logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Footwearworl
I think that they lost my order, but they didn’t refund
2. (6 mins ago)
fret12.com
Seller refused to take items back
3. (38 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
4. (38 mins ago)

VA Hospital

Posted:    JOEC3340

FALSE STATEMENTS

VA MEDICAL CENTER
I HAVE BEEN IN THE VAMC FOR NEARLY A YEAR GETTING THE SAME RUN AROUND FROM MARYLAND TO NEW JERSEY AND THEN NEW YORK. I AM WAITING ON A SURGERY IN THE EAST ORANGE VAMC AND HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 MONTHS GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THE PLASTIC SURGEONS WHO ORIGIANLLY TOLD ME THEY WOULD DO THE SURGERY AND THEN NEVER SAID ANYTHING ELSE AND THIS IS HOW THE TAX PAYERS MONEY IS BEING SPENT HOUSING VETERANS FOR MONTHS AND I STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE HAD NO SURGERY AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR THE SURGERY AT THE NEWARK UNIVERSITY SO I AM REALLY LOST FOR WORDS AND FRUSTRATED BEYOND THOUGHT.
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2014 by   bs8477 0 Votes
Your not the only one. I'm on month 11 and am only now getting a surgery date due to their total incompetence. It took 3 months to find out the problem because the refused to do a scope from the 1st admission through the next 8-9. Once they did it was obvious what the problem was and that I had to have surgery. For the next 7 months I got the run around. Everything from telling me they would do something and never do it to telling me I'm doing better and they hadn't done any tests for a couple months and I still had all the problems. I couldn't eat anything solid due to a blockage. Total liquid diet for the last 10 months. After all this and complaints and threats of calling my congressman they decided to send me to a specialist at the university of Iowa who did his test and told them exactly what surgery needed to be done. At this point they downgraded the surgery so they could do it. I told them that there was no way I trusted them with a scalpel when they couldn't even set appointments and tell the truth. Especially since after the sent me to a specialist that they even told me was the best in the state and they didn't even go with his recommendation. They decided to send the surgery over to him and I find out my surgery date in 3 days. It kind of makes me wonder about the people who couldn't hold out for 11 months.
 8th of Oct, 2014 by   100% Disabled 0 Votes
Many complaints go un-resolved and the new Secretary's plans means many will not receive care for several years, if at all,
this will result in misuse of funds, deaths and improper treatment and care, especially for the "older" vet.

Our elected officials take better care of ensuring our "enimies" foreign countries and big business receive the
immediate attention and funds. We veterans must unit to "bring to light" the many problems we are facing and the
rights we are denied, yet many gove all to ensure those rights for others. Where are the people of this country
who will step forward and help a veteran for a change. Any vet wishing to join in a class action complaint aganist
the VA and Congressinal leaders please send information to cleanupgreenup@yahoo.com attention veterans
project.