logo

Yahoo UK & Ireland
Yahoo Award Prize
3. (7 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
4. (12 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
5. (22 mins ago)

Posted:    Jack

Scam

Vacation Promotions
vacationpromotions.com
Well, Vacation Promotions are at it again!!! Theresa, their vacation supervisor lied and deceived me out of $498.00 for a vacation that my family and I were supposed to take last Jan. Immediately after our first conversation, I was charged this amount along with a $59.95 charge that I had never authorized.

When I asked Theresa what this charge was for she was 'clueless'. After receiving the 'run around'', placed on hold indefinatly, Mike in Quality Assurance (with a nasty attitude) rattled off that it was for travel/airline vouchers, another lie! Then hung the phone up in my ear.

So nearly 3 months after the fact, I received a brochure from Adirondack Travel Club that is now run by 'guess Who?', Vacation Promo.!!!

In January I sent a letter to Mike in Q.A. to refund not only my $498.00 that I was scammed out of but also the $59.95 that was an unauthorized charge. He has refused to do so and is still charging my c.c. $20.00 every month (a vacation club fee, I assume).

By the looks of all the 'Rip-off' it is easy to say that all the main employees of this Co. are greedy liars!!! As an ex-employee of theirs stated. 'they are encouraged to say anything to get and keep your money'. Well, I am a honest hard working citizen, like most of you, and I am determined to do whatever it takes to 'right this wrong'.

Victims of Vaca. Promo. scams should be ' up in arms'!! ! I agree with another victim that we should file a class action law suit against this Co. When you think about their potential to rip-off innocent people looking for discounted vacations from across the U.S. and Canada. These scam artists could be making millions this year alone!!!

I suggest that if you are a victim don't hesitate to write a letter to 'http://www.complaintsboard.comt'; and let your thoughts be known. Maybe, together we can stop yet another fleecing of America!!!

Also, 'Canada' and 'Australia' don't give up the fight, that is what V.P. wants. Instead, I encourage you to write to the online West Florida Better Business Bureau. Together, we CAN rid the world of one less corrupt Co.
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jan, 2010 by   Latonia 0 Votes
Wow, my family and I have traveled before using similar tactics as Vacation Promotions so I was not apprehensive about the purchase of the vacation. However, after trying to contact VP to set a date, an answering machine immediately picks up with no response to messages. I was wondering if anyone was successful at receiving a refund? I highly doubt it!

How to Invest Without Much Money