logo

Posted:

Payment

Verizon Wireless
Alabaster, Alabama
My husband: Richard Sink Account number:032020223400001 recieved a statement from I.C. Systems, Inc. in today's mail,
reference number:28578931-1-59 saying they were collecting a debt from Verizon in the amount of: $19.95.
The very first time we recieved a statement from Verizon, I, Reba Sink, Richard's wife, went to the Verizon store to pay said bill. The person I talked to went to the computer and looked up the account and finding a ZERO (0) balance, said that we didn't owe anything on that account. Not only that but I went several times to pay and they always told me the balance was ZERO. Now after more than a year they sic a collection agency on us for a bill we DO NOT OWE!
SO I AM TELLING I.C. SYSTEMS THAT WE ARE DISPUTING THIS CHARGE AND WILL NOT PAY IT.

Reba Sink
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi, I called Verizon requesting to pay of my contract 2 months in advance. I total confused their entire staff with this request. Version assured me that nobody in the world has ever request this service. After they ask me twenty question why I was ending my contract on the contract end date. I requested them to take my credit card number for advance payment and they refused. I can pay my car off early but not my phone. I cried because I couldn't pay early.

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming