logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake
3. (2 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (2 mins ago)
Prime Group
Terrible company!
5. (18 mins ago)
Southern Energy Homes
roof leaks and horrible customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Reba Sink

Payment

Verizon Wireless
Alabaster, Alabama
My husband: Richard Sink Account number:032020223400001 recieved a statement from I.C. Systems, Inc. in today's mail,
reference number:28578931-1-59 saying they were collecting a debt from Verizon in the amount of: $19.95.
The very first time we recieved a statement from Verizon, I, Reba Sink, Richard's wife, went to the Verizon store to pay said bill. The person I talked to went to the computer and looked up the account and finding a ZERO (0) balance, said that we didn't owe anything on that account. Not only that but I went several times to pay and they always told me the balance was ZERO. Now after more than a year they sic a collection agency on us for a bill we DO NOT OWE!
SO I AM TELLING I.C. SYSTEMS THAT WE ARE DISPUTING THIS CHARGE AND WILL NOT PAY IT.

Reba Sink
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2013 by   Isanybodyhonest 0 Votes
Hi, I called Verizon requesting to pay of my contract 2 months in advance. I total confused their entire staff with this request. Version assured me that nobody in the world has ever request this service. After they ask me twenty question why I was ending my contract on the contract end date. I requested them to take my credit card number for advance payment and they refused. I can pay my car off early but not my phone. I cried because I couldn't pay early.

Chinese Nuke Scam