logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
pharma-mart.com
I got scammed by them, post a complaint on eroids and got banned for it and my order deleted
2. (1 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
3. (9 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
4. (11 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
5. (25 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Reba Sink

Payment

Verizon Wireless
Alabaster, Alabama
My husband: Richard Sink Account number:032020223400001 recieved a statement from I.C. Systems, Inc. in today's mail,
reference number:28578931-1-59 saying they were collecting a debt from Verizon in the amount of: $19.95.
The very first time we recieved a statement from Verizon, I, Reba Sink, Richard's wife, went to the Verizon store to pay said bill. The person I talked to went to the computer and looked up the account and finding a ZERO (0) balance, said that we didn't owe anything on that account. Not only that but I went several times to pay and they always told me the balance was ZERO. Now after more than a year they sic a collection agency on us for a bill we DO NOT OWE!
SO I AM TELLING I.C. SYSTEMS THAT WE ARE DISPUTING THIS CHARGE AND WILL NOT PAY IT.

Reba Sink
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2013 by   Isanybodyhonest 0 Votes
Hi, I called Verizon requesting to pay of my contract 2 months in advance. I total confused their entire staff with this request. Version assured me that nobody in the world has ever request this service. After they ask me twenty question why I was ending my contract on the contract end date. I requested them to take my credit card number for advance payment and they refused. I can pay my car off early but not my phone. I cried because I couldn't pay early.

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information