logo

FCL
FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE
4. (59 mins ago)
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts
Tried to hook but failed
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Whatever Works
Don't even bother with this company unless you like being frustrated

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vadress.com, Whitman Complaints & Reviews - Arrived late and wrong size

Vadress.com Contacts & Informations

Vadress.com

Posted: 2014-04-06 by    Kellyaa

Arrived late and wrong size

Vadress.com
My prom is this week and i ordered my dress 2 months ago. I even paid extra to type in all of my exact measurements. Not only did my dress arrive late, but it is huge on me and the dress doesnt look half as nice as it does in the picture. Theres not enough time to get my dress tailored now, i will never order from here again.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2013 by   Edhunte 0 Votes

It is a terrible company. - Vadress.com

I ordered a prom dress from this website Vadress.com and was told the dress we wanted was not in stock. Why did they post this dress as it is in stock and after they get the money they tell you the truth. It is a terrible company.
 2nd of May, 2013 by   Belleville 0 Votes
it is a terrible company.
 23rd of May, 2013 by   MG_ 0 Votes
I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and received it in the mail fairly quickly. I was surprised it came so fast. But when my daughter tried the dress on, it wasn't even close to her size. We paid extra money for a custom size in her exact measurements, and it's not even close to fitting. I have to go to a tailor and the cheapest amount any tailor offers is more than I paid for the dress! It would have been a lot cheaper buying a dress at Saks fifth avenue. This is a terrible company and I recommend that you save your money, time and stress.
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   jim 66 0 Votes
Dear Customer, I am VADRESS official website, I am very sad to see this message, my site is indeed a custom skirt website, choose dress under a single time, the site will tell you that you need a skirt of the time when you follow website prompted to fill in time, we will follow the exact timing of orders completed and mailed on time,
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   jim 66 0 Votes
Dear customers, we customize every skirt too many problems with this skirt, I'm sorry, please write to me explain why we will deal with your problem as soon as possible, cut your losses, you will get a surprise!
 12th of Dec, 2013 by   jiangshanshan 0 Votes
Hi, the dress looks great . I have the wedding at October. But can you please sent me the enlarged and more clear picture with the higher resolution to my e-mail so I can really understand the lace. Is there any bidding at the dress? And tell me please what's the weight of the dress.Thanks a lot..
 13th of Dec, 2013 by   jiangshanshan 0 Votes
I was very happy and satisfied with this dress. its very affordable for a formal wear! for me every color is attractive, its very simple and elegant and it made me feel fabulous.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   sunshineyyyy11 0 Votes
My wedding dress is from www.vadress.com. It's very perfect.It is not only beautiful but also affordable.My families are also love it very much.Their service is efficient.They do the best for me.I will recommend it to my friends.
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   jiangshanshan 0 Votes
Hi, I love the top of the dress, if you can't make this dress with no train can you reffer me something similar like the bodice on this dress, with different skirt than? A line dress will be the best. Thank you so much.
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   jiangshanshan 0 Votes
I received my dress 10 days sooner than expected and I am so in love with it! Thank you so much, it is GORGEOUS!
 6th of Jan, 2014 by   sashra 0 Votes
Love your page and i will order more soon

Thank you vadress.com for so beautiful dress. The number is perfect and they are so comfortable. I will wear them on my wedding day, so I am very happy that dresses are perfect for my body. I will also thank you for your kindness and help by order. Delivery is fast too. So thank you again. Love your page and i will order more soon.
 7th of Jan, 2014 by   sashra 0 Votes
This is a very perfect. It's not only beautiful, and affordable. My family is also like it very much. Their service is effective, the website is safe. They do the best for me. I will recommend my friends.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   kara harris 0 Votes
I can not get any information on my order. No emails. I keep calling and sending messages. Please help.
 28th of Mar, 2014 by   sherrywilson 0 Votes
A very horrible company the dresses that you see in the pictures are not what you get in the mail. They refuse to give me or my bridesmaids their money back. I am taking them to court and reporting them. They refuse to answer my calls and my emails. We had to push our wedding back which costs us a extra 500 because the dresses were horrible. Very highly upset.
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   HTHR 0 Votes
I ordered a dress for my daughter. I cannot reach this company via the live chat, the phone, or email. We are closely approaching the date this dress is needed and there is no dress to be found and it status reads "processing" interesting considering there was no hesitation charging my credit card. As I read the above reviews I am become very frustrated.
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   Jina C 0 Votes
Absolutely beautiful. Was very nervous about ordering on line and
waiting for almost seven weeks but was worth it. We are very pleased
with the workmanship and the design is exactly as appears on the
website. Thank you to the wonderful seamstresses. Very happy!!
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   Jina C 0 Votes
Absolutely beautiful. Was very nervous about ordering on line and waiting for almost seven weeks but was worth it. We are very pleased with the workmanship and the design is exactly as appears on the website. Thank you to the wonderful seamstresses. Very happy!!
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   LuluXiuya 0 Votes
Perfect dress!It is so beautiful´╝üI bought this dress for my sister, she likes it very much!The company's service is really sweet!Can quickly reply my message, solve my problem, it was really great!Much better than other online store!It is highly recommended!
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   Martin Jim 0 Votes
Very happy, this dress is very beautiful, my lover is very satisfied, this is a good gift! Vadress company can quickly answer my question, but also according to my requirementsto made some changes for dress, let me very satisfied!
 26th of Jul, 2014 by   Liliya Kalun 0 Votes
I love it very much!Arrived in 2 weeks (paid for express delivery), and had it custom made too!I am so pleased tried it on looks great can't wait to wear it to my party!All I can say about vadress.com is your amazing.Great experience no problems and very helpful customer services when I was trying to choose a dress for my party.Would highly recommend!Thank you so much!!

Beware of Moving Scams