Vacations On Deck

Posted: 2013-04-24 by

Fraud company.

Vacations On Deck
Vacations On Deck is a fraud company. They don’t have any office and fraudulently ask you to deposit money in their account and thereafter they become untraceable. I have lodged a police complaint against them, so be ware. Authorities concerned should check their web site and stop them from operating.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
My wife and I recently raveled through Vacations on Deck. Along with a very good price, the customer service and travel experience was excellent. I would certainly use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.
 20th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
My wife and I recently traveled through Vacations on Deck. Along with a very good price, the customer service and travel experience was excellent. We had no problems using our vacation package or keeping in contact with the customer service department. I would certainly use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.
Their BBB rating his horrible

23rd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
All complaints are resolved on BBB. I had a bit of a misunderstanding at first, but once I spoke with VOD Customer Service everything was resolved. I traveled to Orlando then to Jamaica. Had a blast! I would recommend Vacations on Deck.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Recently used my travel package with Vacations on Deck to visit Orlando and Jamaica. Had a Blast! An amazing week and already booked again for next year to visit Miami and cruise to Bahamas! VOD customer service is great! No problems here!
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/vacations-on-deck-in-fort-lauderdale-fl-90084039/complaints
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Lol! Nice user name ;) Maybe you should use their package to travel to Jamaica. I did and it was great!
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Aww...sad no one is going to take your bogus review seriously?
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
R-i-i-i-g-h-ttt! And Garcinia is cheaper online, and psychics are real. You want to advertise, pay for it like everyone else.

Contact Us