logo

Posted: 2013-03-06 by

SCAM $170 pdf form

uscitizenship.info
uscitizenship.info
This is a SCAM, took $170 for a pdf online..On the way file complaint to Chase Credit company to get refund. The merchandise told me my application will get cancel if get refund back...this is not true by the government. Stay away! https://www.uscitizenship.info/ are misrepresentation website, they did no service!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Citizenship and Immigration Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More USCitizenship.info complaints
USCitizenship.info - Scam

Comments

10th of Apr, 2013 by    -1 Votes
USCitizenship.info is a form service website designed to provide assistance to those that find preparing immigration forms difficult. Our system is based on a step by step navigation wizard to walk through all the necessary questions needed to succesfully complete the form being prepared without any errors or ommissions.
Upon the completion of the service the system will provide the official completed USCIS form along with instructions specifying which documents the customer is required to send to succesfully complete the filing of the form to the government agency.
If you wish to cancel the services, a cancellation may be processed which results in deleting all the information from our online database and processing a refund.
Please contact us for any further assistance.

USCitizenship.info
702-989-8960
Monday-Friday (6am - 6pm PST)
 30th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
 28th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
This company is a scam, you will never get your money back. they uses the same USCIS page style to mislead the applicants. Needless to say that all of those applicants are not native English reader and speakers.
We called to get the refund our money but they kept us on hold on and on and we have no success to get our money back.
Basically they steal your money in a "legal" way.
Good luck get your money back from scammers.
 25th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
These people are a scam. I started on the USCIS.gov homepage and I needed to query a term. In so doing I somehow ended up on this site without realizing that i was no longer on the USCIS home page. I continued to fill out the form. When they started to ask for log in information, I found it strange, but I continued. When they requested money. I called my sister who had recently applied for her citizenship to ask her about the procedure. She said that she paid too, before completing the form. So I continued and paid then I exited the site. I later went back to USCIS and could not find the information or access my application. I tried to do over the form, but I could not understand why I could not see the money I paid. I later called USCIS and that is when I found out that the money paid was not TO USCIS, but to this woman who claims that she provided me with a service and I am out of my $199. So my sister lost her money and still did not know that she paid a THIEF and not the government. if your intent is not to mislead then you should not build a web site that looks like USCIS, and you should state at the beginning of the application, not after the fee is paid, that your fee is separate from the $595 fee charged by USCIS for processing. If you had integrity or a legitimate product to offer, you would not simply get hold of a FREE government PDF form and mislead folks.GET A LEGAL JOB.
 24th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Deceived by these guys. They made their website look like the USCIS website. Charged me $200 for a form that's actually free from the real USCIS website! They have a very small disclaimer on the bottom of their website. I called and asked for a refund right away when I found out. They refused because I have filled out the form. Fraud! Fraud! I spoke to a representative named Anna...and she said I paid for the service. What service are you talking about!!!

Mystery Shopping Job Fraud