logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Acronis
Product does not work, no refund
2. (8 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (10 mins ago)
Penske Truck Rental
Stay away from these guys, awful customer service
4. (28 mins ago)
Misrepresentation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

USPS - Click-N-Ship Complaints & Reviews - Labels did not print properly!

USPS - Click-N-Ship Contacts & Informations

USPS - Click-N-Ship

Posted:    Senthil

Labels did not print properly!

Do not use the online service provided by USPS for printing and posting. I used and the Labels did not print properly. But they charged my credit card. I requested for a refund and it has been some days and nothing has come.

If you want to save on the tracking confirmation just print the labels without postage and pay the postage at the post office.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2007 by   Michelle 0 Votes
Same thing just happened to me. They charged me twice! Their online service is severely lacking. Thanks for the tip about printing without postage.
 14th of Dec, 2007 by   Michael Bottai 0 Votes
I've used Click-N-Ship for the past 3 1/2 years. Average postage $300-$500 per month. Website functions well with Firefox, not Safari. Labels misprint frequently, commonly without the barcodes. After printing the user is prompted to select one of two print result options. "Did your label(s) print correctly? Yes or No." If NO, the next screen prompt says credit card was not charged. Guess what, check your statements. USPS website displays only 30 days of records. I suspect we have been paying double postage on a significant amount of postage for 3 1/2 years. I contacted Click-N-Ship Customer Service and received a canned auto response email explaining how to apply for a credit. The USPS staff, if there is one, never addressed the problem. THE WEBSITE IS BROKEN!! We only tripped over this problem a few days ago and nobody including the local Postmaster seems to comprehend the meaning of the word fraud. Convenient service if you don't trust them too much. Does anyone have a phone number that actually rings at the desk of a live person?? What do they do with all the extra money collected when no services are rendered??? I have a good idea, let's jack up the rates a little more and the USPS could webmaster who would be accessible, with a grip on the real world challenges in web design.
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   IIT 0 Votes
"After printing the user is prompted to select one of two print result options. "Did your label(s) print correctly? Yes or No." If NO, the next screen prompt says credit card was not charged. Guess what, check your statements. USPS "

The same thing just happened to me. I clicked "NO" and checked my bank statment and sure enough they charged me. I ship lots of packages and labels often misprint. We had the exact same thing happen last night and guess what they charged us then too.

How can they not know about this!
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   seaviewer 0 Votes
I have my shipping charges deducted from my PayPal account. I use the Avery shipping labels designed for Clink-N-Ship. The problem I am experiencing is the labels print across the two labels on the sheet so the split is in the middle of the label. This throws the barcode off and I have lost a package, I believe, as a result. I can't seem to find away to rectify. Anyone have an idea on how to correct?
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   RODNEY PROSSER 0 Votes
same thing happened to me as well...i run an online clothing business and thought i would use click and ship because they advertise being the easiest way to send packages but what a load!!! this fed. govt. agency is causing people to be double charged and if you dont have enough in your account to cover the double charge, you will then be overdrafted for both purchases which can put all of us in grave danger and of course, they seem to think that theres nothing wrong with the website and with all of the complaints and calls regarding this problem, you'd think they would want to fix it...ITS COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT AND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED...IF ANYONES INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE A CHANGE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...IM SURE WILLING TO SINCE THEY'VE CAUSED SO MUCH GRIEF AND OBVIOUS...THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS A PENDING TRANSACTION BUT MY BANK AND THE BANK MY SISTER IN LAW WORKS FOR SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH ITS PENDING, ITS STILL NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT...ITS THE SAME AS THEFT BECAUSE YOU ARE CHARGED WHETHER ITS PENDING OR NOT BECAUSE THE BANKS TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND IS NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDLESS...ITS THEFT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR POSTINGS
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   SV650 0 Votes
We just started using Click-n-Ship a few weeks ago. The labels won't print at least half the time, I check the box that says that the labels didn't print BUT WE GET CHARGED ANYWAY! The local post office, when asked about the problem, don't seem to care and are completely unwilling or unable to help in any way. When I tell them about the issues they seem totally disconnected, just like when they lose something I've mailed.

There is obviously something screwed up with THEIR system. I've looked around the 'net and I'm not alone in suffering with this ridiculous issue.

I use UPS for shipping, also, and have had no problems whatsoever. Private enterprise does a vastly superior job compared to USPS.

Click-n-Ship = Epic Fail!
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   RODNEY PROSSER 0 Votes
thank you for your additional comments...funny you should comment on my posting now as i posted this when i had the problem 4 months ago...i contacted them with the issue and i received this the other day:

Subject: RE: Attention Required: A new customer Inquiry has been logged in the eCustomerCare System for CaseId :HQ102984058 (KMM3748939I15977L0KM)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:04:38 -0500
From: icustomercare@usps.com
To: eccaduser@usps.gov
CC: prosser90@hotmail.com

Dear Customer,

I have received your inquiry regarding the charges to your account. I ask that you please review your statement and look for the word "Pending" following the amount. This would mean that these transactions have not yet completed, the amount was only "blocked" and your charges will drop off your statement in accordance to your Terms of Service from your banking institution.

Typically banking policies state that these "PENDING" charges can remain for up to 10 days on your account before being released back the account. Also, please check to see if you received a confirmation email for these charges? You should always receive an email from USPS confirming any completed transactions.

I ask that you wait the 10 days to see if these charges appear on your statement as "COMPLETED". If your charges should show as "COMPLETE", please contact your bank or credit card company to dispute the charge. Unfortunately, I can only process refunds where your account shows the transaction as "COMPLETED".

I hope you find this information helpful,

Matt
USPS Internet Customer Care Center
icustomercare@usps.com

4 months later and i have contacted them since then and thats how quickly they respond...stellar customer service, eh?!
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   e74852 0 Votes
First time I used USPS click & print to send last Wednesday. Found out they like to double-dip. Charged my account twice for the same amount. Called their customer service line, and was told they will refund; oh by the way, the computer messed up that day. It sure sounds like it happens ALL THE TIME with all these comments. No wonder they are going broke doing things like this to customers. Who wants to deal with them?
Now I have this "pending" charges on my account, and my bank will not dispute and said I will have to wait two weeks for the refund while they take that money and gamble in the stock market. What a great agency that is.
Appreciate the tips about printing the label but not the postage.

ER's Full, Flu Season to Get Worse