund.

I have recieved nothing. I need help to get my borrowed money put BACK on my credit cards.

Thank you.
Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Vianet Webzone complaints
Vianet Webzone - Fraudulent Trading

Comments

25th of Jun, 2009 by   gracie7 +2 Votes
Please help me !!!
I signed up the same as Barbara yesterday. I was mislead in the worst way by them and they continued to use high pressure manipuative tactics.I now see how they lied and manipulated me. I felt very confused and stupidly gave them my credit card number. This morning my head has cleared and now after reading this post and that of another person im really scared i wont get my money back. They told me that i had three days to cancel and even then they would retain 15% of my total investment.WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY REFUND.
sincerely
elizabeth bentley
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   R Webb +2 Votes
I agree . This vianet operation is expert in releaving suckers of ther money. The training section of the company is satisfactory but stay away from the so caller business coach
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   Kellie Carlson +2 Votes
I agree with the above. I am 4 months deep into te vianet webzone and they took me for 10, 000. I want out in a bad way and don't know how to get my money back. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Kellie Carlson
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   Computer Damn +2 Votes
im one of those victims, i paid $49.95 plus $47.95 plus $49.95.. They want me to invest $3, 680.00. I dont have the money im jobless so i give with them my credit card # they charge me $915.00 after 5 days of that conversation, they schedule me for coaching, i thought that they will teach me to make my website they want more money $7, 280. I'm surely they put in depths, i decided to cancell the program, i called my credit card company to cancell the money that they charge, I also cancel my credit card number.. This woman calls me, Melinda and she threatened me that they will sue me, because she told me that i signed the contract.. They still want me to pay all the amount, what a sucker... BEWARE OF THIS "WORK AT HOME" MyProfitSite, HomwWebsiteCenter, VianetWebzone, Ivy Capital Inc, Universal Account Servicing, LLc, they have different names, they sent links in differents company name, thats confusing..
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   Computer Damn +2 Votes
lets complain altogether my email add: karay1977@cox.net
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   j bird +2 Votes
I agree with you all i'm a ex Vianet employee and we never fulfilled anyone website the marketing tools do not work ITK was a big scam, the creature of the ITK sated that the powers at be told him they were never gonna fulfill any ITK promises they just took the money. Vianet has taken in millions and has not one success story
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   gracie7 +2 Votes
Thank you for your honesty. Your post came at the right time because I was considering purchasing the ITK. I know better now.
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by   WebGuy +1 Votes
I'm a long time web developer and want to share some advice to those of you spending thousands of dollars on these companies. I can understand your anger at these companies, but you really should first look in the mirror. You are throwing away good money on get rich quick schemes. You probably have a history of doing this, probably on other M-L-M scams. While you may make money doing affiliate marketing from home, you need to understand two things: 1) running any business is a full time job and isn't something you spend 5 hours a week on, if you even spend one hour a week on your site; and 2) do some research before you spend $4000 on anything. If you were buying a car, you'd look at Consumer Reports, look at dozens of cars and talk to friends, wouldn't you? So why didn't you do this research before you spent $2000 or $4000 on Vianet or similar services?

If your house needs a new roof, do you spend thousands on qualified roofers, or do you spend $4000 on a company that provides you with roof repair videos and a coach who calls you on the phone and talks about roofing? Most of us pay roofers to fix our roofs. If you want a website set up and have $4000 to throw away, hire a real web developer. For that amount of money, they'll make you a kick butt website. That amount will actually get you an excellent site.

But if you've already spent money on Vianet and still want to set up a website, find a young person who does websites and give them a few hundred dollars. Any person with some website building experience can set up an affiliate marketing blog for you in a 5-6 hours. Of course, hire a professional and you'll get a better website and SEO advice on top.

Finally, anybody who asks you to spent more than $10 to submit your site to "thousands of search engines and directories) is scamming you. Most Internet users only use 5-7 search engines--90% of people use Google. You can submit your website to these search engines and it takes less than 15 minutes of your time. Of course, the hard part is promoting your website through other methods and these marketing basics are where Vianet keeps falling down.
 6th of Mar, 2010 by   david.j watson +2 Votes
these people need to be taught a lesson they don’t have a web site and the web sites they use all tend to come back saying you have got through to the technical department who are unable to deal with the problem and suggest you email support@icicoaching.com as these are the people who accept the money on via net behalf I have asked for my money back about six times to my knowledge but now they are saying. I had three days grace well I cancel the next day I signed on the 19 march 2009 and cancelled on the 20 march 2009 told the credit cards that a mistake had been made they are now saying I did not complain and i should have use the correct procedure that is VIY CAPITAL INC 888-514-6020 EXT 523 moniquec@icisuccess.com The following are the paperwork therefor I think they should be closed down after I get my money back after all the USA has a no spam policy the amount I am looking for is £2389.85 plus interest for the last 10 months

