logo

Phil Mitton
Oakville, Ontario
Canada
pemitton@yahoo.ca
I purchased a $250 Vanilla Visa card only to find that it was not validated, Shoppers assumed no liability and
asked me to phone Visa. They told me that i would have wait for a new card in the mail as they had a series of
bad cards.
WHY IS SHOPPERS STILL SELLING THESE CARDS AND WHY COULD THEY NOT HELP ME. THE SERVICE END
OF THE RETAIL BUSINESS IS GOING TO HELL, I AM GOING BACK TO THE SMALL STORES, SAVING A COUPLE
OF BUCKS IS NOT WORTH IT WHEN YOU GET SCREWED AROUND LIKE THIS.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I just purchased a vanilla visa for $75 and it is defective as well. When I called the number on the back of the card, the lady told me to photo copy the front and back of the card and the receipt and fax it to a fax number that was provided to me and it would take 7-10 business days to receive a new card. It's christmas so can't fax it til December 27th and it is very important that I purchase a particular membership online. don't have money to get another card.

Resolutions 2011 - Saving More