logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails
2. (1 mins ago)
Pay Day Loan Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vacations On Deck Complaints & Reviews - Fraud company.

Vacations On Deck Contacts & Informations

Vacations On Deck

Posted: 2013-04-24 by    Jahe

Fraud company.

Vacations On Deck
Vacations On Deck is a fraud company. They don’t have any office and fraudulently ask you to deposit money in their account and thereafter they become untraceable. I have lodged a police complaint against them, so be ware. Authorities concerned should check their web site and stop them from operating.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2014 by   J Hanson 0 Votes
My wife and I recently raveled through Vacations on Deck. Along with a very good price, the customer service and travel experience was excellent. I would certainly use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.
 20th of Jun, 2014 by   J Hanson 0 Votes
My wife and I recently traveled through Vacations on Deck. Along with a very good price, the customer service and travel experience was excellent. We had no problems using our vacation package or keeping in contact with the customer service department. I would certainly use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.
 20th of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Bawnghit 0 Votes
Their BBB rating his horrible

23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Sim092 0 Votes
All complaints are resolved on BBB. I had a bit of a misunderstanding at first, but once I spoke with VOD Customer Service everything was resolved. I traveled to Orlando then to Jamaica. Had a blast! I would recommend Vacations on Deck.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Sim092 0 Votes

Had a Blast! - Vacations On Deck

Recently used my travel package with Vacations on Deck to visit Orlando and Jamaica. Had a Blast! An amazing week and already booked again for next year to visit Miami and cruise to Bahamas! VOD customer service is great! No problems here!
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Bawnghit +1 Votes
www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/vacations-on-deck-in-fort-lauderdale-fl-90084039/complaints
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Honest Review -1 Votes
Lol! Nice user name ;) Maybe you should use their package to travel to Jamaica. I did and it was great!
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Bawnghit +1 Votes
Aww...sad no one is going to take your bogus review seriously?
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Don Tarr 0 Votes
R-i-i-i-g-h-ttt! And Garcinia is cheaper online, and psychics are real. You want to advertise, pay for it like everyone else.

Infomercial Scams