yours D.J.Watson
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   Chris Black +3 Votes
Sorry to say that I too have been taken by this very well presented scam. I joined for the $915.00 with the promise of not only the video training but the coaching as well. It was on a Friday 26 Feb. 2010 and as of today 8 march 2010 I have had two phone calls from the business coach.
Only to have him ask me if the team coaching had been scheduled and had I talked to my coach before he will talk to me about the business end of the training. He says he will call them and have them call me right back to schedule the coaching sessions. So far I'm still waiting for that call. In the mean time I have canceled my credit card to prevent them from getting any more money and filed a fraud claim against them to reclaim the $915.00 they have already charged the card. I don't care if they want to sue me or not, they have so far not provided me with the services they claim I would receive. Whether or not I signed an E file contract with them or didn't cancel within the 72 hours, I feel is a mute point. The claim of fraud is for not providing those services that the contract says I will receive.
This might be the only recourse any of us have to reclaim the funds.

yours C. Black
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   A.F. +2 Votes
We're in the same boat as the rest of you. They took us for $7, 880 US ($10K+ Candadian for us) back in Oct 2008 through IVY Capital and we still haven't received all the services/products/coaching that we paid for. Our phone calls and emails have always been ignored. The only time they call you is to get you to spend more money! We just recently had our credit card company reverse a $1, 345US charge for opt in email blast and website submissions - they were supposed to look into all the things we still didn't receive that we paid for and get back to us. Instead they put this charge through our credit card and then I couldn't get anyone to call us back, again! Once the credit card charge was reversed they froze our website access. Now I'm voicing my disapproval of this action since our webhosting fees have been paid for every month, even when it's been down and not live due to their issues/problems!

If anyone is going to start a class action Fraud lawsuit against them, we would most definitely sign up with you as I'm sure there are many more people out there that would do so as well. You can get in touch with us at annfra@hotmail.com

A. F.
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   Glass Gal 09 +1 Votes
I did the same as the rest of you about 7 months ago. I as of yet to make any money. I have demanded my money back also, but am still working on a website. right now I am having difficulty getting my sight to to show up. its like it has a different address and something else show up. I also want my money back but untill that happens I am going to keep working on my sight.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   Melissa A S +1 Votes
Yes we too joined Vianet at a cost of 5, ooo...and so on and so on. Created a very involved 16 page website, followed all the marketing strategies, paid for an LLC, and nearly had a nervous breakdown, today almost a year later have not made a dime, and also have a very difficult time finding either of my two sites. I am done with this company and have learned a very hard lesson, I will be visiting my accountant to do my Taxes for the year 2010, and am hoping to use this business as a write off, does anyone know if this will work?
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   Mary Purswell +1 Votes
I was also scammed by Vianet. I experienced the same problems as mentioned by the above comolaintants. They emptied my saving account and maxed out two credit cards. Now I am up to my neck in debt. I am now using a debt resolution company DebtPro 123 and I think they are the same crooks all associated with Vianet, Ivy Capitol, etc. Does anyone know about this company DebtPro 123.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   tiredtom +2 Votes
i got scammed too...you would think that the government would shut them down...
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   mbeth312 +2 Votes
I invested over 30, 000 and now cannot even get into my site. They must have changed their name or someone (hopefully) shut them down for the scam artists they are. I thought I was the only one. I have been putting up with this crap since August 2009 and it is May 2011. Promises, promises...all scams. I have products that I have not been able to use. I'm talking thousands of dollars they owe me. All my credit cards are maxed and before this I ham impecable credit. Now I am forced to file for bancruptsy. I know it is my fault, but come on..that much $$$$$?
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   gracie7 0 Votes
I was also financially devastated by them which causes me horrible stress. They have no conscience in the tactics they use. They know that it is very rare that anyone will succeed in making their sites profitable. We have been screwed and others following us. One has to become alert and cunning to protect yourself from these piceans (old energy). If you are a heart based person (aquarian energy) my advice to you is to stay away from such lizard brained souls. I pray that you find inspiration from angelic realms to become profotable in a soul based business
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   tiredtom 0 Votes
I agree with all of the above. I was scammed but stopped before they got more than a few hundred dollars. I was doing it to hopefuly get just enough income to keep my house, since the bailout from our bank never happened either. I finally had to file bankruptcy and lost the house. nothing ever came of complaints other than they said 'you didnt follow the program'. i was billed for a website that i didnt know how to make for 4 months!!!. if anyone gets a lawsuit up Ill be on it...good luck to all of us
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   Sucker Bait 0 Votes
I too have the same story as the others, including repeated calls for more money for bigger campaigns, but what I had a hard time convincing them of, is that my finances were in a serious mess and that is the reason I got hooked in the first place, out of desperation to find an income. It sounds as though the authorities have no authority to stop these things from happening. My email is a junkpile of scams and I try to put the most obvious intruders into blocked mode, but it don't work, like they are saying..."I'm baaaaackkkk!!!" pushing their ugly head into my privacy.

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups