logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
SHRINKABULLS.COM CHAMPBULLDOGS.COM
con artists, liars, frauds, animal neglect
2. (1 mins ago)
GULF SHORE EQUESTRIAN CENTER
UNPROFESSIONAL
3. (3 mins ago)
Chase Claims Department
denied fraud claim
4. (18 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
5. (21 mins ago)
tophairwigs.com
Scam – don’t buy from them, they deliver nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ValuePlusOnline.com / open / form / gc Complaints & Reviews - Scam checks!

ValuePlusOnline.com / open / form / gc Contacts & Informations

ValuePlusOnline.com / open / form / gc

Posted:    Nancy Lee King

Scam checks!

I called The TOBI at 800-676-1137 and they told me that I would receive a $25 gift card I got a letter in the mail and went on line to claim my card: www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/gc and it told me no such company. Cust. Service #888-833-7279 my subscriber #1122310658.

Please help me smb. and tell me what I should do. This is all new to me!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2007 by   Wanda Linkous 0 Votes
Information was helpful!
 23rd of Jun, 2007 by   Celestia Mossman 0 Votes
This is a fake company don't sign up with it. You can't reach anyone at the number 1-888-833-7279. My subscriber number is # 1121951215.

Beware!!!
 5th of Jul, 2007 by   Don Pickel 0 Votes
Was to to sign up was free just cancel online cant seem to be able to do that!!!
 10th of Jul, 2007 by   john buczkiewicz 0 Votes
Do away with this service!
 10th of Sep, 2007 by   Jean Raymond 0 Votes
claim my $ 25
 5th of Oct, 2007 by   Dennis Puffenbarger 0 Votes
I was just checking my checking account and discovered 16.95 just deducted from my account. Don't know who this is or even how someone got my account number. Now I have to wait 3 days until bank opens again to try to get my money back. Anyone who reads this and other comments should always check on the charges in their checking account.
 3rd of Nov, 2007 by   anita garcia 0 Votes
I received a letter in the mail for a $25.00 gift card. Went online and no such company. Subscriber #1122826298. The # to call1-888-833-7279 if you don't have internet access. What a scam.
 19th of Nov, 2007 by   Eunice M. Moore 0 Votes
I also tried to get the $100 coupons and they sent back the card and said resend. ergo, no coupons, no $25 gift card. My one consolation is that there is no more money on my card, so they can't get any more from me. I am canceling my card right away. Why are there so many scams?
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   Dorita Howe 0 Votes
I recieved the same exact letter in the mail, about my free $25 gift card and I logged on to www. whatever and there wasn't anything telling me how to get my card. I can't believe that I allowed this to happen to me I 'm generally always so careful.Someone has to put a stop to this.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   Dorita Howe 0 Votes
This is Dorita again,I've just talk to someone from the Value plus over the phone and they told me that they are sending the application for my $25 gift card in the mail, so therefore I take back what I just said. I guess I spoke to soon.

My Bad.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   sheila heredia 0 Votes
thanks for the comments i am calling to cancel, i donot see anyplace in where to receive my 25.00 gift card
 26th of Nov, 2007 by   avis lynette jones 0 Votes
I need my $25 gift card asap I have followed the necessary steps now I would like the spending pleasure like you all have told me about.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by   Daniela Swoboda 0 Votes
I have been charged $16.95 twice by this company. I called the no. 888-833-7279 today and the lady answering the phone was very rude. However, it seems to me that they know they cannot just charge me/us for service we never received. When I told her to cancel this membership and refund the amount to my account, she did not argue with me at all and told me, the refund is going to hit my account the next two days.
 7th of Jan, 2008 by   Anita Featherman 0 Votes
I could not access the web site they provided for the gift card. Had to call them and they said it would be sent by mail in approximately 10 weeks. After that long most people would forget about it and drop the matter. I changed my account information that I gave them and put in a dispute against them with the credit card complany. I was told that the bill would not be paid to them until I get my gift card.
 7th of Jan, 2008 by   Danny Hendrie 0 Votes
Yep, I got scammed too it looks like. Money has been taken out of my account and I also tried to claim the $25 card and then cancel, but was unable to do so. The online link would not let my access it. Please tell me how to get my money back!
 16th of Jan, 2008 by   michael collier 0 Votes
This is pretty bad and very dishonest. What a joke this is. No $25.00 gift card to be found and I hope they put the money back on my credit card or I will get my lawyer to take care of this matter!!!
 17th of Jan, 2008 by   LARRY DONNELL 0 Votes
There is no way to claim the $25.00 Walmart gift card....please dedct the $25.00 of of my credit card...This is very misleading...
 23rd of Jan, 2008 by   Arthur Connely 0 Votes
I also was promised a $25.00 gift card. no such web site to claim my card. Luckly I read the comments and realized I've been had. I was able to reach someone at 1-888-833-7279 to cancel future monthly charges. I was told I would receive e-mail on my cancellation of this service. We'll see!!! I asked about web site --she was very nice and said she only takes calls for cancellations but she said she had many complaints about value plus.
 30th of Jan, 2008 by   lora bevka 0 Votes
RE: valueplusonline.com/open/form
I joined this membership and never received my $25 gift card. Will this complaint get something done about this or is this complaint just a survey/information type website?
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   Charlotte Rutherford 0 Votes
I placed a call to Customer service, 1-800-475-1942, on February 11, 2008. I asked that my membership be cancelled and the service representative agreed to cancel as of this date. I would appreciate a followup on this action to make sure that the account has been terminated. Thank you for your help. As of this date I have not received bonus gifts or cash-back gas rebates. I just want this membership to be cancelled.

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis