logo

Lavisa Infrastructures Ltd.
Real estae Fraud
2. (1 mins ago)
Efaucets.com
customer service and return policy
3. (6 mins ago)
last minute payment change

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

USPS, Nicholson, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - RUDE SERVICE!

USPS Contacts & Informations

USPS

Posted:    ccarey09

RUDE SERVICE!

Nicholson GA Post office
Nicholson, Georgia
I've had to deal with these RUDE people for over a year now and I've NEVER had such POOR service at a post office in my life! Back in April, I ordered pictures online and had them sent to my house...BIG MISTAKE! Even though my package said "photos enclosed. DO NOT BEND", the lazy mail carrier bent them and put them in the mailbox instead getting out of his blooming car and putting them at the door...what's worst, is that I WAS HOME AT THE TIME would've came out to get them. Then when I went to make a complaint about it because I felt like they should be financially responsible for ruining my pictures that were for a client of mine *I'm a photographer*, they told me that the package should've said that it shouldn't be bent...COMPLETE MORONS!
Now, my more recent issue is the idiot that's at the post office today was just completely short and RUDE as heck with me. My cousin sent me a package from California in early October. It's now, mid December and NO PACKAGE has came her. So I figured since this mail carrier was so freaking lazy, maybe he didn't leave it because that would mean him having to remove himself from his vehicle and GOD PROHIBIT that from happening. And so I called and she automatically cut me off before I finished and said there is NO package here and hung up...I have a nice word that describes these 2.
I've lost income having to deal with them and my cousin has to remake a blanket she made for my daughter now because of the corrupted postal system.
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2010 by   brandonwile 0 Votes
THANKS FOR THE COMPLAINT WE NEED MORE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT LIKE YOU. THE USPS ARE BY FAR THE RUDEST THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACT THE WAY THEY DO. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS AND DEFINITELY NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS PERSONAL BELONGINGS. THEY HAVE CONSTANTLY BROKEN, LOST AND EVEN STOLEN ITEMS WITHOUT ANY REMORSE! AND THEIR PRICES ARE WAY TO UNNECESSARILY HIGH ALSO NOONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DELIVER ITEMS IN YOUR MAIL BOX BUT THEM AND THEY ARE LOCATED IN EVERY CITY AND ITS FROM OUR TAXES AND OUR MONEY THEY ARE FUNDED SO THEY HAVE A MONOPOLY TOO!
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   rajasreddyg 0 Votes
Recently I sent a parcel mail through USPS (not insured). It was a parcel of clothes and footwear for my son, who is 5 years old. They were worth of $ 250. The postman delivered the parcel box on 5th Jan 2011 but the contents in the parcel was replaced with 3 pants (which were made in Korea). I do not understand how this happend? Will USPS open the boxes and repack? How to complaint about this? Please help me (my e-mail adress is rajasreddyg@gmail.com)

Smart Holiday Shopping Tips