logo

Pepsi
24 oz pepsi bottles
2. (21 mins ago)
wellington appliance repairs
took check didn't do work
3. (21 mins ago)

Vacmart.com

Posted:    RicO45

Rip off

Vacmart.com
I booked a vacation through this company that turned into a nightmare (airline reservation changed 3 hours prior to flight, forced to pay extra cash to enter the country, suitcases removed from belt at airport, medicine and jewelry stolen from luggage, room filled with bugs, fumigation notice stolen out of my luggage, camcorder missing after TSA spot check, etc.). Upon return, I was told by the reservations manager that I would be contacted about a remedy. To date I have not been. The trip cost over a thousand dollars and there was nothing deluxe about it.
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Apr, 2015 by   Len cid 0 Votes
I will like to tell you that the travel agent don't have control of the airlines or the hotel so if you want to complaint. Complaint about that NOT the travel agency.I personaly have been booking trips with this travel agency for over 14 yrs never had a problem with them, now that I had problems with the hotels and airlines sure one time but I do not blame the travel agent.

Simple Ways to Save $1,000