logo

The Internet Success Team
fraud
5. (43 mins ago)
MemoryLane.com
Unauthorized charge to my credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-03-28 by    sshamie

Connection

Verizon
Detroit, Michigan
I started with my first cell phone with Mobile One which was bouught by Celular One which was bought by Airtouch which was bought by Verizon. Ove r 22 years with this carrier and Verizon is the worst. If I could afford to get out of this contract and move to AT&T today I would do it. I have dropped calls everyday. Often multiple times with the same clients. They ask who my service is through and I am not shy about telling them VERIZON. Great advertisement for Verizon LOL. When I have contacted Verizon I have been given the 'ole runaround. Last call to them, two days ago, I was told that I need to go through my 1, 903 contacts and make sure the phone numbers did not have the number "1" preceding the area code and number. Then monitor the drpped calls going forward. Are they kidding? They can see that there was a call made 20 minutes proior to contacting them that was dropped 4 times during a 40 minute conversation with my contact. The number 1 was not in fron of the area code on that call but Verizon insisted that I need to follow the protocol of removing the number 1 on all of my contacts. OK, I was born in the early afternoon but not yesterday afternoon. I told Verizon that i never dial a 1 in front of *611 and that call to Verizon was dropped 3 times. i don't care who you are, that is funny. This all happened after exchanging my brand new Storm2 that I paid a handsome amount for three others that were refurbished phones that "went through the 290 trillion+ point inspections" - that was fun too. Nothing better than paying alot of money for a used, refurbished phone that doesn't work any better than the first "brand new" phone. Needless to say, I will be leaving Verizon as soon as I can and will tell everyone I know to stay away from Verizon as well.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams